Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
First Name
Geoffrey
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST, 2019 Edge ST, 2022 Mach1
Wow, that's great!
Do some shopping for rates and lock it in ASAP. Credit Unions and USAA usually beat the banks.
yeah - I also got my 2nd bump up tonight, originally 9/5, then 8/29 and how 8/15! I figured I’d be going into my work credit union in September but I guess I’ll stop by this week 😂.

Along with you post about Granger getting the rest of their orders in the situation seems to have really turned around in the last month!
Sponsored

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
Makes me think the s650 is gonna be amazing. So they are moving all the Sept builds up before it debuts in Detroit on 9/14.

So I don't cancel and wait!
If you wait for an S650 you'll be waiting another year.

Last edited:

traxiii

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
yeah - I also got my 2nd bump up tonight, originally 9/5, then 8/29 and how 8/15! I figured I’d be going into my work credit union in September but I guess I’ll stop by this week 😂.

Along with you post about Granger getting the rest of their orders in the situation seems to have really turned around in the last month!
Check and see when the next Fed Rate increase is, and beat that for sure.

Bullitt_3461

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang Mach 1
I too just got the email from Ford moving my build date sooner. It was originally 9/12 and is now 8/15.

Is Ford working 24/7 now?

Sponsored

Aresek44

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
1994 Mustang, 2010 Ford Fusion, 2022 Mach 1 HP
Just like a few others, my build date also just got moved up to August 15. Very excited but now having a lot of questions/uncertainty about delivery and pickup. I am working through Chapman. What requests/questions should I be asking of Chapman outside of financing and how long it will take the car to be ready after delivery? Additionally for those who also ordered through Chapman, what kind of specific requests did you make for your car? I am going to replace the Cup 2s for PS4Ss

f00man

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang M1 HP
I got a similar build date adjustment to August, instead of September. Anyone know the average shipping time after the build date?

I wished the build date stuck for September, since I'll have busy September for pickup, compared to October.

traxiii

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
I got a similar build date adjustment to August, instead of September. Anyone know the average shipping time after the build date?

I wished the build date stuck for September, since I'll have busy September for pickup, compared to October.
If you are "IN PRODUCTION" on your build date, you should get to see your WINDOW STICKER on or around then too. Find the link for it on the TRACKING SITE.

Production takes about a week, so its time to start shopping finance rates, unless you have ca$h.

Look on your window sticker for the BLEND DATE, your car should enter final assembly on that day and should be BUILT within 48 Hr.

It takes up to a week to get it SHIPPED, then up to 4 weeks for shipping. Shipping the last week or so seems to be going a little faster. They gave me a 5 to 12 day estimate and mine was shipped after 3 days.

All of the emails have been taking about a 1/2 a day longer to get than when you can see that status on the TRACKING SITE.

Last edited:

TrackMeisterWannabe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 w/HP

Be careful what you wish for. The scheduling gods can be fickle bastards with an ill sense of humor to be sure.

f00man

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang M1 HP
Be careful what you wish for. The scheduling gods can be fickle bastards with an ill sense of humor to be sure.
Honestly, I'm wishing for a little delay. I had everything planned for an October or later pick-up.

If you are "IN PRODUCTION" on your build date, you should get to see your WINDOW STICKER on or around then too. Find the link for it on the TRACKING SITE.

Production takes about a week, so its time to start shopping finance rates, unless you have ca$h....
Thanks for the info. It's gonna be cash, but I'm gonna be out of town for 2-3 weeks in September.

Hopefully my dealer can hold it for a week or two in September.

Sponsored

Rob_R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
22 Mach 1, SPF Cobra, 23 Jeep JTR, 88 YJ, 05 Ram
I also got bumped up today from 9/12 to 8/8. I am not going to complain about that!

jedwards8178

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jon
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang Mach 1
The factory must really be rolling now. I also got moved from 9/12 to 8/8!

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
It's funny Experian is always higher and more up to date than the other two, but my last check was ridiculous with a FICO of 845, when it was at 807 a couple weeks ago. Maybe they thought I won the Billion Dollar Lotto?:crazy:
Credit company Equifax provided inaccurate credit scores for millions of US consumers to banks and nonbank lenders during a three-week period between mid-March and early April,

Per recent announcement... This company need to just be dissolved.

FJG_pending

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
I too just got the email from Ford moving my build date sooner. It was originally 9/12 and is now 8/15.

Is Ford working 24/7 now?
Me too… only my build went from week of 9/19 to 9/26

2BigPups

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150
Congrats to all the folks who got bumped from the week of 9/12 to mid-August. Just got the email from Ford, bumped from the week of 9/12 to.... the week of 9/19. Getting closer and closer to one year from order to delivery. So glad I found a 2021 locally instead of waiting for the 2022 I ordered through Granger on 11/1/2021.
Sponsored