2021 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
That graph is not too promising for those of us still waiting unless the dynamic s have changed and Mike s graph means nothing to what s happening NOW. I mean if I get pushed back like he did I wouldn't get my 2021 car until 1/2 way thru 2022. So we would have to know if the trend has changed and I d guess it has, but who knows?
I m still not at aha, LOL
I think there is very little chance of anyone who ordered after June 1 going through anything like this... the initial April 26 to June 14 shutdown was the real killer.
Sponsored

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
When I worked corporate, we all wanted:sunglasses: to strangle the guy with the graphs.
well, if you can look at a pile of numbers and intuit business-useful trends and analyses then more power to ya. Some of us with lesser minds need the assistance of data visualization to experience the all-too-elusive "a Ha!" moment.
I already know the “aha moment”. I’ll share it with you. It’s called retirement. As in, “aha-now I can stay home and get paid to drive my Mustang”.

rosco61

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chas
Vehicle(s)
19 Ram Laramie 19 Jeep Sahara 2015 HD Road King
I already know the “aha moment”. I’ll share it with you. It’s called retirement. As in, “aha-now I can stay home and get paid to drive my Mustang”.
Just joined you in April on getting paid and staying Home.
Best moment ever.

Codeblue009

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Steeda FJG Mach 1 Handling Package - 6 Speed
I just called Ford Performance today to get a status update on my Mach 1. The last email I received from Ford indicated a September 8, 2021 production date. I originally had a production date of the week of October 25, 2021, but it got pushed back on September 17, 2021. Now the representative told me their system was indicating a November 1, 2021 production date. Interesting, that I received an email to the contrary. The rep also stated the supply chain is dramatically improving and he thinks all cars that are scheduled for November will be delivered this year.

Here is hoping no more delays.

BabyPanza

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cheryl
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi SQ5
I haven't told the dealer yet, probably won't unless solicited, but I already put an order in for a Mach E gt fully loaded with their local competitor, and have one more car in the budget by 05/2022 that they won't be getting purely on their lack of quality sales experience.
Good for you! So many dealers have completely shown their asses in this climate. They act like they're our customers, not the other way around and price gouging during a pandemic when so many have suffered different ills. I get market value, but please! It's sickening actually!

Sponsored

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just joined you in April on getting paid and staying Home.
Best moment ever.
Not there yet, but thinking ahead…….:like:

ChrisAngela

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2013 Toyota Prius, 2016 Winnebago Era, 2021 GT500
Two weeks ago, for my weekly Ford Performance phone call, the rep showed a week build of 10/25. Last week, received an email suggesting 11/01, my call today he told me 10/25....it seems like it's settling in. One month (possibly) to go:-) All mods have arrived and are patiently waiting at Granger Ford, piled up in Jay@Granger's office, he'll be glad to get rid of me:beer:

ChemEng44

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Tremor, 2021 Mach 1 HP, 2021 F-Pace SVR
Good for you! So many dealers have completely shown their asses in this climate. They act like they're our customers, not the other way around and price gouging during a pandemic when so many have suffered different ills. I get market value, but please! It's sickening actually!
53-57% of customer loyalty is dictated by HOW someone sells, not necessarily WHAT they sell. Which means the selling experience is 53-57% of a customer's decision to come back, I have zero tolerance for poor sales experience, I may not be as explicit as some when it comes to letting people know, but if I have a bad experience I'm not coming back, you vote with your dollars😉

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
Two weeks ago, for my weekly Ford Performance phone call, the rep showed a week build of 10/25. Last week, received an email suggesting 11/01, my call today he told me 10/25....it seems like it's settling in. One month (possibly) to go:-) All mods have arrived and are patiently waiting at Granger Ford, piled up in Jay@Granger's office, he'll be glad to get rid of me:beer:
We have same build. We could attempt to meet up at granger same day

cerbomark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach1 700, 6 Spd.#5558
Me too!!! Aha!

O but wait.... I don t have a mustang (yet).

Sponsored

GotNotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Z71
Could you please let us know how that transport company is, easy, no issues, etc. I will be looking for a shipper from Granger to AZ in a couple months (hopefully). Thanks!

I took delivery yesterday. The car was perfect. No issues at all. The driver was great. Very experienced. I would use them again in a heartbeat. The Mach is now safe and sound in my garage.

IMG_5548.PNG

IMG_5540.jpg

ChrisAngela

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2013 Toyota Prius, 2016 Winnebago Era, 2021 GT500
We have same build. We could attempt to meet up at granger same day
That would be awesome...crack open some champagne (watch the paint please) for the official acceptance ceremony:-) A hearty toast to Jay, Zach, and crew:champagne:

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I took delivery yesterday. The car was perfect. No issues at all. The driver was great. Very experienced. I would use them again in a heartbeat. The Mach is now safe and sound in my garage.

IMG_5548.PNG

IMG_5540.jpg
Congratulations! They're scheduled to pick mine up in 4 days. Did they stay on the schedule estimate?

GotNotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Z71
Congratulations! They're scheduled to pick mine up in 4 days. Did they stay on the schedule estimate?
They were 1 day longer to pick it up and 1 day longer to deliver it than they quoted. So there schedule was fairly accurate.