Sponsored

10.2" Horizontal display Android 4.4.2 touch screen radio

ChosenJuan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
No instructions. Pretty much read this thread and pay attention to the labels. Best price lately was with the eBay coupon. Mine was exactly same as pictured on seicane. There are some pictures floating around of one with buttons on bottom and not left.
Thanks, so if I get this from Seicane I should be good then yeah?

https://www.seicane.com/android-radio-for-2015-ford-mustang-with-3g-wifi-bluetooth-gps-navigation-system-capacitive-touch-screen-tpms-dvr-obd-ii-rear-camera-aux-headrest-monitor-control-usb-sd-video-s085702f

I'll probably re-read this thread then while I wait, thanks. Haven't done this before but hopefully it's not too bad
Sponsored

randy_tho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Joeys550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 magnetic gray gt
I got mine installed, it all when well and seems to work. The reverse camera is a bit dark compare to the stock one but other than that is a really good unit in my opinion

randy_tho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Make sure your screen brightness is cranked up all the way.

I got mine installed, it all when well and seems to work. The reverse camera is a bit dark compare to the stock one but other than that is a really good unit in my opinion

Joeys550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 magnetic gray gt
Make sure your screen brightness is cranked up all the way.
The only brightness setting i can find is that slide bar type thing and is maxed but that doesn't seem to do anything to the camera unfortunately :frusty:

Sponsored

randy_tho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah I think there is a slider and a widget that toggles. The darkest setting almost turns off so be careful if you use it. You can touch it again to get to brightest but it'll be dark.

Joeys550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 magnetic gray gt
Yeah I think there is a slider and a widget that toggles. The darkest setting almost turns off so be careful if you use it. You can touch it again to get to brightest but it'll be dark.
Yep i did that and i thought i broke it lol

ChosenJuan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
Did you do it yourself or pay a shop to do it?

ChosenJuan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
Did it myself. Think theres something i screwed up?
Oh no not at all, I was just curious. Been on the fence for a long time debating this, just sucks there's no instructions since I'm not an audio guy!

Sponsored

Joeys550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 magnetic gray gt
Oh no not at all, I was just curious. Been on the fence for a long time debating this, just sucks there's no instructions since I'm not an audio guy!
Just do it , I've never done any audio related installs and it wasn't too bad. At first i got overwhelmed by the amount of plugs and connections but take your time read all the tags on them to see what they are and go from there. There will be some left unused so dont freak out lol

ChosenJuan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
Just do it , I've never done any audio related installs and it wasn't too bad. At first i got overwhelmed by the amount of plugs and connections but take your time read all the tags on them to see what they are and go from there. There will be some left unused so dont freak out lol
Thanks man, and everything still works? Sync, voice control, volume, etc?

[email protected]

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick D
Vehicle(s)
red gt auto
Does this one have pre amp outputs?