Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
Great Response here ^^^

I’d like to know if there’s any upgraded trans cooler out there that will fit a boosted car with a big ass intercooler Sitting behind my front grill..
Sponsored

Last edited:

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
OP
OP

ALLKHEINZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
[QUOTE="Rjames18, post: 2987530, member: 37445"
Justin showed me the messages between him and Heinz... So to say he never responded is simply not true.
[/QUOTE]

ya so i message on July 17th and get a response July 28th thats really not very good business practice....then some mumbo jumbo about not being sure if they will be able to help, saying im having issues with my transmission(well know shit sherlock) and then going on to mention tune etc etc.....so Lund who has tuned many and most 8 sec turbo and supercharged 18+ Turbo Coyotes doesnt know what hes doing? I can screen shot the entire convo, seems like its a scenario like this.....oh we have low 8 sec cars holding 1400hp, but we cant help you in your 1200hp car...i call BULLSHIT.....why toot your own horn and then when people try to get hold of them they cant for days on end and then dont wanna get involved....anyway it is what it is! peace out!

OP
OP

ALLKHEINZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
no its bone stock virgin trans, got it out of a hit 2019 with literally 600 miles on the clock....I had intended to build it and have as a ready to go spare....
If I did not already have a spare I would grab it (but don’t need 2 spares ).
I would suggest building it up (if you keep the 10r80) . That’s what I planned to do with mine . Already have the clutches but was holding out for potential upgrades before I did .

I thought Beefcake was doing some R&D on a new basket for extra clutches ?

Sponsored

Tiago G.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT
Sorry I never get on here anymore. This used to be my passing time at the office but now work from home due to covid
Justin showed me the messages between him and Heinz... So to say he never responded is simply not true.
It is just him at the shop. He is the only one that does all of the building for the kits, tuning and installs/repairs.
The one that said "cars have been there for a year" is not correct. Tony car was dropped off in October, Tony said he did not need the car back till April because of the strong winters in Chicago (So that moves cars with more priority infront of his if you're like any other shop). In January Tony changed a large amount of the build. Then Covid-19 hit. Tony receives updates from me on his car with pictures and videos of everything that has been done, his parts that come in, and what is to come. The day he made the post on facebook he texted me that morning asking for a update. I couldn't give him anything because I had been in Georgia for a week helping my family due to my cousin passing away. He then got upset and said to give him an update once I was back in Texas. A few hours later the post was made.

You're probably wondering why I was giving him the updates. Tony and I met on here, I gave him the idea of going to LPF. I do not work for Justin as an employee but I have always helped Justin with getting sales and new customers. Which leads to me basically being the middle guy for peoples builds.
Justin has not been taking in any extra work due to getting back up as much as he did and hasn't been responding to messages due to this. He is doing his best to get everything that has been at the shop out. That is why he has not taken any 10r80's to build from anyone for the time being.

To the guy saying that "the inside of the 10r80 needs stronger parts", please explain to me where you got that from. Not a single hard part has broke in any 10r80 that I have seen. No intermediary shaft, no planetarys... Only burnt up clutches or Valve body (which is likely due to clutch material getting into the valves). I can also promise you a lot has to do with your tuner and how long your clutches last in your car. The other thing is these transmissions get hot. I do not sit there and hot lap my car or do pull after pull. Which is probably a big part on why my transmissions lasts as long as it does. I race on it at about 160*. As soon as I'm done with the 1/4 or 1/8th I throw my little utility fan on it to cool it down for the next round. Like come on guys you're pushing 800+whp on a factory transmission... You can't treat it like its some whore you can just beat on 24/7.... A lot of these guys with burnt up clutches are racing them when the trans temps are at 220* or higher lmao. Adding a trans cooler will help a lot of you guys out. I do not run one but have had one sitting in the shop for awhile just staring at me.

For anyone that thinks its just as easy as swapping in a th400 to get rid of problems you are completely wrong. There will always be issues with trans. Especially clutches. Shit look at David Van Voris, broke his 1500whp+ built th400... Everything on our cars is subject to break. 6r80's have plenty of issues themselves when pushed as hard as we push them. Burnt up clutches, intermediary shafts and the planetarys are all problems in the 6r80's. There is a reason people get billet interanls for the 6r80... So tired of people thinking its a transmission built by god haha.

You're pushing a car at over 800+whp... It's not going to perform like a brand new car from the factory with no issues. If you believe that is how it is supposed to be you should sell the car and get out of the racing game while you're ahead.

I Agree with some things you said but disagree with many more.

The 10R80 will need stronger parts, these clutches, so far, are just like putting bandaids on someone's back after the person just got shot by a Magnum 44. lol. Valve body, boiling fluid, plastic pan, electronic issues, clutches, etc... it will always come down to being the weakest link in the car, with this platform and once they fix something up, then something else will fail with this transmission The coyote makes too much power too easily, maybe if we were back with a 3 valve 4.6 motor we wouldn't be having this discussion, lmao.
Can you imagine how much these cars will depreciate once they age a few more years because of these transmissions? People will be checking on the transmissions before they even check if the the engines is okay. The reputation is being stablished with them as we speak and it's not looking good so far. Stop for a second and think about those guys that buy these cars, 3rd owners, in a few years, how much trouble they will have with them, even with the cars that had the maintenance up to date. LOTS.
I met an automotive engineer many years ago and he kept repeating himself that the most important thing in a car's project is the automatic transmission. If it starts wrong, or if it has flaws, the whole thing and car's life and reputation is compromised. Now, I know why that older man was so wise with his words and a pleasure to hear. He was right.

The 6R80 has all those badass parts available and went 7's in these heavy cars. reliably. I never said they are build by God but I never seen a failure with them here with so many cars my buddy had. It's a fact that they are much stronger and also less recalls and fails in stock form for the 6R80's as well.

We all know, that the TH-400 has kits with zillions of parts to hold up to 3000 HP.
David V's transmission wasn't build to take 1500 HP, it's that simple, that's why it broke, The good stuff wasn't in there. Another testament to how good they are, it holds on huge hp even on lots of stock parts, and the guy was able to make several passes at that power level.
How many passes would he be able to make on a 10R80 before any sort of issues?? Maybe 2?
A fully built TH-400 or Glide are not even breaking a sweat at 1500 HP. They are PROVEN transmissions and already made history in the books of performance. I'm sure the 6R80 will be in those great books one day but the 10R80s and MT-82s will be in the LEGO books the way things are going.

You are having it the "easier" way there because your car is light, very light. For us here, it's being HELL with some guys having to rebuild them up to 6 times already.

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
...It is just him at the shop. He is the only one that does all of the building for the kits, tuning and installs/repairs.

Justin has not been taking in any extra work due to getting back up as much as he did and hasn't been responding to messages due to this. He is doing his best to get everything that has been at the shop out. That is why he has not taken any 10r80's to build from anyone for the time being.

While you did reply and relay your message to some on here, the “excuse” above is most absurd. It’s one thing to run and have an established business, but it’s ignorant and a way to get a soiled reputation these days by NOT responding to anyone seeking the services, support or inquiries of said business. Social Media is HUGE - as others have posted in this thread, it seems there were many attempts by folks who were reaching out to get information by way of telephone, emails, IMs, PMs or even other channels of Social Media such as Facebook.

No response or just the ignorance of purposefully not responding, despite ANY back log or “being the only one there” is just a horrible excuse and way of doing business. If current or potential Customers are not important enough to accept calls, return emails/IM/PM or Social Media inquiries, why even be in business? More so if your business offers a service or product that is in high demand, silence by way of ignoring the requests is a sure fire way of losing the momentum of building a customer base.

Word of mouth about any business, it’s operations and more importantly Customer Service, counts more than anything these days, even pre-COVID. Even if the Owner can’t hire someone to be the Shop Admin, it doesn’t take any more than a few mins and a simple courtesy reply back to someone - even if it’s as much to say “Hey, I received your message, I’m really back logged give me a day or so to get back to you with the info”. That goes a long way, rather than no acknowledgement and no replies what so ever at all.

OP
OP

ALLKHEINZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
While you did reply and relay your message to some on here, the “excuse” above is most absurd. It’s one thing to run and have an established business, but it’s ignorant and a way to get a soiled reputation these days by NOT responding to anyone seeking the services, support or inquiries of said business. Social Media is HUGE - as others have posted in this thread, it seems there were many attempts by folks who were reaching out to get information by way of telephone, emails, IMs, PMs or even other channels of Social Media such as Facebook.

No response or just the ignorance of purposefully not responding, despite ANY back log or “being the only one there” is just a horrible excuse and way of doing business. If current or potential Customers are not important enough to accept calls, return emails/IM/PM or Social Media inquiries, why even be in business? More so if your business offers a service or product that is in high demand, silence by way of ignoring the requests is a sure fire way of losing the momentum of building a customer base.

Word of mouth about any business, it’s operations and more importantly Customer Service, counts more than anything these days, even pre-COVID. Even if the Owner can’t hire someone to be the Shop Admin, it doesn’t take any more than a few mins and a simple courtesy reply back to someone - even if it’s as much to say “Hey, I received your message, I’m really back logged give me a day or so to get back to you with the info”. That goes a long way, rather than no acknowledgement and no replies what so ever at all.
well said, and after the lack of courtesy ive recieved i dont care if they build a 10r80 that holds 2000hp, Ive dealt with enough shops in my time to know who i will work with and who i wont....these forums are a productive way of weeding out all the big talkers vs all the talkers that can deliver....

Rjames18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
RJ
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10 Orange Fury
I Agree with some things you said but disagree with many more.

The 10R80 will need stronger parts, these clutches, so far, are just like putting bandaids on someone's back after the person just got shot by a Magnum 44. lol. Valve body, boiling fluid, plastic pan, electronic issues, clutches, etc... it will always come down to being the weakest link in the car, with this platform and once they fix something up, then something else will fail with this transmission The coyote makes too much power too easily, maybe if we were back with a 3 valve 4.6 motor we wouldn't be having this discussion, lmao.
Can you imagine how much these cars will depreciate once they age a few more years because of these transmissions? People will be checking on the transmissions before they even check if the the engines is okay. The reputation is being stablished with them as we speak and it's not looking good so far. Stop for a second and think about those guys that buy these cars, 3rd owners, in a few years, how much trouble they will have with them, even with the cars that had the maintenance up to date. LOTS.
I met an automotive engineer many years ago and he kept repeating himself that the most important thing in a car's project is the automatic transmission. If it starts wrong, or if it has flaws, the whole thing and car's life and reputation is compromised. Now, I know why that older man was so wise with his words and a pleasure to hear. He was right.

The 6R80 has all those badass parts available and went 7's in these heavy cars. reliably. I never said they are build by God but I never seen a failure with them here with so many cars my buddy had. It's a fact that they are much stronger and also less recalls and fails in stock form for the 6R80's as well.

We all know, that the TH-400 has kits with zillions of parts to hold up to 3000 HP.
David V's transmission wasn't build to take 1500 HP, it's that simple, that's why it broke, The good stuff wasn't in there. Another testament to how good they are, it holds on huge hp even on lots of stock parts, and the guy was able to make several passes at that power level.
How many passes would he be able to make on a 10R80 before any sort of issues?? Maybe 2?
A fully built TH-400 or Glide are not even breaking a sweat at 1500 HP. They are PROVEN transmissions and already made history in the books of performance. I'm sure the 6R80 will be in those great books one day but the 10R80s and MT-82s will be in the LEGO books the way things are going.

You are having it the "easier" way there because your car is light, very light. For us here, it's being HELL with some guys having to rebuild them up to 6 times already.
I disagree with each paragraph of yours.
Here is why:
You keep mentioning the 10r80 needs "stronger parts". Stronger parts means something is breaking due to the raw power of the car and putting the power down. Nothing has snapped or torn itself apart in the 10r80. Valve body's is a normal thing to have issues with due to clutch material getting into the valve and causing them to malfunction. THIS HAPPENS IN ALL TRANSMISSIONS WHEN THERE IS TRASH IN THE FLUID. I have seen it on 6r80's as well. Many of them. Go talk to your local service advisor that actually knows a thing or two at your ford dealership. They should be able to run a log in their system of all the 6r80 valve bodies replaced.

Also to say that the 6r80 has been 7's reliably is hysterical. Have you not noticed that car only runs at one event a year? And at that one event has broken something inside the trans each time? Lets also not forget that trans has almost an entire billet insides. If you haven't seen intermediary shafts break in half or the one way clutch issue, or the planetary issue in the 6r80 then you and your "buddies" aren't pushing these cars very hard at all. Every transmission has problems when you push them over twice what they were built to do. The only issue with the 10r80 right now is the clutches. Which actually happens to be a problem in the 6r80 when you get to 900whp and push the car. Just like the 10r80. The only issue to that is finding ways to add more clutches/steels per clutch pack. Which is exactly what LPF has been able to do with his custom machining of the parts inside the 10r80. That is the reason my transmission has had it "easier" as you said. Secondly the white 18 mustang that LPF did is a complete full weight, full interior car with a 250lbs driver. With the same transmission modifications I have.

Davids trans was spec'd by JPC to be good for 1500whp. Unfortunately it broke, which is normal in the racing world and to be expected. Even the baddest of the bad race cars break parts. Yes they are proven transmissions but they still break... I don't know why you have this imagination that nothing is going to break or go wrong in the racing world.

Oh and one last thing to battle your little 6r80 vs 10r80. The 10r80 has been 7's with no upgraded billet parts inside. Only machining of the clutch packs to fit more clutches and steels per pack. Mine has been 4 8.0's consistently with nothing done but machining to allow more clutches/steels per clutch pack as well. No broken one way clutches, no broken intermediary shaft, no billet planetary's needed, no completely different hubs to get rid of multiple gears etc. The list goes on.

OP
OP

ALLKHEINZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Ok so you have had success with LPF building you a strong 10r80 Trans and maybe thats why people are frustrrated with the fact that NOBODY can get hold of them with any consistancy other then fellow buddies that that they deal with....if what they can do for themselves and come on here and boast about like we this and i that and me me me and a guy like me with a virgin trans willing to send and have it built to the same spec unable to get straight answers or just excuses makes no sense really....i can list you 3-4 folks that i personally know that would pallet there 10r80 and ship it to them but after seeing the 11-12 day period between reaponses and aome if the replies in here its also quite difficult to want to even take that plungs...

Sponsored

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
Allhienz i kinda understand what your trying to say, but can you fix your typos so we can understand your point completely.

Rjames18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
RJ
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10 Orange Fury
Ok so you have had success with LPF building you a strong 10r80 Trans and maybe thats why people are frustrrated with the fact that NOBODY can get hold of them with any consistancy other then fellow buddies that that they deal with....if what they can do for themselves and come on here and boast about like we this and i that and me me me and a guy like me with a virgin trans willing to send and have it built to the same spec unable to get straight answers or just excuses makes no sense really....i can list you 3-4 folks that i personally know that would pallet there 10r80 and ship it to them but after seeing the 11-12 day period between reaponses and aome if the replies in here its also quite difficult to want to even take that plungs...
I can list many others that want it done as well.. Trust me I get it. Like I said before he does not have the capacity to be able to get it done in a timely matter as far as I know. He is working on getting every car he has had there for over a month out of the shop. Cars came in that were supposed to be a quick turnaround and ending up needing a lot more. There's plenty of ways it could be resolved but his way is his way. I don't have say on it and others saying how he should do this or that won't change the fact that it is still his shop. Whether or not it puts a soiled look on him or not.
There is a procharged car in Dallas that his 10r80. His own personal car his his built 10r80. Also a whipple car on this forum has his built 10r80. I can't remember his @ for the life of me. I'll do some searching and see if I can find him on here and have him put his input. Even back when he wasn't AS backed up as he is now it still did take time due to the custom machining that was needed for it(he did what you want to do, shipped a trans to LPF, built it, send it back). I wish I could help you guys out more and get the ball rolling on 10r80's like mine out there.

Earlier I did see you mention that Lund has the most boosted 8 second cars out there. While this is correct, that does not mean that they aren't going through transmissions (clutches) after every 4-5th pass either. Quality vs Quantity.

drjeff

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT premium convertible, Kona Blue, 3.55 gears, active valve exhaust, 401A, safe and smart, B&O, polished aluminum wheels
It seems pretty stupid to me to complain a transmission “sucks” when you are asking it to do something it wasn’t designed for. It handles a 460 hp engine incredibly well- far better than ANY manual transmission. If you put ridiculous power into it then you are at fault, not the design of the transmission. It’s like blaming a driveshaft with a 130 mph limit for breaking when you go 150. The Ford engineers who designed didn’t do it expecting unlimited power to go into it.

OP
OP

ALLKHEINZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
^^^sorry i disagree, you can throw way more power at a 6r80 because there are ways to build it to hold power....right now there is no way to build a 10r80 to hold power....other then a few lucky cars....what kinda trans has a week 1:1 gear? 1:1 in a 10r80 is 7th and it cant hold power to the pint tuners are tryting to keep cara in 6th through the end of the 1/4 mile....so ya for the guy making 10lbs of boost the 10r80 is fine, the guys wanting to run 17-20lbs they cant hold and even if u wanted to make them hokd you cant because there are no real perfect solution...a 6r80 u do the exedy stuff and some other stuff and they hold huge power...thats the issue, 10r80 could hold what a 6r80 can be made to it would be a kiler tranny!!

Tiago G.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT
I disagree with each paragraph of yours.
Here is why:
You keep mentioning the 10r80 needs "stronger parts". Stronger parts means something is breaking due to the raw power of the car and putting the power down. Nothing has snapped or torn itself apart in the 10r80. Valve body's is a normal thing to have issues with due to clutch material getting into the valve and causing them to malfunction. THIS HAPPENS IN ALL TRANSMISSIONS WHEN THERE IS TRASH IN THE FLUID. I have seen it on 6r80's as well. Many of them. Go talk to your local service advisor that actually knows a thing or two at your ford dealership. They should be able to run a log in their system of all the 6r80 valve bodies replaced.

Also to say that the 6r80 has been 7's reliably is hysterical. Have you not noticed that car only runs at one event a year? And at that one event has broken something inside the trans each time? Lets also not forget that trans has almost an entire billet insides. If you haven't seen intermediary shafts break in half or the one way clutch issue, or the planetary issue in the 6r80 then you and your "buddies" aren't pushing these cars very hard at all. Every transmission has problems when you push them over twice what they were built to do. The only issue with the 10r80 right now is the clutches. Which actually happens to be a problem in the 6r80 when you get to 900whp and push the car. Just like the 10r80. The only issue to that is finding ways to add more clutches/steels per clutch pack. Which is exactly what LPF has been able to do with his custom machining of the parts inside the 10r80. That is the reason my transmission has had it "easier" as you said. Secondly the white 18 mustang that LPF did is a complete full weight, full interior car with a 250lbs driver. With the same transmission modifications I have.

Davids trans was spec'd by JPC to be good for 1500whp. Unfortunately it broke, which is normal in the racing world and to be expected. Even the baddest of the bad race cars break parts. Yes, they are proven transmissions but they still break... I don't know why you have this imagination that nothing is going to break or go wrong in the racing world.

Oh and one last thing to battle your little 6r80 vs 10r80. The 10r80 has been 7's with no upgraded billet parts inside. Only machining of the clutch packs to fit more clutches and steels per pack. Mine has been 4 8.0's consistently with nothing done but machining to allow more clutches/steels per clutch pack as well. No broken one way clutches, no broken intermediary shaft, no billet planetary's needed, no completely different hubs to get rid of multiple gears etc. The list goes on.

Ok, James so please answer my question here:

If the 10R80 is so much better than the 6R80, why the rate of growing, developing issues is so much higher than when the 6R80 first came out?
There are lots of 2011 GTs still out there that their transmissions just shift like a dream and never an issue or not at that magnitude.
Will we be able to say the same thing about the 10R80s once a stock 18 GT for example, is 9 years old? No, I'm not taking to the big power guys now, There are guys with basic 600-650 RWHP cars having issues here, lol. Do you know when that would happen to a 6R80 at that power level? NEVER.

Thanks, GOD the 10R80 has all that billet stuff to take abuse, at least the guys have options to make it bullet proof. Again, these issues with the 6R80 you mention we never had them here, EVER. Beating on the cars every damn weekend at the tracks, adding boost, slicks, you name it..
You will not gonna be able to prove to me that when comparing these two transmissions that physically share the same case in size, that the one with more and smaller gears in it and electronics added to it, will handle abuse and adverse conditions better and be less susceptible to defects and breakage when comparing that with the beefier, fewer gears and much less rotating stuff in there, etc. transmission. Considering the type of metal in the gears, clutches and other things in there are similar, it's a no brainer that the 6R80 is better for power just by the simple fact that the chances of things going wrong is reduced DRAMATICALLY. This shouldn't even be discussed here because it's so logical and it doesn't make any sense to think otherwise, unless the other tranny is fully built.

When you are talking about the baskets with more clutch packs, etc... nobody else in this entire world can talk back or be included in this conversation but you and your mechanic friend, at least that how it seems so far. I guess that's the way he wants it to be, but hey, I'm happy for you and that you go so fast, I watched some of your you tube videos and also subscribed, lol.
Since the Cure for this tremendous issue that plagues lots of racers has been "announced" by LPF, the only thing I will ask you to do and that serves as a favour to everybody else, is to report when something else breaks down, we all would like to know what's the next weakest link in there. While many don't believe on what you are writing about this FIX and if it really exists or not, I still don't want to completely discard a solution for the future with this transmission even though I already made my mind up on the TH-400 swap and you guys will see that thing up for sale on the classified section after I finish typing to you. But, If one day I have to look for another 10R80.... who knows....

When you say my buddies are not pushing the 6R80, Heinz went 8.7s with a 6R80 in a full weight S-197 car. He is at least 3 of you in size, just a big bastard, and the son of a gun run his car with all the seats, caged and with a FULL tank of GAS. That, in my book is pushing VERY hard and heavy, just nasty stress on the transmission like something the 10R80 could NEVER take, not even for a couple passes as we experienced that here. Imagine the beautiful ET that the car would run and we would see if it was 500-650 lbs lighter. We have another guy here with a 2011 GT and Turbo that run a best of 9.2 ( I know, not Texas fast), but keep in mind the transmission was never opened up, except to change the fluid, never an issue. He even street raced in Woodward a few years back and that car had 2 other owners that raced before him, and the first one was Heinz! lol .. It even saw a few different superchargers before that, Na Build spinning to the moon too. Would the 10R80 hold on to all that or it would've squeak like a little hamster that's about to die?

You are missing the point completely on what happened with David and his transmission. First, why do you think he got rid of the 10R80? lol,

Second, If you really watched that disassemble video you will see that it had a stock input shaft, and many other parts in there too. So, the trans. wasn't built for that 1500hp power level. Had The proper input shaft to hold 1500hp and made of 300M steel was in there it would've been just fine. Also, Since, JPC doesn't build transmissions in house as far as I can remember, they probably ordered from a reputable brand they trust and done business with before and had in their own cars most likely. I risk to say When they got the transmission there or if that was already shipped straight from the manufacture to David's home, it shows that it was whoever was in charge of building that transmission in the first place, not the one that picked up the phone and had it ordered. The builder took many short cuts according to the video, but i don't want to point fingers here and that's between them and none of my business, but again that was clear as water to me.
I also never seen when a shop that orders a transmission and after they get it in they will open it up and inspect everything inside to see what really is before shipping to the customer. It's a relationship based on trust. not, JPC's fault.
Don't blame the TH-400 in that specific scenario or say "that's racing" or my imagination because it broke down. It sounds naive when you do that and if I was David I would've call them back to have that sorted out. Again, 1500 HP is shit HP for what a PROPERLY built TH-400 or Glide can handle. I have seen more in the early-mid 90's with other set ups and not as many good available parts as today in it and they were handling ok!
Sponsored