Sponsored

Why does everyone else drive like a pos bc we have stangs?

food_fanaticz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Velocity Blue GT Premium
Yeah... I like to do that too. There is a very low traffic straight 2 lane not too far from here and I'll drive it up and down making sure there are no radar cars hiding in the trees and then let the coyote have its way with that road.

The adrenaline rush, the feel of acceleration, the unmatched sound of a howling coyote V8... Well... My GF and I can have more fun sometimes but my Mustang is ALWAYS ready to play and it doesn't get headaches... ;)
I get the same experience the OP has and the others posting here.
I think a Mustang with a happy owner is just a thing that stands out
in traffic and many other drivers can't handle it.
Especially Jeep owners.
They spent $60K for a square shaped steel grand stand section on wheels with knobby tires.
They come up on an S550, low sweet 2 door coupe with power, balance, handling,
and iconic badge. It just pisses them off.
They will sooner throw a rod than trail. WOT pass
with the inevitable no blinker cut back and slow down. What is that about?
Every car makes a statement. Mustangs state something they do not want to hear.
"hello moron, you owe 60 months of huge payments for a car you cannot stand to drive"
Yup, too addictive! lol I have an auto, I drive it in sport+ mode with track exhaust and I just love my daily commutes, so I can see how grumpy people stuck in traffic in a boring car would get annoyed that others would actually enjoy their commutes lol I don't even get mad if there's a lot of traffic, just means more fun for me! :rockon:
Sponsored

BombZombie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay Adam
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby Super Snake
and your in a super snake you would embarass the shit out of them lmao
Agreed. But since I don't freeway race, I let them spool up and do their thing 🤷‍♂️ I see the same cars at car shows in the summer....always a small turbo setup.

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
ive watched him a while hes awsome i love watching him
seems like a real nice guy.
a girl i know in a lighting has the same exact sticker lmao
I dont like profane bumper stickers, even on nice or crappy cars, I still think its in bad taste for kids etc to be able to read.

idk. never liked any of them.

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
I'd like to put a Cummins spec fire truck engine in a top fuel dragster chassis and put 200 psi to it.

I wonder if a high 2 or low 3 second 1/4 mile is in the cards.

Mustang702000

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ross
Vehicle(s)
2017 5.o , 2002 V6 convert
Eh, mostly just kids wanting to have fun.

I remember back when I had shitty cars and would try and get the attention of guys in nice rides. The cool ones would play along a bit. I had a sleeper POS 66 Chevy with a BB motor badged for 327. Was always fun when someone recognized what was under the hood.

Remember when an "Old Man with a Hat" would get in front of you? Invariably retired (or damn near) and has all day to get where he is going.

An Old Man with a Hat in a cool car is the worst...
Indeed we ARE my friend.lol I still like to mess with ricers and ,what my daughter call LDS truck boys. Little D**ck Special.
In 04 when I had the Cobra, it was crotch rockets I had my most fun light to light with. At 4000rpm that beast would launch way better than crotchie.
Its a miricle I aint dead or in a Georgia jail.
I do see same as you guys. Just dont let it get to ya.
I usually consider the day a waste if I dont get the bird at least once.
Best regards to y'all. Dave F

Sponsored

ICU812

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Tempo, Ford Mustang,FFR,Crown vic.
Idk, I cared about my last mustang.
Clearly not as much, been driving 48 years ligally and more than that, well. And It's been just as bad back then till now.
I'd say it was worse then, as you had less to side track you, than today. It is your thread, and what you think, feel is what it is, this was in no way a "dig".

Mr whiskers5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2021 rapid red mustang gt
seems like a real nice guy.

I dont like profane bumper stickers, even on nice or crappy cars, I still think its in bad taste for kids etc to be able to read.

idk. never liked any of them.
yeah i dont got no problem with it i think its funny/cool but thats just my opinion and yours is diffrent and aint nothing wrong with that but im not putting any stickers on my car no matter how cool it is. i like the way it looks without them

Mr whiskers5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2021 rapid red mustang gt
I'd like to put a Cummins spec fire truck engine in a top fuel dragster chassis and put 200 psi to it.

I wonder if a high 2 or low 3 second 1/4 mile is in the cards.
yeah i bet it is. i know it be at least a low or mid 4 second tho AT LEAST

Strokercrate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT 400a Black Accent.
Just had another truck (always a truck) a red one mess with me. He was driving 50 in a 55 and in the left lane. I casual passed him in the clear right lane I was already in. He had his tailgate down and looked like bed was loaded with right near the end of the tailgate a generator. Dunno if any was strapped or secured.

He didn't do anything at first. Stayed same speed as i was slow leaving him. Then I got caught at a red light. About the time it went green he caught up and floored it as soon as he was beside me. I didn't react so then the passenger stuck his arm out waving me like crazy to take off. Cops have 3 nooks in that area because it immediately drops to 45mph no way I was going to floor it. Im surprised he didn't lose anything out of the back especially the generator. I should pull my dashcam footage.

Sponsored

Sigma6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
02’ 360, 06’ GT, 11’ GT500, 15’ 911, 17’ 350
It’s always Audi or BMW drivers…. Or if I have the family with me I get egged. It’s like hello…. Read the room or rather view the cargo lol. Big 10-No from me even if I was alone. Roads are too busy & too many unknowns.

OP
OP
velocityblue5.0

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Stang GT Premium, 22 F150 XLT Sport, 07 Tacoma
It’s always Audi or BMW drivers…. Or if I have the family with me I get egged. It’s like hello…. Read the room or rather view the cargo lol. Big 10-No from me even if I was alone. Roads are too busy & too many unknowns.
Bmw drivers are literally the douchiest, worst people ever.

ICU812

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You missed the point. Those who come up on us wanting to prove their stuff is better apparently severely underestimate the power of the coyote
Nah, they just want a little thrill out of their boring ass day. Nothing more.
I'll down shift into 2nd in my disco bandit 77 t/a just to go by with the exhaust singing knowing full well that even a dodge challanger/charger 4500lb awd pig will most likely gap it.

2BigPups

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150
Nah, they just want a little thrill out of their boring ass day. Nothing more.
I'll down shift into 2nd in my disco bandit 77 t/a just to go by with the exhaust singing knowing full well that even a dodge challanger/charger 4500lb awd pig will most likely gap it.
LOL... Any time I am out in my 78 TA (non-Bandit btw) everybody and their distant relative wants to race "The Bandit". I rumble past them initially and then they fly by, usually to be pulled over shortly after. LOL

ICU812

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LOL... Any time I am out in my 78 TA (non-Bandit btw) everybody and their distant relative wants to race "The Bandit". I rumble past them initially and then they fly by, usually to be pulled over shortly after. LOL
Ya, the 400 Pontiac with no oats (it is stock) with dynomax mufflers, sounds the part. But iirc the 200hp rating in a 4000+ lb car with 250ish rear gears just isn't fast.
Easy to fix if I wanted too. but Not going too.
As doing so, takes away from what it is, a cool car that you can jump into start it up and drive coast to coast without it beating you up. It might go from 4spd to a 5spd.
Sponsored