Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
Been running stock rears and PS fronts for over a year with zero indication of a problem. No way to tell the pads are different and stopping performance seems as good as all stock pads.

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
This thread makes me smile. No one ever thinks about the stopping or the rotor wear.

Just some brake dust, kind of funny. Why, the cars get washed, there is always dirt & dust . The wheels are always cleaned at the same time ? Scratch head

Actually the way one uses the brakes has a lot to do with the dusting. The smoother the stopping the less dusting.

Like the clowns that are in front of you tapping the brake. Cause they don't know that lifting slows the car.

Want to put some money on the table? Their biggest complaint is pads wear out to fast, don't last ... LMAO

36382mm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gt500
Been running stock rears and PS fronts for over a year with zero indication of a problem. No way to tell the pads are different and stopping performance seems as good as all stock pads.
Same here.

Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
If anyone wants to sell their in excellent condition stock oem pads, pm me.

Sponsored

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Well, I got my email from RockAuto today that the rear ceramic brake pads are available. I went ahead and placed my order. Looking forward to having a matching set now.

rhino20

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2020 Twister Orange GT500 (Chassis L2023)
Well, I got my email from RockAuto today that the rear ceramic brake pads are available. I went ahead and placed my order. Looking forward to having a matching set now.
Thanks for the heads up Jamie. I had given up hope of these ever becoming available. Ordered mine as well…

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
Do you have a link? Powerstop still doesn’t show any for the rears.
Sponsored