Sponsored

2021 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

velocirooster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mach 1 Prem, 2019 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E
One small point I forgot to mention... my payment on the Mach is $9/mo lower than it was on the 2018 GT with the same loan length. After selling the 2018 in May for $1000 more than I paid for it new, and banking the money that would have been used for payments the past 5 months, I was able to put a larger down payment on the Mach. :like: That's really the ONLY silver lining of having to wait so long. Upgrade to the M1 for a lower monthly payment? HELLS yeah. Was originally prepared to pay about $100/mo more.
I had a similar experience due to the timing of selling my car at peak time.
Sponsored

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
One small point I forgot to mention... my payment on the Mach is $9/mo lower than it was on the 2018 GT with the same loan length. After selling the 2018 in May for $1000 more than I paid for it new, and banking the money that would have been used for payments the past 5 months, I was able to put a larger down payment on the Mach. :like: That's really the ONLY silver lining of having to wait so long. Upgrade to the M1 for a lower monthly payment? HELLS yeah. Was originally prepared to pay about $100/mo more.
mines going to be a huge jump in payment...only because I haven't had a payment in 10 years.... but I've been putting the payment amount and insurance into a separate account since I ordered. so I have enough to cover TT&L and some goodies when it gets in, like jack rails, hood struts, catch can, few other things, PPF/CC.

Cobrajet70

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jamie
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 Hp
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered May 30, confirmed June 10th, in production October 1st, built Oct 8th.
Fighter jet gray handling package with nav. Estimated delivery 21st.

Dealership has 3 standard Mach 1s that are in transit now that were ordered 3 months ago.

Mustang_Scotty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 350, 2016 SRT GC
This is obvious BS. And your dealer is the cause. Plain and simple. They see whatā€™s going on in the world and taking advantage. Bloodsucking cocksucking dealers. Most of them live in this world and they suck. They would take advantage of their own family trust me. Thereā€™s only a few good ones out there.

Mustang_Scotty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 350, 2016 SRT GC
Quick 2 impressions from the 5 mile drive home:

1) I donā€™t know how loud it sounds outside, but even in track mode, it is not as loud as I expected inside.

2) I cannot wait to get the 4.09ā€™s installed! Even though I havenā€™t driven the 2018 in five months, I definitely miss the extra punch from that set up.
So your initial thoughts are you are disappointed

Sponsored

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
So your initial thoughts are you are disappointed
Aww HELLS no my man :crackup: this thing is a blast. It has exceeded my expectations! And I haven't even learned all the stuff it can do. I knew going in that I'd want to put 4.09's on it but after a good 30 minute drive tonight I'm not so sure. These cars are quick and I'm starting to think that chasing speed is an unachievable goal - no matter how fast you are, you always want more. God what I wouldn't have done to have one of these when I was single :like:

renwimer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1
Ordered May 30, confirmed June 10th, in production October 1st, built Oct 8th.
Fighter jet gray handling package with nav. Estimated delivery 21st.

Dealership has 3 standard Mach 1s that are in transit now that were ordered 3 months ago.
Did you order Recaro seats? We ordered FJG, HP on April 10 and the car still isn't built. We did order the elite package though with the leather heated/cooled seats.

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
Did you order Recaro seats? We ordered FJG, HP on April 10 and the car still isn't built. We did order the elite package though with the leather heated/cooled seats.
dude...wth. I ordered 3 months after you and hopefully, build date is still on 05NOV, under a month away. HP, elite, 700A (no recaros), B&O, nav

renwimer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1
dude...wth. I ordered 3 months after you and hopefully, build date is still on 05NOV, under a month away. HP, elite, 700A (no recaros), B&O, nav
Exactly!!! Build date was originally July 5. Then pushed back every week all summer. Was supposed to be built October 11. Then October 26. On Friday they told me November 2. Really annoyed. I'm talking to my husband about forgetting the whole thing and getting a M4. Done with Ford at this point. We are HP, elite, 700A, B&O, nav so basically what you ordered.

767.mph

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stromspeed.com
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
1965 FFR Cobra, ā€˜21 Mustang Mach-1
@Mikepol2 Hella nice combo!! And congrats!! :clap:

Curious to know Chassis number and how high we are now in the builds?

Sponsored

murick

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2021 Euro Mach 1
My Euro Mach 1, which is basically non-HP, 700A, with an Elite package, Nav, and Tremec, in FJG, ordered in January (with an original build date of 4/12) was not built either, and being outside of the US I do not have any regular updates on build dates as you guys/gals do.

There was a similar car (apart from the color and Tremec) built for @Charlemagne at the end of July, so my only explanation is that my (aforementioned) combination is the worst to get and the hardest parts to get are possibly the Tremec, the premium seats, and all the chips stuff (Nav, B&O, etc.) together. Whenever one part of the puzzle is missing, it gets bumped.

Last edited:

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
BTW gang, my Mach 1 order at Chapman is now available. I've informed them that I'm cancelling.

Iconic Silver, Premium, Tremec, upgraded magnetic wheels, no other options. Most recent Ford scheduling email has a production date of Nov 15.

Hopefully it can get snatched up by a 6G-er!

Cobrajet70

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jamie
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 Hp
Vehicle Showcase
I wanted the Recaros but I couldn't chew the fact they were the normal Recaros replacing the appearance package seats. Those things needed at least Mach 1 embossed on the backs.
No elite, I have a FP rear seat delete now I'll move over.
Heard the HP option as been limited builds and Nav as been a part issue.

Pichon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ex Mustang 2015 GT, 2020 Explorer ST-Line,2021 TM3
My Euro Mach 1, which is basically non-HP, 700A, with an Elite package, Nav, and Tremec, in FJG, ordered in January (with an original build date of 4/12) was not built either, and being outside of the US I do not have any regular updates on build dates as you guys/gals do.

There was a similar car (apart from the color and Tremec) built for @Charlemagne at the end of July, so my only explanation is that my (aforementioned) combination is the worst to get and the hardest parts to get are possibly the Tremec, the premium seats, and all the chips stuff (Nav, B&O, etc.) together. Whenever one part of the puzzle is missing, it gets bumped.
The only difference between us is Tremec (10 auto here), and we are in the exact same boat...
So not sure Tremec is the key component.

At this point, i only wish it was delivered before 31 december, else our insane French ecological tax will grow to 10kā‚¬ more than today, plus a new weight tax (yes, it's possible, don't forget, France here...), knowing the tax to pay is calculated the day of car registration...

i'm already at 68kā‚¬ retail price (including VAT) + 32kā‚¬ tax, sure it will make me a second hole...
Sponsored