'21 GT (see sig)

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
Many have tried, none have succeeded. You are limited to the screens provided by Ford. You can also change the blue color scheme to Lincoln gray. But that’s it. 😟
Yup, FoMoCo really locked this down. Still trying to turn off the double honk on exit. :explode:

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Another data heavy download. :explode: Started it 1/2 hr ago in my driveway. We shall see how long this takes. If it is mostly map POI and speed limit updates, I am wasting my time. I do not have factory nav.
Map updates are separate and not downloadable using Wi-Fi. It’s a standard Sync 3 program update. On Wi-Fi, when it works, downloads are slow.

blipszyc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I’ve got a ‘16 GT - will this work on mine? I heard one fix is that Waze won’t over estimate your speed. (Right now it’s between 18-25mph over my actual speed)

Sponsored

Garfy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT, 2012 Honda Fit Sport
Thank you Earl. Here is the new build information.

SYNC3 v3.4.21020
I just updated my Sync 3 to the latest version but I don't see anything different function-wise or in appearance. I guess the improvements are mostly for the "touchscreen" displays rather than the plain basic display units.

Sponsored

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Many have tried, none have succeeded. You are limited to the screens provided by Ford. You can also change the blue color scheme to Lincoln gray. But that’s it. 😟
3.0 must be the alpha version. im rocking Ford GT performance theme/and the dark blue/dark black themes are so nice on the eyes!

it makes me not want to upgrade to a 3.1+ car or toss in a older apim in a newer car lol.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
3.0 must be the alpha version. im rocking Ford GT performance theme/and the dark blue/dark black themes are so nice on the eyes!

it makes me not want to upgrade to a 3.1+ car or toss in a older apim in a newer car lol.
Nothing wrong with 3.0. Or 3.1, 3.2, or 3.3 either. As a computer guy I always need the latest and greatest even if some old features go away. It's the price of progress. :like:

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Nothing wrong with 3.0. Or 3.1, 3.2, or 3.3 either. As a computer guy I always need the latest and greatest even if some old features go away. It's the price of progress. :like:
I am still on my original iPhone SE... I have like 1gb left of space, base model, cant even do updates due to pack of space. I have to delete my photos and messages out of text to update lol.

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
Well, It took all day in starts and stops. At the end. there is a web address one can go to for info on what the download covers.