2021 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

jed_65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
1965 Mustang Coupe
Has anyone who ordered from Horsham Ford and had delivery arranged through Passport gotten their car yet? I "booked" a shipment through Passport on January 7th, at which point they told me a truck probably couldn't pick up my car for at least about two weeks... then last Friday (the 21st, so two weeks later), they told me it looks like another two weeks because they're having trouble getting a truck out there.

... I'm starting to wonder when I should cut my losses and switch transport companies.
You might check the company @AUsomTiger used in the meantime: https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/th...h-1-order-tracking-thread.167381/post-3467594
Sponsored

RocketGuy3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2016 Cayman GT4
They told me it would be at least a month to get out to granger. I said forget it and rented a car out there and drove it home.
Yeah, looks like the initial two weeks is turning into a month... but now that I'm halfway there, I'm thinking I'll just continue to wait, heh. If they tell me another two weeks at the end of this, though, I'm definitely going to have to figure something else out ASAP.

I'm sure the timing is out of their control, but I think it's fair to expect a little bit better considering their reputation. Would be nice to at least have more slightly accurate predictions.

cheeser

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1, 4Runners and RAV4's
Yeah, looks like the initial two weeks is turning into a month... but now that I'm halfway there, I'm thinking I'll just continue to wait, heh. If they tell me another two weeks at the end of this, though, I'm definitely going to have to figure something else out ASAP.

I'm sure the timing is out of their control, but I think it's fair to expect a little bit better considering their reputation. Would be nice to at least have more slightly accurate predictions.
Or they are waiting for other orders/cars to show up along the route to make it more profitable which is understandable. I was going the Passport route, but didn’t want to wait.

Theres always the option to rent a truck via Enterprise and rent/borrow trailer and get it yourself…that was the path I took.

RS35324

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rodolfo
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M4753

RocketGuy3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Or they are waiting for other orders/cars to show up along the route to make it more profitable which is understandable. I was going the Passport route, but didn’t want to wait.

Theres always the option to rent a truck via Enterprise and rent/borrow trailer and get it yourself…that was the path I took.
Yeah, I may end up having to go that route... But I am/was really hoping to avoid it. I'm a lazy guy and would rather just give someone a bit of money to do this for me, but I'm also not necessarily all that patient of a guy, heh.

Sponsored

OutWest

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Old Person Special Mach 1
Yeah, I may end up having to go that route... But I am/was really hoping to avoid it. I'm a lazy guy and would rather just give someone a bit of money to do this for me, but I'm also not necessarily all that patient of a guy, heh.
Interesting you are ordering a car from the PA dealer, instead of IA. At this rate, if you are impatient, you may just have to check with a broker who can find you the closest available transport. I remember previously posting in this thread the couple of brokers I found from the Rennlist site. Since you have a Porsche too, you may be familiar with Rennlist. In the 991 forum, there is a thread about transporters. That is where I found the info for the brokers

RocketGuy3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Interesting you are ordering a car from the PA dealer, instead of IA. At this rate, if you are impatient, you may just have to check with a broker who can find you the closest available transport. I remember previously posting in this thread the couple of brokers I found from the Rennlist site. Since you have a Porsche too, you may be familiar with Rennlist. In the 991 forum, there is a thread about transporters. That is where I found the info for the brokers
Isn't uship.com a broker? That may be a good option...? There are some other shippers I'm aware of who at least on first glance had shorter wait times, but who knows.

I am familiar with Rennlist, and used to frequent that board, but wasn't aware of any valuable info about transporters. Thanks for the tip, I'll check it out.

Too bad you cant just pick it up at flat rock.
Or have it shipped directly to me from there (or a central hub near me)... gotta go through a middle man.

RocketGuy3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Another dumb shipping question if you guys don't mind. In addition to Passport (who's waiting list I'm already on), I've heard great things about Intercity and Reliable as transporters. Can anyone confirm for me that these are the proper websites for those respective carriers?

Intercity:
https://intercitylines.com/

Reliable:
https://reliablecarriers.com/

About to book with both of them since Passport has had me on the hook for about three weeks now with still no light at the end of the tunnel.

cheeser

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1, 4Runners and RAV4's
Another dumb shipping question if you guys don't mind. In addition to Passport (who's waiting list I'm already on), I've heard great things about Intercity and Reliable as transporters. Can anyone confirm for me that these are the proper websites for those respective carriers?

Intercity:

Reliable:

About to book with both of them since Passport has had me on the hook for about three weeks now with still no light at the end of the tunnel.
Intercity link is valid. I used them last year to ship a car and didnt have any issues other than waiting two weeks for a pickup date.

Sponsored

AUsomTiger

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach1

Intercity:

Reliable:

Can always try an independent shipper. I recommend JDM Transit who shipped my Maverick from Granger, IA to Huntsville, AL.

Great communication and easy to do business with. No issues. Depending on his schedule it could take some time to pick up, but he will tell you up front how long.
Contact Miguel at 610-703-0879.

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
Can always try an independent shipper. I recommend JDM Transit who shipped my Maverick from Granger, IA to Huntsville, AL.

Great communication and easy to do business with. No issues. Depending on his schedule it could take some time to pick up, but he will tell you up front how long.
Contact Miguel at 610-703-0879.
Was the shipping enclosed and can you share the cost?

RocketGuy3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I got my collectible little owner's package before I got my car. 😂 😭 They sure know how to make a carless kid feel special, tho...

... And the good news is InterCity says they'll probably be picking it up within the next few days. I think they said the only issue might be the severity of this Nor'easter.

pack1.jpg

pack2.jpg

pack3.jpg

Last edited:

AUsomTiger

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach1

itguy84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Premium
I got my collectible little owner's package before I got my car. 😂 😭 They sure know how to make a carless kid feel special, tho...

... And the good news is InterCity says they'll probably be picking it up within the next few days. I think they said the only issue might be the severity of this Nor'easter.

pack1.jpg

pack2.jpg

pack3.jpg
Do you have to register to receive that
Sponsored