1st Delivery

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
and in a year you'll all have your cars and this will all be forgotten. Until the next one comes along, and then, Ford will release it the same way. You'll be bald with some scabs from all the head scratching.
Sponsored

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT w/ Roush P2 SC, 2015 KIA Sorento SXL
Damn lotta salt in this thread.

95jd970

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Art
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
Lets build the fastest most powerful most expensive sought after and hard to attain Mustang ever, and then make sure the 1st one goes to the most annoying, most immoral, youngest, and most importantly, most inexperienced kid buyer we can find..
You’re tag should be cry baby!!
You just can’t be happy that someone else has something new

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
You’re tag should be cry baby!!
You just can’t be happy that someone else has something new
No, I think if it was anyone else, it would have been cheers and congratulations. Again, I dont blame the kid, I look towards ford with distain for making this happen for the sake of free publicity and YouTube content.

Sponsored

L8APEX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT, '20 Raptor
No, I think if it was anyone else, it would have been cheers and congratulations. Again, I dont blame the kid, I look towards ford with distain for making this happen for the sake of free publicity and YouTube content.
How dare Ford send a GT500 to one of the closest dealerships near the plant! And how dare that dealership accept that guy's money for the GT500! What an atrocity.

I think a lot of people are forgetting the rollout of the '12 Boss 302, '13 GT500, '16 GT350.....lots of people who ordered first would end up getting it much later than people who ordered a month after them. Ford's ordering system is the problem.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
How dare Ford send a GT500 to one of the closest dealerships near the plant! And how dare that dealership accept that guy's money for the GT500! What an atrocity.

I think a lot of people are forgetting the rollout of the '12 Boss 302, '13 GT500, '16 GT350.....lots of people who ordered first would end up getting it much later than people who ordered a month after them. Ford's ordering system is the problem.
Yes, how dare them, lol. Dont be a tool

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
I thought you were done making any more comments according to your second post in this thread. You seem really bent over something so trivial. Be glad you have a means to even place an order and buy one.

I've been an oval man my whole life like you, and I am certain as long if not longer than you, as I am a first year gen x-er. But being such only makes me loyal to Ford, it doesn't entitle me to any special treatment, nor does being Ford loyal give you any distinctive privileges or entitlement. It only makes each of us repeat customers...nothing more.

I congratulate you for being able to own such a nice vehicle as I do the 19 year old who merely happened to be a lucky winner in the proverbial GENE POOL by being born into money. Your getting your panties in a twist over nothing you have control over. You need to read OUTLIERS by Malcom Gladwell. It may help you with your hangup.

BTW - KUDOS to your wife and kids for supporting you through this endeavor as they have sacrificed the most being without a father and husband all those nights you were working every hour of OT to make this dream possible. They are the real hero's in this story. They should each receive a saint hood for their sacrifice.
You don't have a problem with him or what he does for a living but you quoted the word living as what he doesn't isn't a real job lol?

Your whining has been very comical through this thread.
We went from Camaro/Corvette trolls to YouTube Phenom trolls. Most have nothing to say, and only intend to stir the pot behind their keyboards. Ingest a satchel of Richards and move along now.

Last edited:

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Auto Ruby Red
Second video from Speed Phenom on his 2020 GT500.
It is mostly a install video of the spiltter, wickers and oil catch can.

Sponsored

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Amen, Jaime. I think I have added three to my ignore list but I haven't a clue what "Richard's" is/are. :-)
Oh my Kent, you kill me lol

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
Oh my Kent, you kill me lol
No surprise there, Jaime, that's something I regularly do to people. <laughing>

Obviously, "Richard's" is humorous but you still didn't tell me what it is (and a quick G check didn't reveal any secrets.)

OP
OP
V00D00

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
Threads like these are interesting. It's a bunch of people with no skin in the game policing the people that do. I'd be annoyed as well if I did as much as some of these people in this thread for the community only to have one of the first go to someone who is known liar.

Exactly, sideline cheerleaders. Im sure if we go through their old posts, they threw a fit because their custom ordered ebay seatbelt pads didnt show up on time.

Might be regional but I had multiple dealers offering me MSRP on a 2017 GT350 and this was without any negotiation on my part.

Nope, now i know you are FOS as well..im.on the east coast, tell me
Try buying one in California, circa 2016...
Buy out east and ship it.
Youtubers with a history of decent content and intention to post basically full documentation on the delivery and experience will probably be prioritized for obvious free marketing reasons..
The car VIN 1089 was Ordered 09/06/2019, Produced 11/18/2019 and shipped 11/27/2019 delivered 11/27/2019. Fenton, Mi is about 70 miles from Flat Rock, MI.
Exactly. The kid paid 25,000 over sticker.

I'm not and no one, i think is saying ford helped him. Im saying ford Fd up by NOT ensuring those way way way ahead of him got theirs 1st.

Im actually loving the supportors here outing themselves as additional inexperienced trollish people. The type to watch and subscribe to this kid in the 1st place :)
Thats the greatest part of thisbthread thus far

Dunk812

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 Rapid Red
No surprise there, Jaime, that's something I regularly do to people. <laughing>

Obviously, "Richard's" is humorous but you still didn't tell me what it is (and a quick G check didn't reveal any secrets.)
KB think what’s short for Richard lol

Bangarang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Iconic Silver GT 500 (L0545), 2018 Ford Raptor, 2003 Honda Accord Coupe EX-V6 6-Speed
I’m still waiting on the “Apologies to Stangmode” thread to be refreshed just one more time since “SpeedPhenom” got his first. Lol
Sponsored