Sponsored

Why does everyone else drive like a pos bc we have stangs?

BombZombie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay Adam
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby Super Snake
It's exclusively Honda drivers that like to test me. No one else.
Sponsored

Mike Pfeifer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red Mustang GT A10
I had one Honda and one incredibly pesky and noisy WRX try to bait me. Sorry, not gonna happen.

331GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
1995 DFG GT vert, 2019 Oxford White GT PP1
Nobody bothers me at all in my M5 because nobody knows it has 650 wheel hp. 🤪
i had a few quick runs with a beamer, not sure if m5 or m6 but i heard turbos for sure, and loud exhaust. i knew full well i was going to get wrecked, ha, but it was all in fun for me. i was basically only exhaust and tuned e85, so whatever that makes rwhp wise. obviously well under the m5/m6 stock im sure.

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
On the way home from work yesterday I got in the right lane of a two lane street to pass some slow guys in the left lane. I had to hit it pretty good before it went back to one lane.

I didn't see the TRX behind me. He nails it and tries to beat me to the one lane. I am usually in track mode like yesterday and even with his 700 hp I put a couple lengths on him to stop the charge. The extra weight he was carrying with the truck and extra passenger held him back. The exhaust sounded really nice though.

Crowd Hunter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
$hitbox
i had a few quick runs with a beamer, not sure if m5 or m6 but i heard turbos for sure, and loud exhaust. i knew full well i was going to get wrecked, ha, but it was all in fun for me. i was basically only exhaust and tuned e85, so whatever that makes rwhp wise. obviously well under the m5/m6 stock im sure.
I went to the local liquor store on New Year's Eve to pick up some refreshments, and when I was walking out, two young gentlemen pulled up in a Ford Ranger and were looking at my car. This almost never happens because most people have no idea what it is. They oohed and ahhed and asked me to rev it for them, and I think I disappointed them when I told them it was the stock exhaust and very quiet. What can I say? I'm 52 going on 82. I honestly think I get away with a lot more because my car is quiet, plus my neighbors like me a lot more.

Sponsored

Strokercrate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT 400a Black Accent.
Some of those diesels are faster than you may think or expect. Apparently, they have mods for those too.
This I know. Buddy had a 7.3l powerstroke. Modded. It was no joke.

LDHunter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
Rapid Red 2022 GT Premium California Special 10sp
Sometimes I just "race myself" :giggle: you know, when you find yourself on a straight stretch of road, no other cars around it's just you and you gun it to hear the V8. It makes me smile
Yeah... I like to do that too. There is a very low traffic straight 2 lane not too far from here and I'll drive it up and down making sure there are no radar cars hiding in the trees and then let the coyote have its way with that road.

The adrenaline rush, the feel of acceleration, the unmatched sound of a howling coyote V8... Well... My GF and I can have more fun sometimes but my Mustang is ALWAYS ready to play and it doesn't get headaches... ;)

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP1 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
it's funny nowadays I have an orange MX5 = everyone sees me
for some reason the C63s, RS3s etc etc wants to race!

I am almost inclined to roll down the window and ask if they beat children as well to feel powerful :D
When I had my GT not that many wanted to race

Last edited:

Johnnybee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 convertible
No doubt there are a few cars around this area that can smoke my GT but they're typically like me tooling along knowing they have the power and speed on tap any time they care to open it up so they have nothing to prove. I pulled up at a light by a Hellcat Challenger recently and I revved it and he looked over and we both got a good laugh knowing he was the true big dog at that light.
I was out for a top down drive one nice summer night and an older guy (i.e., my age) in a McLaren pulls up beside me. I looked over and as he had the windows down I shouted over "nice car". He smiled and said thanks and I replied, "too bad the top doesn't go down". We both laughed, the light changed and we both pulled away, smoothly, no drama, and that was that.

edco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007GT & 2017V6_ great Steeda & AM mods
I get the same experience the OP has and the others posting here.
I think a Mustang with a happy owner is just a thing that stands out
in traffic and many other drivers can't handle it. Especially Jeep owners.
They spent $60K for a square shaped steel grand stand section on wheels with knobby tires.
They come up on an S550, low sweet 2 door coupe with power, balance, handling,
and iconic badge. It just pisses them off. They will sooner throw a rod than trail. WOT pass
with the inevitable no blinker cut back and slow down. What is that about?
Every car makes a statement. Mustangs state something they do not want to hear.
"hello moron, you owe 60 months of huge payments for a car you cannot stand to drive"

Last edited:

Sponsored

Mr whiskers5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2021 rapid red mustang gt
ridiculous mods actually, got friends in all diff types of vehicles etc.. not my thing the giant lifted diesels, but tunes and small mods, omg the torque increase is crazy.
yup im a huge diesel guy and its nothing like modding a mustang or anything else

Mr whiskers5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
If anyone is bored, ( really like this guy ) he bought a wrecked GT and dropped a cumins diesel in it, then upgraded turbo and added supercharger. or maybe it was twin turbo, things sick though.

really entertaining and seems like a nice guy. I found one video, then watched a lot of them. humble, funny. they break stuff and enjoy fixing them.

heres his channel- you can find the mustang videos in order by date there
https://www.youtube.com/c/WestenChamplin/videos

I found a link that I guess has most of the videos in order, (maybe? it shows as a playlist) when I click on this link, on right shows all the mustang videos on right hand side.

him taking it to drag strip (not the latest version)

and heres his latest mustang video.

edit. this was the video where he tossed twin turbos on a supercharger

it racing
ive watched him a while hes awsome i love watching him

Mr whiskers5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
On the way home from work yesterday I got in the right lane of a two lane street to pass some slow guys in the left lane. I had to hit it pretty good before it went back to one lane.

I didn't see the TRX behind me. He nails it and tries to beat me to the one lane. I am usually in track mode like yesterday and even with his 700 hp I put a couple lengths on him to stop the charge. The extra weight he was carrying with the truck and extra passenger held him back. The exhaust sounded really nice though.
yeah the trx aint gonna be able do much lol

Mr whiskers5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
Seriously saw this bumper sticker... "If You're going to ride my ass at least pull my hair"

had to add it was a woman driving.... ;-O
a girl i know in a lighting has the same exact sticker lmao
Sponsored