N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
Apparently Raybestos GPZ FNS clutch packs hold up very well at >1000 whp.

Last edited:

80FoxCoupe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT, 80 Fox
Why wouldn't he? if there is a solution to all the problems big HP cars are having? I also called on monday, NO ANSWER.

You guys will see a built 10R80 up for sale with a new circle D converter and carbon fibre driveshaft in a few days here at 6G.
@Rjames18 get these dudes in contact with LFP will you? Got em over here talking. They need to make HP and drag some ass ASAP. Your boy too busy for paying customers? He on vacation? LOL

80FoxCoupe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT, 80 Fox
So Ive tried to get in touch with LPF for a week.....so far not a peep of a reply, went on there website clicked the link to email justin and it got kicked back...messaged lpf on Facebook no reply, Message Justin on his personal FB page with no answer.....SOOOOOOO not sure why these guys are so hard to get a hold of!
@Rjames18

Sponsored

TX-Ripper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1 Whipple Stage 2 / 2018 F150 5.0 Whipple Stage 2
Tried that one weeks and weeks ago.

If you actually ended up with one of his transmissions and had a problem what kind of service do you think you would get. Considering people can’t even get in touch with him to buy them.

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
Tried that one weeks and weeks ago.

If you actually ended up with one of his transmissions and had a problem what kind of service do you think you would get. Considering people can’t even get in touch with him to buy them.
What happened to the basket that Beefcake was doing R&D on ?
I might ask a local transmission shop (RPM) if they have any ideas .
They are big on GM rebuilds but they did a great job on my 6r80 .

TX-Ripper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What happened to the basket that Beefcake was doing R&D on ?
I might ask a local transmission shop (RPM) if they have any ideas .
They are big on GM rebuilds but they did a great job on my 6r80 .
last word from terry was that he had not tested due to bad track prep

armykyle1 [HACKED ACCOUNT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP premium
Try reaching out to midnight performance? That's my plan when the time comes.

Tiago G.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT
Apparently Raybestos GPZ FNS clutch packs hold up very well at >1000 whp.
Nope. You are being too optimistic.
Maybe in a car with crazy weight reduction (those 3600# cars with the exhaust coming out of the hood, lol) it will hold at that level for a little longer and it's not even guaranteed because other issues are coming up with the transmission like faulty T-bodies, for example.
The way I see it, The number of passes at the track will be a few more with the lighter car but the transmission will still crap itself out:whew:, maybe after 10-15 more passes with the lighter car, who knows at this point. I know I don't. It will hold more but for how long???
For the average joe like me with the blower or turbo kit installed, a 200 lbs driver man, with let's say, has the basic weight reduction car for the track, it will still be a 3950-4000 lbs pig with the driver in it. UP to 800 wheel is the max that we are seeing those clutches hold here, and that's with the LOW TORQUE CENTRI CARS, not the turbo ones that will always make way more at the wheels.

Last edited:

Sponsored

TX-Ripper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
For all these guys that are complaining they can’t get a hold of LFP to spend money be glad he never took your money. Looks like he’s all over Facebook right now, customers blasting him for having their cars for a year. paid in full and can’t get responses for months....

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
If your in or around Florida just take it to Power By The Hour. They'll set you up ;)

Tiago G.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT
For all these guys that are complaining they can’t get a hold of LFP to spend money be glad he never took your money. Looks like he’s all over Facebook right now, customers blasting him for having their cars for a year. paid in full and can’t get responses for months....
Oh Lord! I knew it, there is no magic solution for all the bs... lol

Last edited:

Tiago G.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT
If your in or around Florida just take it to Power By The Hour. They'll set you up ;)
I don't think you get it. There is no fix for the 10R80 issues yet. Nobody knows what to do and there are barely any beefier parts available.

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
I don't think you get it.
NO I get it. You want big boy power, run a TH400, 6R80, or a PBH 4R80. Problem solved. Know what the '80' stands for ? I recommended clutches to get a little more than that "80". Never said it'll fix anything.
Sponsored