MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
The power increases are always welcome, of course, but I am most interested in the A10 tweaks, wondering what that does for the car. I've read that the Chevy tuning on that trans makes it work a little better, and it would be interesting to see if this makes it work any better for the Mustang.
Yeah, the transmission part of my 93/Flex tune makes it an animal in S+ :D
Sponsored

w3rkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw 135is(sold)
C'mon ford, I just want to see the dynos and the deltas, plz.

This might be a game-changer.

Sponsored

Interceptor

Daily Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 California Special A10
Not well educated interpreting these grafts, but to me it appears you do gain at lower RPMs, but lose power after 5300 RPMs.
To me that is just moving the power band, same as a cam would. From what I've read and understood, these motor love top end. This tune graft showes power at bottom.

Have I looked at this graft wrong?

Cobrakit

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PREMIUM PP1
Not well educated interpreting these grafts, but to me it appears you do gain at lower RPMs, but lose power after 5300 RPMs.
To me that is just moving the power band, same as a cam would. From what I've read and understood, these motor love top end. This tune graft showes power at bottom.

It gains power across the rpm band !!!

wade001

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wade
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Prem. 10r80, PP1, 401A, Active Exhaust

yes you are looking at this graph wrong.

the blue line on the graph is your NEW hp/torque, the red line is your old hp/torque.. there is one for horse power, and one for torque

the blue line never dips below its corresponding red line, not sure where you are seeing a power dip

Spork3245

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP1 w/Magneride
C'mon ford, I just want to see the dynos and the deltas, plz.

This might be a game-changer.
I’m more interested in real-world performance numbers (0-60 + 1/4 mile). In the past, I’ve seen CAI’s and/or tunes claim X hp/tq gains on a dyno for there to be no difference in actual performance.

Sponsored

Interceptor

Daily Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 California Special A10
yes you are looking at this graph wrong.

the blue line on the graph is your NEW hp/torque, the red line is your old hp/torque.. there is one for horse power, and one for torque

the blue line never dips below its corresponding red line, not sure where you are seeing a power dip
Thanks for breaking my mental block, My brain was telling me the lower blue and red were factory HP torque, and top blue and red were new tune.

Erratikmind

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
'20 GT Prem M6/401A/PP1/MR, '19 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
My power pack arrived from Levittown Ford this past Saturday. I got in during the pre-order when it was a bit cheaper.

It's a very simple install. However, since I have a 2020, I may have my Ford dealership install it to afford myself the nearly full warranty period. My GT arrived mid February, 2020.

boB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
boB
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1
I’m more interested in real-world performance numbers (0-60 + 1/4 mile). In the past, I’ve seen CAI’s and/or tunes claim X hp/tq gains on a dyno for there to be no difference in actual performance.
Yep, the gains at 2000 rpm are significant but in 0-60 and 1/4 mile we never see that low rpm. The torque gains at higher rpm are not so great and may not result in much faster acceleration.

NeedForGreen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
That open air intake is whats putting me off buying it.

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
I personally think some people may not see this "tune " for what it is. I know everyone, myself included, want more power. But if you pay attention throughout the 18 and 19 feedbacks in this forum and others you will see where lots of people complained that the Mustang was lacking in first and second. I myself have wanted more out of my low end. As its sorta need a kick to get going. The mustang does not have an issue with high end the car flys once it gets the hitch out of its giddy-up. I personally think this tune is to address that. This is for the red light warriors and the drag guys who want more from their take offs. This is not in my opinion for people who want to go faster at the top end. If you are a auto cross or track racer I would not think this tune is for you. Then again if you are a autocross or track racer you most likely kissed your warranty bye bye long ago and have something better anyway.

This is for the everyday guy who does not mod much or at all and just want a little more red light excitement while keeping warranty and having something basically OEM ish. if you are wanting super gains then this isnt for you and there are better options suited for your needs for a track or over all top end power.

IM getting mine today, do I expect wow factor.. not really. What I do expect is something that puts a little pep into first and second and even maybe when im crusin down interstate at 2k rpm to be able to gas it and get a nice little burst to pass that camaro. I really wouldnt expect more of this or you are gonna be disappointed. This isnt really a gear head, track upgrade. I view this as a thing that will become an option on the car like the pp1 or pp2 packs. Just a little extra something something.

Hopefully I am wrong :) who knows. I get mine today and ill have it on today. I ll come back maybe saturday after I can drive it a bit and report back. But even if its not super wow at the end of the day in car parts life I have spent more for less... we all have. Just go have fun.
Sponsored