rxryanm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GTP PP1
Hey all,

This is my first Mustang, had it about 8 weeks or so, put right around 2k miles on it, and it is an absolute blast to rip around in. Even pretty comfortable on the interstate. It's exactly what I wanted when I envisioned a vehicle matching my driving style - quick in the straights and able to handle some twisty bits; does so a lot better than my other car. Also the noises it makes, wew. Lovely.

I've already done a few things to it, which I'll add a list when I can get at the pictures easily, but I wanted to start this off with a question or two. It's coming up on Thanksgiving, so tis the season for spending lots of money on really appealingly-priced parts. I don't want to go overboard, but what would you guys recommend? Things I'm 95% going to buy are an H-pipe (either Steeda single or Lethal & Corsa's double) and Steeda's jacking rails, STH starter kit, and subframe alignment kit. Should I be looking at anything else right now or before these mods? Gonna have a summer set of wheels and I will very likely lower it a bit and put some new dampers on (Bilstein B6 based off reviews I've seen on here), but I think I'll hold off til the spring for that.

Car specs are:
2019 Mustang GT Premium
401A
PP1
Active Exahust
Safe & Smart

Thanks all!
Ryan
Sponsored

Jhalil101

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Velocity Blue Mustang GT PP1
The Steeda H-Pipe with active exhaust sounds sooooo good imo.

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
If your gonna add power start with suspension 1st. Power is no good if you can't get it to the ground.

OP
OP
rxryanm

rxryanm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GTP PP1
The Steeda H-Pipe with active exhaust sounds sooooo good imo.
YES! I've listened to quite a few vids.

If your gonna add power start with suspension 1st. Power is no good if you can't get it to the ground.
A power adder (leaning twin snails) is so far out, I can't even see it on the horizon.
Sponsored