2022 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK
That was the only reason I wasn't totally bummed my build date got pushed back from tomorrow (6/28) until after the Independence Day Holiday/Vacation.

Only three weeks away and waiting for an email with my build "day", and then a window sticker.
I’m with you on that one. We have 3 weeks!

R N M

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Subaru BRZ, 2013 BMW 535i
Brought Skye home yesterday afternoon.

To the creator, owner and operator of this site, Thank You for making these forums possible.

To anyone who ever posted anything here, Thanks. You helped me immensely.

skye @ home.jpg
Congrats - this is my exact spec!

Please post some more pics of exterior and recaros.

How long did it take to get delivered from order date?

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
It's been a bit. I picked up the car yesterday. After installing the jacking rails I installed some SVE 357s. Pics below. Came out well I think. 19x10s, +35 all-around. Michelin 285/35/19 4 A/S. No poke. No drama. The set of four included Gorilla Nutz. I also used Ford TPMS sensors, which I have found should be self-learning.

The factory wheels and tires are good and all, for the track. I could hear rocks pinging the car almost all the way home. This setup above gives me year-round driving without issues. Some like to go wider still, but I'm plenty happy. These come right out to the lip, but have a nice gap and space. Also got a little more height.

Simple. I like simple.

lmr 357 19x10 001.jpeg

lmr 357 19x10 002.jpeg
Congrats - this is my exact spec!

Please post some more pics of exterior and recaros.

How long did it take to get delivered from order date?
Thank You.

My updated signature includes key dates. Five months and one week, order to pick-up.

Not many pictures just yet. Above are two others, referencing the LMR 357 series wheels. The Grabber Blue Metallic thread has some nice photos of another HP GBM someone took previously, along with really nice shots of other member cars and their experiences.

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/grabber-blue-metallic-s550-mustang-thread.169524/

One thing I've noticed with Mustang colors are how they show on-line. Maybe this is true of other colors and it's just our cell phones and computers. I've found several colors when you look at on-line and your like, "Well, that's OK, but..." And then you see it in person. It's completely different (in a good way). This is an order thread in a MY about to close. Anyone considering a MY 23 and unsure about color, try to see it in person. The appearance can often be completely different and much more impressive.

The Recaro seats are nice. I've found them comfortable. The interior in general is comfortable, but I'm still getting it all adjusted thus so. I can post some picture of those later. In the mean time, Google, "mustang recaro leather seats" and select Images. You'll see tons of examples.

I haven't scratched the surface yet with the car. Taken it out twice last Saturday morning for trials, seating the piston rings, etc. She's doing fine. No issues. I'm in the process of setting up, checking things other members have pointed out, installing little things like the oil separator, jacking rails, etc.

Last edited:

Sponsored

moondocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150,F250,F350, 57 Chev
That was the only reason I wasn't totally bummed my build date got pushed back from tomorrow (6/28) until after the Independence Day Holiday/Vacation.

Only three weeks away and waiting for an email with my build "day", and then a window sticker.
Hello,
Mine is pushed to 7-18 after the vacations also. Maybe they will get to Granger together and we can celebrate in the lot with our cars.. One can only hope.. hope to see you and our cars in Iowa...

Bobbbeck

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
F150. Ford edge
I ordered two Jeeps from Chapman.
No, they don't honor the price protection, but they did the agreed on below invoice %.
And everything was up front. PA's. $422 doc fee isn't too bad either.
I'm 28 on their Mach 1 list though, so I don't expect I'll see it anytime soon.
I ordered a mach 1 from there yesterday. The number is now up to 35. They said theyre not necessarily built in order but built based on availability of parts and options.

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
I ordered a mach 1 from there yesterday. The number is now up to 35. They said theyre not necessarily built in order but built based on availability of parts and options.
That's not actually true either. Its more like playing, spin the bottle or pin the tail on the donkey, for how these cars are scheduled and built.:crackup:

JPJr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 HP
Or throwing darts blindfolded.
On the GT500 forums, a guy who placed his order only a few weeks ago was scheduled last week. While people who ordered a year ago are still waiting....

Sponsored

jayhoogs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jayson
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 HP
On the GT500 forums, a guy who placed his order only a few weeks ago was scheduled last week. While people who ordered a year ago are still waiting....
GT500 ordering works differently, though. They’re based on an allocation system, so if you order from a dealer that has no other orders yet is guaranteed an allocation, then it’s pretty certain that order will get scheduled relatively quickly as long as there are no material issues with the specific options selected.

R N M

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Subaru BRZ, 2013 BMW 535i
That's not actually true either. Its more like playing, spin the bottle or pin the tail on the donkey, for how these cars are scheduled and built.:crackup:
That’s the worst part - there is no formal process to secure your build. I submitted my order in late March so exactly 3 months now with no word from Ford…..

JPJr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 HP
This particular thread is drastically slowing down. 😞
I don't know how you guys with orders placed last year are doing it!
It's only been a month and I'm going nuts.

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
I don't know how you guys with orders placed last year are doing it!
It's only been a month and I'm going nuts.
The struggle is real. Especially watching your same build minus color, that was ordered this year, built and delivered. Im hopeful all of us will get our cars soon.
Sponsored