Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Ordered: 2022 Mach 1 Eruption Green 6MT
Order confirmation Date: 11/2/21
Priority Code: 19
Estimated Build Date (If showing): N/A
Options: FJG, 700A, 10spd, Appearance, Elite, Magnetic Painted Wheels, Navigation
Shipped Date: N/A
Received Date: N/A

Still waiting on email with estimated build date. šŸ˜’
That's criminal that you're still waiting.

I wish I could figure out why this happens. Although I guess it wouldn't really mean much of anything
Sponsored

jayhoogs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jayson
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 HP
Like everyone else, happy for those who have been waiting so long and finally have build dates! But like some others also kind of confused, like some posted above, my order was in towards the end of November, Mach 1 premium, HP, Tremec, FJG, Elite package. Still have heard nothing, kinda weird seeing orders from February and March with estimated build dates already, hard to know what Ford is doing. I donā€™t mind the wait, itā€™s just interesting.

Vertex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Devan
Vehicle(s)
2022 GR Supra Matte Storm Gray Metallic
Like everyone else, happy for those who have been waiting so long and finally have build dates! But like some others also kind of confused, like some posted above, my order was in towards the end of November, Mach 1 premium, HP, Tremec, FJG, Elite package. Still have heard nothing, kinda weird seeing orders from February and March with estimated build dates already, hard to know what Ford is doing. I donā€™t mind the wait, itā€™s just interesting.
Couple others I think have stated give it till tomorrow before you try raising and hell with anyone since I thought I was reading they usually send out scheduled dates between thursday and friday. Could be wrong though? Could also try checking with dealer that placed your order as they can see a bit more on their end than we can.

tagorgia

Krazydog
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Couple others I think have stated give it till tomorrow before you try raising and hell with anyone since I thought I was reading they usually send out scheduled dates between thursday and friday. Could be wrong though? Could also try checking with dealer that placed your order as they can see a bit more on their end than we can.
Yes, Thursday & Friday is when they typically send out the production scheduling emails. I just got a production schedule email today for the Bronco Sport I ordered.

SloppyTX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marc
Vehicle(s)
22 Mach 1 Race Red
Received my email today for a build date of 5.30.22 Hang in there, there is hope yall.

Sponsored

Captain Kirk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kirk
Vehicle(s)
2009 E150, 2014 Edge
Got my email this morning. Build date 6/27/22
Now phase 2, wait for the build to actually happen.
Phase 3, wait for the car to be shipped

STHENRY

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Great to see all of the folks getting build dates. Bummed I did not get one, but since I ordered in January guess I just have to wait a few more months.

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP

erictripz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
MB GLE 350
i ordered a GB mach 1 fully optioned out with tremec just about every option you can add
decided to go gt 350 and its due to be built by week of june 20, if anyone is interested located in houston

Sponsored

Aresek44

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
1994 Mustang, 2010 Ford Fusion, 2022 Mach 1 HP
Congrats to everyone who got their build dates! Still waiting on mine... Early 11/21 order

BGTCLE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Ordered: 2022 Mach 1 Eruption Green 6MT
Congrats to everyone who got their build dates! Still waiting on mine... Early 11/21 order
Are all of us who are still waiting premium orders? Is it the damn leather? I'd happily switch to cloth or recaros.

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK

br_an

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bran
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350, 2020 Ford F150
Got my build date yesterday of June 21. Ordered on Oct 13 2021. Mine is a premium Mach 1.
šŸ¤Æ ~9 months... Hope it sticks
Sponsored