Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
What we have found is the front subframe is being collapsed more and more the longer the run on these S550’s when the holes are punched. We have revised the spacer several times to make it smaller to fit the newer cars.

If you would like we can send you another set that’s even smaller in height.

Best Regards,

TJ
Sponsored

Last edited:

CVCashmere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Vert w/Steeda lower brace, PP sways & susp
Bought the 2 point one, the black spacers/sleeves are an absolute nightmare to put in, even with the slags removed, the spacers were still way too tall to move over the bent lip resulted from factory hole punching. Filed the spacers down, still too tall. Gave up and installed without the spacers and put the washer on top to prevent crushing of the subframe. The brace was very high quality, super sturdy and nicely coated. However those black spacers were not well manufacturerd IMO.

See if you can get another set of spacers from Steeda. You run the risk of bending your control arms over time. Also, there is probably metal flashing in the preventing you from installing it. We had to fight with it until we finally prided it out of the way.

Enjoy-you made a good decision on your handling.

CVCashmere

mustang123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
What we have found is the front subframe is being collapsed more and more the longer the run on these S550’s when the holes are punched. We have revised the spacer several times to make it smaller to fit the newer cars.

If he would like we can send him another set that’s even smaller in height.

Best Regards,

TJ
TJ I used a disc sander and got my spacer down to 0.9 inch, still too tall... I called yesterday and was told to just keep grinding them down. How do I get you guys to send me a set of shorter ones?

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
TJ I used a disc sander and got my spacer down to 0.9 inch, still too tall... I called yesterday and was told to just keep grinding them down. How do I get you guys to send me a set of shorter ones?
Send me your contact info to tim @ steeda .com - I'll get this handled for you.

TJ

JJSSI

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2020 EcoBoost HPP w/Handling Package, 2004 Boxster S, 2013 Jeep JK,
Vehicle Showcase
When I put the spacer in the hole was too tight in the front but it slid in fine from the side.
Sponsored