18+ GT Performance Tune Pac

Cody5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cody
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Performance Pack
So those of you that are missing the lower piece did you order from the same place and during the pre-sale or recently?
Sponsored

Gbk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Can confirm I did not get an inlet duct. I guess I'll just suck hot air for now

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
So those of you that are missing the lower piece did you order from the same place and during the pre-sale or recently?
Wow Ford performance they really messed up (not levittown fords fault at all). seems a lot of people did not get the air inlet and then lots did as well. I think a lot of people here go the kit from that one ford dealer. I myself got mine from an online e-tailer. I wouldnt think it matters where you got it. The issue would be Ford performances packer that messed up I figure the kits are all over that are missing the air inlet. The places we buy from just resell the kits. but no idea if a lot number or something... All I know is ford performance is gonna get lots of phone calls tomorrow :)

Last edited:

kz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs & F150
It doesn't matter where it came from. I ordered from Levittown and I did get the duct. Mine was one of the later ones shipped (since I ordered late) and since Levittown just re-ship closed packages, I am pretty sure they are absolutely at no fault here.

Rpinaiii

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ral
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
No issues. I am just missing that air inlet part, other than that, the kit is good to go. Hopefully we will get that part soon. Pulling in 2nd gear is so much better with the kit. Before I would go up to 55 to 60 mph in 2nd to get that torque going, that would put me about ~ 6000 to 6500 rpms but then you have to shift fast, after install I am getting the same results in 2nd gear at 40 mph and lower RPM. It pulls great at that point. I can feel a difference for sure. Seriosuly feel it in the seat. Better at night with cooler air. I drive a manaul, base GT. Any else have a manual try that pull in 2nd, let me know.

It's unfortunate so many people appear to have issues with this kit. I'm glad I didn't buy one yet... I hope this gets sorted out soon.

Last edited:

Sponsored

LevittownFordParts

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!
Guys I will have to get in touch with FP tomorrow to see what the deal is. Pre-sale or after sale it does not matter, If it's supposed to be in there we will have them sent but let me find out whats up first.

In the meantime if you are missing this piece and purchased it from us please PM me with your order number so I at least can get an idea of how many are missing.

Thank you!

- Benny

Cody5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cody
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Performance Pack
It doesn't matter where it came from. I ordered from Levittown and I did get the duct. Mine was one of the later ones shipped (since I ordered late) and since Levittown just re-ship closed packages, I am pretty sure they are absolutely at no fault here.

By no means was I trying to blame a vendor.

Was just curious if it was the early ones that were missing the duct or if it was random.

Sponsored

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
Called Monday said part was missing. Got it today in mail. So quick response.
20200513_183202.jpg

wade001

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wade
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Prem. 10r80, PP1, 401A, Active Exhaust
definitely a buzz kill, especially if you were in the middle of the install.. but...

20200513_183202.jpg
thats not bad, considering, covid-19 and all...

Rpinaiii

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ral
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I get mine tomorrow... I want to see if this changes air inlet temps. Without this part, and kit installed, was at 140° at idle after driving some, and at 98°while driving. It was nighttime and the temperature was 78° out.

Dans18GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
20200513_183202.jpg
Did you get a notice that it was on it's way?
I'm hoping mine gets here before this weekend or I'll have to put it off another week.

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
Did you get a notice that it was on it's way?
I'm hoping mine gets here before this weekend or I'll have to put it off another week.
No, but like i said emailed monday was here wednesday morning. BUt I also contacted them direct. didnt go through my supplyer. Not sure if that made a difference. shouldnt be hard to put on if rest is already installed. its like one clamp and one bolt to remove the box to put the intake tube on.
Sponsored