Sponsored

Bye guys thanks for all the help but I got a...

OP
OP

codemanstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Prem
Wow small front end tweaks can change your perspective on a car so much. The 2020 actually looks good unlike the 2019. Kinda makes u feel sad for the poor saps that have a 19
Haha I actually didint mind the 1le 19s...not so much the other trims. The blacks went together well. Was a hair close to getting a 19 but this one popped up that morning and the front end re refresh is hard to debate with lol.
Sponsored

Wolfe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`18 Kona Blue Mustang Ecoboost PP, `10 Nissan GTR
I don't care much for the exterior of the base or the SS trim but the ZL1 has always looked good to me. Neighbor has one in Black and it looks absolutely sinister.

Enjoy man.

Dfeeds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
1997 Mustang (5.0 HO swap), 2019 Mustang GT PP1
I may sit at camp mustang but I can't even pretend to deny that the camaro is a sick ride. I hope it treats you well!

ChromaticGrey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Grey
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP1
That is a bad ass ride, brother. ENJOY!

Sponsored

Snake Plissken

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
Excellent ride my friend. I am happy for you. Like already mentioned, we are all car guys at heart. You have one sweet ride, so enjoy it while you can! Life is short, live for today. Tomorrow is never guaranteed.

And if I'm honest, I really envy the torque of the LS engines!

I bought my '16 GT because I thought the Mustang was the best looking of the "pony" cars, but the Camaro has a great, great powerplant with a torque rich response that is addictive on the street.

Kudos!!

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
Good luck with it. Time to carve some canyon roads.

Sponsored

myblkshadow19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Yup 1le is only a manual and yes mine is too. It's leaps and strides better then the mustang a6 and it's a lot smoother then the current mustang manual. (Though I haven't driven a 18+) thank you!
test drove one back in 17 and have wanted one since, pretty big molar guy but was tired of the no increase in performance and the price tags. as far as the 1le i just could not get a dealer to work on price. walked in one day and test drove the 19 GT 10spd auto and walked out in june with their 0% financing and have never looked back. mine has the PP1 so in sport this thing ticks off shifts like nothing else I've driven....best of luck with yours and an awesome car nonetheless...

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
Haha yup it pulls harder then the Stang did that for sure
Nice car! Great luck with it. It would have been a choice for me if I were able to see out of it.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Awesome looking car. I'm sure your Dad is smiling from above. Enjoy it and hopefully we'll see you back here in the not to distant future.
Sponsored