Mero350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marwan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Gt350
Hello all,

does someone know what is this modification package exactly?? the car is set for export by the way
modification package.jpg
Sponsored

Rainier42

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Performance Blue GT350R
Also, what is the 19" spare tire/wheel?

proeagles

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT 350, 2019 BMW X3, 2019 Honda Civic
Clearly it is whatever it takes to make the car legal in the export country. I know the mirrors are modified and at one point the cars were detuned about 5 horsepower and of course right hand drive for the appropriate market.

OP
OP

Mero350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marwan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Gt350
Also, what is the 19" spare tire/
Clearly it is whatever it takes to make the car legal in the export country. I know the mirrors are modified and at one point the cars were detuned about 5 horsepower and of course right hand drive for the appropriate market.
That’s very interesting. I was thinking it has to do with handling package actually. Thanks for your info.

Rainier42

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That’s very interesting. I was thinking it has to do with handling package actually. Thanks for your info.
More importantly, why isn't a 19" spare made available through Ford Accessories so we can carry?

Sponsored

bluetreefiddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Not sure what the modifications package is but mine has the same sticker options as this. Middle East spec is basically a base with carbon trim, metric speedo, language options?, full size 1st gen 295 spare wheel in the trunk, not sure about other technical differences but this is the stuff I can see so far.

Rainier42

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not sure what the modifications package is but mine has the same sticker options as this. Middle East spec is basically a base with carbon trim, metric speedo, language options?, full size 1st gen 295 spare wheel in the trunk, not sure about other technical differences but this is the stuff I can see so far.
Can you post a photo of the spare?

OP
OP

Mero350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marwan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Gt350
thanks for your feedback. I see you’re from Saudi Arabia too so that’s why we have the same specs

well, let’s wait for the car to arrive and see.

Sponsored

bluetreefiddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
thanks for your feedback. I see you’re from Saudi Arabia too so that’s why we have the same specs

well, let’s wait for the car to arrive and see.
No problem, are all export cars specced the same? I haven’t seen one with B&O or handling pkg here(not sure about special orders).

OP
OP

Mero350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marwan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Gt350
No problem, are all export cars specced the same? I haven’t seen one with B&O or handling pkg here(not sure about special orders).
well, for the 5 GT350's we will get in Saudi, they all share the same specs except for colors.
for the B&O I believe it is already included with electronic package which they have.
I started this thread to see if modification package is actually handling package :crackup::crackup: but we will see soon hopefully.
Sponsored