Sponsored

Mach 1 Mara

Tmpst

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1, 21 Exploder ST, 00 Excursion v10
Hey all. Just got my Mach 1 HP delivered about a week ago. Stumbled onto this forum looking to see what everyone else is doing with them. Love all the ideas and reviews ya'll are putting out there. Aside from waiting on some parts to show up (rail road cracked the front fascia pony grill molding during transit) all I've done is switched out the tires to some all season continentals. Don't yell at me. I love to drive her daily, and I don't want to just run through rubber every 2-4k mi. Plus since it's now winter in Colorado figure it wouldn't hurt to get something better for the colder/wet weather. So far mod plans are just cosmetic, but who knows... that whipple stage 1 does sound like fun. Anywho, here's Mara.

Edit: for those following, Iā€™m using this as my build thread to help keep track of things. Enjoy!

Mara 21 wet.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

dhborden

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Chassis# M1869, Iconic Silver
Welcome. What's your chassis number? Be sure to check that the yellow shipping blocks were removed from the springs. Since you've already changed tires, tire pressures should be right.

ChemEng44

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Tremor, 2021 Mach 1 HP, 2021 F-Pace SVR
Hey all. Just got my Mach 1 HP delivered about a week ago. Stumbled onto this forum looking to see what everyone else is doing with them. Love all the ideas and reviews ya'll are putting out there. Aside from waiting on some parts to show up (rail road cracked the front fascia pony grill molding during transit) all I've done is switched out the tires to some all season continentals. Don't yell at me. I love to drive her daily, and I don't want to just run through rubber every 2-4k mi. Plus since it's now winter in Colorado figure it wouldn't hurt to get something better for the colder/wet weather. So far mod plans are just cosmetic, but who knows... that whipple stage 1 does sound like fun. Anywho, here's Mara.

Mara 21 wet.jpg
Congrats! What area of Colorado?

Sponsored

ChemEng44

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Tremor, 2021 Mach 1 HP, 2021 F-Pace SVR
Grand Junction
Awesome, I have family over there! Planning on taking it down to the million dollar highway in the spring?

Still got your Sport Cup 2ā€™s? If so, shoot me a PM, I need an extra set!šŸ˜

Rocky244

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1

Mara 21 wet.jpg
New here. Just got my Mach 1 w/ HP. 2-4k miles on the Sport Cup 2's?? I hope you're exaggerating :(. That is going to get expensive.

Welcome. What's your chassis number? Be sure to check that the yellow shipping blocks were removed from the springs. Since you've already changed tires, tire pressures should be right.
First I've seen of the shipping blocks. I did not check this when I took delivery. What am I looking for? Noticed my tire pressures are super high at the moment. I think they're at 40 cold. Also, one weird thing I noticed when I took delivery that I've never heard of anywhere else. The clutch pedal was very tight to the floor, like only an inch or so travel. I thought it was odd and drove home like that, but actually enjoyed the short press. Then I noticed rev matching wasn't functioning, so I assumed something was up with the clutch sensor not working properly. Ended up lifting the clutch pedal with my foot and it seems normal now. Huge clutch travel, which I don't love, but everything functioning normally. Didn't know that you needed to do that after delivery (the pedal lift).

Highest chassis number I've seen so far.
Mine is in the 50XX's, will post when I get back to it later.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Tmpst

Tmpst

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1, 21 Exploder ST, 00 Excursion v10
New here. Just got my Mach 1 w/ HP. 2-4k miles on the Sport Cup 2's?? I hope you're exaggerating :(. That is going to get expensive.

Yes, everything Iā€™ve read, since theyā€™re track tires you got very limited miles out of them. That was why I switched em out. I wanna drive her everywhere! Dude at the tire shop said heā€™s got one customer that gets about 5k out of his on his Charger.

First I've seen of the shipping blocks. I did not check this when I took delivery. What am I looking for? Noticed my tire pressures are super high at the moment. I think they're at 40 cold. Also, one weird thing I noticed when I took delivery that I've never heard of anywhere else. The clutch pedal was very tight to the floor, like only an inch or so travel. I thought it was odd and drove home like that, but actually enjoyed the short press. Then I noticed rev matching wasn't functioning, so I assumed something was up with the clutch sensor not working properly. Ended up lifting the clutch pedal with my foot and it seems normal now. Huge clutch travel, which I don't love, but everything functioning normally. Didn't know that you needed to do that after delivery (the pedal lift).

Iā€™d take it back to the dealer and complain. That sounds like there could be something messed up during shipping that they didnā€™t catch when the dealer techs were supposed to check it out before presenting it to you. Theyā€™re required to do an exhaustive check before releasing it to the customer. Ie: most of my front end is getting replaced/or Iā€™m being given new parts since the rail road cracked and broke the honey comb pony grill and surrounding brackets. Had a long talk with my guy and he said if there was anything else that creeped up while watering for the parts to come in just to let him know and they try to get it fixed and/or corrected under the umbrella of damage in transit.

dhborden

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Chassis# M1869, Iconic Silver

Look at the springs over the wheel (you don't need to lift the car.) The blocks are bright yellow.

The tire pressures are set high for shipping. The dealer should have corrected them as part of their delivery prep but that often has been missed.

Mine is an A10, so someone with an M6 can respond about the clutch pedal.

Also check in the spare tire compartment for your tow hook. It should be there. If not, call your dealer.

PXL_20210406_124012219.jpg

S550VIN54

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2021 FJG Mach 1 HP

Mara 21 wet.jpg
Yep, the same thing happen to me on the transporter, Planning to drive until new tires are needed which want be to bad for my location.