2018 Digital Cluster Installation Guide

Rolandoooon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rolando
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT
Does anyone know where to find the OEM forscan data for the analog cluster?
Sponsored

neillv6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Neil
Vehicle(s)
mustang gt 5.0 v8
Iā€™m doing this myself and wanted to know if anybody has the latest part number for the automatic mph clocks? Iā€™m trying to do this as cheap as I can, so Iā€™m trawling eBay and other sites.
Also do all the automatic mph clusters fit 2016 cars? Would one from a 2021 fit a 2016 car?Iā€™ve noticed thereā€™s a few options the appear to have different from and to dates, for example from 06/18/19 - 08/26/19 and 1 that says to 02/27/19

cheers

Atticaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang V6
I want to do this swap. But I have a few small questions. On my 2017 Procharged V6 Mustang, I had changed the audio settings for my Sync3 upgrade and enabled all drive modes. I also upgraded my ABS Firmware and enabled Line Lock and the Boost Gauge. Those will not be messed up during this swap, correct? The reason I ask is the version of FORScan I used to enable Line Lock is no longer available.

Thanks in advance.

s550coyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gt
quick question if I purchase the digital cluster from the dealership do I still need it programmed or will it be go to go?

Sponsored

1QwkEcoBoost

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
It will still need to be programmed. Either by you or through someone providing a file to be loaded into Forscan with your cars config. Itā€™s not hard to program yourself thoogh.

1QwkEcoBoost

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
True, I had to make a couple of adjustments on mine to get drive modes to work. In the end though mine works perfectly. No issues in 3 years now.

BlownGP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
Pontiac, Ford, Dodge
I want to do this swap. But I have a few small questions. On my 2017 Procharged V6 Mustang, I had changed the audio settings for my Sync3 upgrade and enabled all drive modes. I also upgraded my ABS Firmware and enabled Line Lock and the Boost Gauge. Those will not be messed up during this swap, correct? The reason I ask is the version of FORScan I used to enable Line Lock is no longer available.

Thanks in advance.
That should not change when you install the cluster because that's all set in forscan.
Although I think I lost my boost gauge.

I wonder now does the GT500 cluster have one?

Sponsored

opengl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1 400A 6MT
Coded mine myself using the info the the first post over 3 years ago, no issues.

OP
OP
breeves002

breeves002

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Coded mine myself using the info the the first post over 3 years ago, no issues.
None of that has changed except for a few added things over the years. All still good to go! I also sell complete files if anyone needs to purchase them that doesn't want to do it themselves.