• Total voters

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
Nahhh these days I don't do eye contact. I'd rather talk to myself or act crazy while they're watching me or giving me the stank eye.
Of course, for a female you spend .00000002 seconds too long looking into someone's eyes and then you've got a stage 5 clinger on your hands.

giphy_s.gif
Sponsored

EmCel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Em
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
Of course, for a female you spend .00000002 seconds too long looking into someone's eyes and then you've got a stage 5 clinger on your hands.

giphy_s.gif
Ya I can't really look at men for too long in traffic. They start following me home unless I trick them and get off an exit earlier just when the exit is about to end. Works every time. Women on the other hand, we usually become traffic friends or haters.

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
Ya I can't really look at men for too long in traffic. They start following me home unless I trick them and get off an exit earlier just when the exit is about to end. Works every time. Women on the other hand, we usually become traffic friends or haters.
Traffic friends hahahaahah!

SloRyd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Traffic friends... nothing makes me happier.. :blush:

Doesn’t matter if it’s the Stang your speeding down the freeway with

or

The chick wit the neck tattoos in the Chevy TrailBlazer that LOVES your car asks for a lighter and proceeds to follow you into the parking lot and get into an argument with a homeless person and yells rather explicit sexual things that she would enjoy doing to you, to said homeless person.. all while you are just trying to hit up the Taco truck. 🌮:clap::fistbump:

Stranger706

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT w/Roush SC
what annoys you? legit question, not being a d1ck, just trying to get insight. ive heard this before and im curious as to what exactly about it annoys you or how you drive it in daily driving. do you leave it in sport or sport +?
Its ok on the interstate and high speed backroads. I usually paddle shift in sport mode then and its enjoyable.

But in the city in drive it trips all over itself. It hunts constantly, always in the wrong gear, and jerk shifts every time I slow down. Sport mode is better here, but then that introduces other annoying things. Revving way too high when your barely moving. Its just too many gears.

This transmission does not like being gentle. Driving normal is when it acts the worst. Its actually much smoother when your beating on it but can't really do that in the city.

Again this all comes back to the programming because the A10 in my wife's Explorer is a joy to drive in the city.

Sponsored

Deleted member 35644

Its ok on the interstate and high speed backroads. I usually paddle shift in sport mode then and its enjoyable.

But in the city in drive it trips all over itself. It hunts constantly, always in the wrong gear, and jerk shifts every time I slow down. Sport mode is better here, but then that introduces other annoying things. Revving way too high when your barely moving. Its just too many gears.

This transmission does not like being gentle. Driving normal is when it acts the worst. Its actually much smoother when your beating on it but can't really do that in the city.

Again this all comes back to the programming because the A10 in my wife's Explorer is a joy to drive in the city.
Spot on.

EmCel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Em
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt

or

The chick wit the neck tattoos in the Chevy TrailBlazer that LOVES your car asks for a lighter and proceeds to follow you into the parking lot and get into an argument with a homeless person and yells rather explicit sexual things that she would enjoy doing to you, to said homeless person.. all while you are just trying to hit up the Taco truck. 🌮:clap::fistbump:
That's some story right there. Both weird and awesome at the same time.

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6

or

Had me at neck tattoos and Trailblazer. Bet that Trailblazer is a few different colors with a spare that's been driven like a permanent tire too. Perfect candidate to park next to in the Target parking lot.

Roman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2013 Fusion

That's interesting because I don't have those issues with mine. I spend about 75% of the time in drive, 25% in sport. When I'm in the city I have a very comfortable ride and don't have any hunting; it's always where it needs to be. And it's super smooth...no jerking. If I step on it, there is a very slight hesitation as it finds a gear but nothing worse than the Fusion, Edge or any other autos I've had. I use Sport when I'm having a fun-run through the canyons or whatever and it's certainly a different experience, and definitely not smoother than Drive for me. I wonder if a reflash would help.

Sponsored

SloRyd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Had me at neck tattoos and Trailblazer. Bet that Trailblazer is a few different colors with a spare that's been driven like a permanent tire too. Perfect candidate to park next to in the Target parking lot.
After the spat wit the homeless person she drove off and out of my life forever

:crackup: Like dam how you gonna yell that shit then just leave..

331GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
1995 DFG GT vert, 2019 Oxford White GT PP1

Interesting. I've found it much more tolerable and tame in D/normal mode. Though sometimes if I want to get moving quickly it will delay downshifting more than I'd like. Simple enough to use paddle or put into sport.

But to each :rockon: I've had my '19 on 1 track so far and i liked how it shifted entering and exiting turns. I'd love to try a manual with the revmatching sometime to see how it compares to the T5 im more used to. Far superior im quite sure

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
Manual windows or auto windows IIRC.
I had an older 90's Nissan truck with manual everything and took my niece to lunch. I asked her to lock the door when she got out and she stared blankly at the door till I came around to show her. Funny to me how there are drivers out there now who have never used a manual window roller and smashed their knuckles on the arm rest or burnt off a layer of skin on the upholstery. There are drivers now who have no clue about holding the handle up so the door actually locks. I barely know about using a choke to start a car haha.

OP
OP
realzeek

realzeek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zeek
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Loving the feedback from you all! Keep it up!

Manual is up 61% to Auto 38%
Sponsored