So Long And Thanks For All The Fish

Balr14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
BMW Z4 M40i
Yeah...that hurt. I guess the Mustang just wasn't my thing. I didn't notice until after I bought it but EVERYONE and their mother owns a Mustang in my area. I mean on my 3 mile street alone they are 6 Mustangs!!
But you guy's are great!
That's what I notice as well and it sucks. But, Ford dealers are all over the place and parts and service are easy and convenient. I am a big BMW and Porsche fan, but I don't miss the dealers or the wait for parts. If I blow a Mustang engine, I'll have a new one installed within 2 weeks and probably under $15k. If I blow a Porsche engine I could wait a year and spend over $40k.
Sponsored

Carbide

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Race Red w/white stripes Shelby GT350
Am I the only one that doesn't get the fish thing? 😄

young at heart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GT vert A10 / 23 Mach 1 A10 / 23 Mach 1 Tremec

Carbide

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Race Red w/white stripes Shelby GT350
Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy....

When the dolphins leave earth, that's the message they send...
Is that a movie? Never heard of it.
But thanks for clearing that up. 😊

Sponsored

YankeeVol

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darrell
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT/CS, '22 F-150 Tremor
Yeah...that hurt. I guess the Mustang just wasn't my thing. I didn't notice until after I bought it but EVERYONE and their mother owns a Mustang in my area. I mean on my 3 mile street alone they are 6 Mustangs!!
But you guy's are great!
lol. Great reason.

Sins550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 5.0 PP
Something that only comes in 1 trim and that you don't see a lot of would of been my choice as well. Enjoy!

br_an

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bran
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350, 2020 Ford F150
Is that a movie? Never heard of it.
But thanks for clearing that up. 😊
Ooh, that would also mean you're unfamiliar with the zany antics of Zaphod Beeblebrox... 😬 not sure I'd admit that on a public forum :wink:

Sponsored

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
That is interesting. When the oil sample is submitted is there a place where you put the oil weight? I haven't used them, but did they base this on 5w20/5w30 or on 5w50, which is what would have been in your engine, since you are supercharged.

It is sad to see you go but we all know how that goes.....I'm still on the BMW M forum and Corvette forums, though I don't have them in the garage anymore; though I have a feeling the C8 Z06 will at some point make an appearance.

That is really too bad you didn't remove your mods.....but on the flip side, I know that can be costly if a person can't do it themselves. You put a lot of money into your car in that short year and I"m sure it was a year of fun. The Supra is a really nice vehicle also, and pretty sure they are probably a bit rare to see. Just know next week..... you are going to see one that looks exactly like yours. :)

On a side note I just changed the oil and had it tested. 2nd oil change following gauge. Interesting. Amsoil 5w50. But....and I just realized this....the sample is from my catch can. Haha, probably made a huge difference.

Delz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rik
Vehicle(s)
2020 gt premium
What did they give you for your trade in?

Mspider

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT
Funny I went from a 2022 Supra to a 2022 GT. Own the supra for about 4 months and sold it to carvana broke even with tax included.

The only thing I actually miss about the supra is how rare and unique they are. What I don`t miss is getting in and out of it everyday haha. But I totally get the appeal of the supra. For me though the mustang makes the better daily driver and long term I would rather modify/own a V8 engine.

OP
OP
Matthewstorm

Matthewstorm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium