Sponsored

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
I just got a text from the dealer saying that the missing front lip molding is an "accessory" and was not specced with the car.

I don't understand why all of the 2021 handling pack vehicles get it but all we get are scratches on our fenders from rocks.
It’s a street legal issue. There can be zero pike when wheels are straight from factory. The hp requires the molding as a legal workaround (vs custom fenders on the Shelby cars)

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
It’s a street legal issue. There can be zero pike when wheels are straight from factory. The hp requires the molding as a legal workaround (vs custom fenders on the Shelby cars)
Zero Peek. haha vs. Pike's Peak :sunglasses:

traxiii

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Fully aware of the 2021 orders that were canceled and those who are still waiting. I have been following this thread for well over 100 pages and feel for you guys. Watching that has kept me relatively silent. Simply commiserating with someone who ordered when I did, a measly 4 months ago. Hope your schedule happens soon
I'm scheduled, and its just around the corner, just hoping that more "complications" don't pop up AGAIN!
Again, good luck with yours!

I hope everyone on here get scheduled tomorrow. This week All build weeks in August were being scheduled, with cleanup for August next week. We should be getting lots of good news posts in the next 24 hours!

Last edited:

Sponsored

traxiii

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Im confused, do emails all go out at once or in waves on thursday and friday. Seems wild that they are scheduling for five weeks in august and theres only one person in this thread so far reporting a date. A few guys in the general S550 tracker also shared their build dates for august
They seem to go out as they get done, so its more of a slow leak drip, but tomorrow could be a big day.

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
Zero Peek. haha vs. Pike's Peak :sunglasses:
Lol. Typing on phone riding shotgun.

1 week from now I’ll be starting my 16hour trip to granger. Driving straight through

traxiii

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Lol. Typing on phone riding shotgun.

1 week from now I’ll be starting my 16hour trip to granger. Driving straight through
You're driving both ways? Towing a trailer? If so, you might get in as many or more hours/miles than my one way to California.

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
You're driving both ways? Towing a trailer? If so, you might get in as many or more hours/miles than my one way to California.
Yeah, towing. Gonna be a lot of diesel. 150 gallons.

Sponsored

traxiii

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP
Zelek

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Just got a call back from the dealer. They should be shipped separately from the car, but they have not arrived at the dealer yet.
Ford Performance can track the package too.

TomKat

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 Mustang
There’s a shortage on the front wheel lips?
The day I picked my car up that is what I was told. Fortunately the guys at Ford Performance are so helpful, I called them to see if they could give me an estimate of when I could expect them and they not only told me that they were delivered to dealership ahead of my car but was also able to tell me who signed for them. My car cover and wheel lips were there...

ironsides

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ross
Vehicle(s)
Ford fiesta
I can't believe it!!

As of this morning, my Eruption Green Handling Package Mach 1 is scheduled for production the week of August 7th! :sunglasses: Just saw the email and got my VIN.

My order was placed and confirmed on 2/18/22 and I confirmed a few weeks ago with my salesman that my order was a priority 01 before being officially scheduled. I am majorly excited.
My order was 6 days after yours but no email for me im about ready to buy something else good luck with yours
Sponsored