Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe B.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang V6 coupe
Vehicle Showcase
OP, hope you have a full recovery. One year ago we went to a museum which happened to have a lot of foreign tourists. Two days later I had a sore throat, dry cough, and on and off low fever for 6 weeks. Was it covid, who knows, but in March the shtf here.
Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
There's been 351000 covid / covid related deaths in the usa. Your math is broken lol.
there's HUGE contamination mis-catagorization of causes of death at the local level that gets rolled up into national. In no small part because there is political pressure but more importantly financial incentive (higher reimbursements) to claim Covid even if no test validation was done.

Yes I'm sure there are 351,000 dead people this year.

Check out https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/excess_deaths.htm and in particular Chart #9 (9th radio button) if you want to see some fascinating truths.

Last edited:

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
One year ago we went to a museum which happened to have a lot of foreign tourists. Two days later I had a sore throat, dry cough, and on and off low fever for 6 weeks. Was it covid, who knows, but in March the shtf here.
sounds possible. Get an antibody test and see.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Last Sunday I was getting my tools ready to put my Whipple gen 4 upgrade on and started to feel bad. So later on in the day I went to get tested. After waiting four hours to be seen I found out I tested positive.
That night every symptom hit me all at once. I felt like I was dying. A week later I still have heaviness in my chest with no taste or smell. It’s just scary to think in the back of your mind am I going to make it through this. Who else here has gone through this?
My wife had a “relatively“ mild case back in July. The first week was pretty bad but not bad enough for her to go to the hospital. Things improved over the next few weeks. But (there’s always a but), there have been lingering after effects. She still has bouts of fatigue and a sensitivity to warm temperatures. Hopefully you will not experience any after effects but be aware that they exist.

Take care of yourself. Prayers and good thoughts coming your way. :please: :please:

Tacswa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt - Shadow Black
My wife had a “relatively“ mild case back in July. The first week was pretty bad but not bad enough for her to go to the hospital. Things improved over the next few weeks. But (there’s always a but), there have been lingering after effects. She still has bouts of fatigue and a sensitivity to warm temperatures. Hopefully you will not experience any after effects but be aware that they exist.

Take care of yourself. Prayers and good thoughts coming your way. :please: :please:
I had it back in October, still to this today I feel like I'm having lingering effects. Took me at least 5 weeks to feel somewhat normal. I wasn't hospitalized either, but several antibiotics to prevent secondary crap from popping up.

Sponsored

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
Explore the Cdc’s own data :

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
Looks like we have a few doctors in here as well too. Where did y'all goto school?
More like at least one political hack who can't stop regurgitating everything read on the internet.

It gets tiring reading these know-it-alls...

Not to mention all the attacks when they are called out for this non-sense.

mitsuchris

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
chris
Vehicle(s)
platinum white gt premium
I am not a huge fan of the mask and did get covid in December. luckily it was a very mild case. I had headaches, odd body aches, was abnormally tired then lost smell and taste. I was sick for about 8 days. there were 4 of us at work that all got sick at the same time. we were all mild cases. my work could care less about the virus so I worked the first week sick then was off 1 week after my test results came in. this particular time it was isolated to the four of us.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
One good thing about everyone wearing a mask is there are very few cases of the regular flu this year.
I’m sure people wearing masks hasn’t hurt but the real reason the flu is way down is the reduction of international travel.

Sponsored

IrishStallion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 gt mustang
On my 6th day of symptoms and lost taste/smell yesterday morning. Low fever, sinus pressure, aches, etc. No trouble breathing TG, but ready to be over it. My wife and son still appear asymptomatic. Fingers crossed for them...

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
Very interesting video that everyone should watch. A real life account of whats going on in some hospitals

EmCel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Em
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
Very interesting video that everyone should watch. A real life account of whats going on in some hospitals

I believe it too, I've heard so many bad things regarding this. It's F'd up .... and I feel really bad for the families of the lost ones. I can't imagine going into a hospital with a sickness, being wrongfully diagnosed as having covid, and ending up in a ventilator fighting for my life. Pretty scary stuff ... 😔
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.