1000HP s550 budget build

Pbenz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benz
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt
I want to make a 1000hp mustang doesn’t matter to the wheels or crank I just want that 4 digit.

I want to achieve this in the cheapest most budget way possible I don’t need to hear why I shouldn’t or I’m dumb and I have to spend 20k on a built motor.. just don’t even leave a comment I want to be on a stock block, for cost reasons & stock everything as much as possible unless I absolutely have to upgrade it like a drive shaft or something and at that as long as I’m not lunching it the stock drive shaft should work right?, I’m not going to drag this car only roll races at 60 mph just to be safe on my stock rear end

I have a 2017 gt with the Roush phase 1, it’s only at 670 crank I just bought vmp 767 kit and people are pulling 680ish whp. Then I know the gen 3 head unit can get 700whp or more on the biggest pulley and no upgrades... so I’m thinking of using the 767kit set up on the gen 3 with e85 shouldn’t that get me over 850whp? Then what would I have to do? Fuel pump? Bigger injectors? Upgrade the clutch to what stage? I don’t wanna spend the money on building the trans either Bc vmp has a 1050whp just with an upgraded clutch...
Sponsored

OP
OP
Pbenz

Pbenz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benz
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt
Oh yeah sorry I forgot to say no nos too!! Lol

Hivel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Gen 3R, E85 and complete return fuel system. Then start saving for a longblock.
This.
Pick a tuner and ask them what works. I guess you might want to use that power? If so, add these items
1) Clutch
2) Drive shaft
3) Axles
4) Drag radials

Punching it at 80+ and having the car try to swap ends isn’t fun.

Cheers,

Sponsored

Faceme

MOCJ JAPAN
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT, Jeep Patriot limited
your going to blow your engine and have to purchase a whole new block and build it anyway costing you even more money. would not advise but yeah, if you still wanna do it, just ask your tuner.

pro 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I want to achieve this in the cheapest most budget way possible

I don’t wanna spend the money on building the trans either Bc vmp has a 1050whp just with an upgraded clutch...
LOL.

Sponsored

DmanDmythDlegend

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt pp1
Cheap, reliable and fast. Pick 2.

Coolmanfoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt
I don't want to be that guy...well actually I do so I'll continue.

This post sort of breaks all rules of logic. You want to have a cheap 1000hp street racer without nos? This is how people die . I don't mean to sound like a dick but something tells me if you are inexperienced enough to ask how to get to 1000hp then you are too inexperienced to handle and respect that level of power.

Go on ahead and roll race at 60. You'll go about 10 feet then slide into a ditch. Anyway have fun brother. Peace and love to all. Keep them ponies purring.

CORNYOTE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
I don't want to be that guy...well actually I do so I'll continue.

This post sort of breaks all rules of logic. You want to have a cheap 1000hp street racer without nos? This is how people die . I don't mean to sound like a dick but something tells me if you are inexperienced enough to ask how to get to 1000hp then you are too inexperienced to handle and respect that level of power.

Go on ahead and roll race at 60. You'll go about 10 feet then slide into a ditch. Anyway have fun brother. Peace and love to all. Keep them ponies purring.
Actually out of all the cars I've had this one is pretty docile. I have probably close to 1000hp at the crank and my 16yr old daughter can punch it and maintain control. With all the nannies on, these cars are pretty tame.

cib24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Mazda RX-7 Type RS
Go for it bud. 500 shot of nitrous and let us know what happens after your first squirt. Don't even tune for it.
Sponsored