18+ GT Performance Tune Pac

Erratikmind

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
'20 GT Prem M6/401A/PP1/MR, '19 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
This tune is not for everyone, but it is a solid tune. Designed for daily driver crowd and not interested in more engine/exhaust mods. Looks like a10 premium guys might get the most. There are other posts which explain more. I wish it was cheaper (and better connections), but happy with overall performance on street.
'18 6mt pp1 here and I'm pretty happy with it. Off idle from a stop is a lot better now. The power down low is noticeable and makes normal driving smoother.
I'm seriously surprised at how different the exhaust sounds. I have active exhaust with a resonator delete x-pipe and in track mode I get pops/crackles between shifts, both up and down.
I think it should have been tuned like this right from the start.

The 2 above noted comments pretty much sum up my personal thoughts, as well.

Beware, if you are looking for more than noted and plan to modify down the road.
Sponsored

Rpinaiii

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ral
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I dont have active exhaust, but the CAI upgrade gives off an awesome low growl on the lower RPMs. Just sucking in air seems like. That improved the sound for me.

Erratikmind

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
'20 GT Prem M6/401A/PP1/MR, '19 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
'18 6mt pp1 here and I'm pretty happy with it. Off idle from a stop is a lot better now. The power down low is noticeable and makes normal driving smoother.
I'm seriously surprised at how different the exhaust sounds. I have active exhaust with a resonator delete x-pipe and in track mode I get pops/crackles between shifts, both up and down.
I think it should have been tuned like this right from the start.
Which X pipe did you go with?

Dans18GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I went with the Steeda pipe. It was a good deal at the time, on sale and the first time purchase discount. It's a quality piece but I'm sure there are many others just as nice .

LevittownFordParts

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!
Hi Guys,

We are sorry to announce that the ETA on the kit's has been pushed back to 6/26 as of today's info from FP.

Since we are continuing to take orders I would recommend you hold your order in place as any available off the shelf inventory will most likely not be available until mid-summer at this rate.

Please let me know if you have any questions and Thank you for your patience,

- Benny

Sponsored

LevittownFordParts

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!
Hi Guys,

We are sorry to announce that the ETA on the kit's has been pushed back to 6/26 as of today's info from FP.

Since we are continuing to take orders I would recommend you hold your order in place as any available off the shelf inventory will most likely not be available until mid-summer at this rate.

Please let me know if you have any questions and Thank you for your patience,

- Benny

Update guys FP has pushed the ETA back even further to 7/31 at this time. We hope this changes for the better but that is the info we have now.

Sorry,
- Benny

SDAMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Update guys FP has pushed the ETA back even further to 7/31 at this time. We hope this changes for the better but that is the info we have now.

Sorry,
- Benny
On your site it says back ordered to 8/31 now, is that accurate or is it more likely 7/31?

LevittownFordParts

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!
On your site it says back ordered to 8/31 now, is that accurate or is it more likely 7/31?
Hi Mike,
7/31 is still the ETA for the majority of our backorders. We expect any new orders to most likely take longer to fill so we added some cushion there.

- Benny

Cody5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cody
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Performance Pack
Has Ford given you any more info on when these will be available again?

Sponsored

LevittownFordParts

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!
Guys we are very sorry to announce further delays with the Performance Packs. The current ETA now from FP is 8/31.

For those waiting we appreciate your continued patience. If anyone would like to cancel an order and replace it later on please PM me with your order # and I will take care of it.

Thank you,
- Benny

Colin1337

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1, 2015 VW GTI PP
Man I kinda want to pull the trigger on this, but it doesn't seem like it's going to be in stock for awhile based on all the push backs.

LevittownFordParts

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!
Man I kinda want to pull the trigger on this, but it doesn't seem like it's going to be in stock for awhile based on all the push backs.
Since we have had cancellations along the way but are keeping all of our orders live with FP we will have extras when they do arrive. Check back here for updates as we will surely announce their arrival.

Thank you,
- Benny

OP
OP
Cobrakit

Cobrakit

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PREMIUM PP1
Benny,

Have you heard anything about some updated vacuum fittings? FRPP said they were working on update and would supply.

andrewzander

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Has anyone had this kit installed with the M-6766-A50A Air-Oil separator?

Wondering if the throttle body and spacer are compatible with the M-6766-A50A bracket.
Sponsored