Sponsored

0% for 84 months Financing on 2019 Mustangs (not including GT350)

Ecoboosted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Mustang GT, 19' Road Glide
so basically $4000 discount plus tax license 0 interest 72 months $515.26 months ...
When I bought my 18’ GT local dealers near me were about 4K off sticker. No one had the options I wanted. I found my car about 900 miles away with all of the options and color I wanted with 9k off sticker. It was worth the drive to go get it.

congrats on the Mustang. It’s a hellava car

Novakid69

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 Gt PP1
0% for 72 now on the 2020s, although you lose about $3k worth of discount.
Been looking for a 19, Gt premium, 401a, Pp1 with a 6spd. Found one in velocity blue with AE, $47,540 sticker... selling price $38,652 without the 0%, $42,800 if you take the 0% for 84..
$46,133 out the door with the 0%. I would think they have more room?

NMJ27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'03 BMW M5
Been looking for a 19, Gt premium, 401a, Pp1 with a 6spd. Found one in velocity blue with AE, $47,540 sticker... selling price $38,652 without the 0%, $42,800 if you take the 0% for 84..
I’m in the same boat as you, although looking at more of a base GT.

I think they have more room. I don’t think too many people have a V8 powered car on their minds right now. Negotiate hard. Good luck.

Sponsored

scober

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3 Mustangs
I would have thought so too.
During my recent '19 shopping, the discounts were consistently $3500-$4000 off msrp for 0%.

Novakid69

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 Gt PP1
I
I’m in the same boat as you, although looking at more of a base GT.

I think they have more room. I don’t think too many people have a V8 powered car on their minds right now. Negotiate hard. Good luck.
think you’re right. My thought is, if you want to move them then work a little. I get it, take the additional money off and finance through ford at their standard rate which is ridiculous and most people refinance anyways.. so if that’s the case, extend those rebates with the 0%. It’s not like you sign saying hey I’ll keep that crappy interest rate for the duration of the loan ‍♂

DolfanDoug

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Sorry for the shitty blown-out showroom iphone pics, but it rained after I picked it up last night.
It's a base, 10A, PP1, 301A, active exh AND MagneRide.

Holy shit is MR a @#!^%#*& game changer. I'm just STUNNED by the suspension. Traded in a MK7 GTI and it's common knowledge their suspension is soft and squishy as a semi-performance car and it rode great but handled just ok, as expected. This Mustang rides better than the GTI, but has literally zero perceptible body roll in turns. It's amazing. It's my favorite option on the car already.

The 10A is also impressive. The logic seems spot on, it doesn't lug in too tall of a gear or hunt for gears. Shifts soft (almost imperceptible) when you're light on throttle and it shifts harder as you apply more throttle just like it should. I have yet to wring it out so I can't comment on that.

The base + 301A 9-speaker sound system is, not good. I had low expectations and am disappointed, but I'll mess with the settings more maybe I missed something.

The active exhaust settings make more of a difference than I thought they would. I was messing with them on the highway coming home and the difference is immediate and noticeable with each setting. Damn this car sounds good.
IMG_2896_1.jpg
IMG_2894.jpg
That is beautiful and what I am looking for! Do you mind saying what you paid?

16COEBM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
Brought home a Velocity Blue 2019 GT PP1, MT82, 300A today. Paid 1000 under invoice and used the 0 for 84. I previously had a 2016 non PP ecoboost. This is way better. Wife told me no mods, but I already ordered an x pipe res delete. I ordered it before I bought the car though, so im not breaking any laws. haha. Not planning to do a lot of mods, probably like wheel spacers, x pipe, E85 tune and upgrade to sync 3. I have a 1986 Capri 5.0 with an on3 kit if I have the urge to get my hands dirty and break stuff. Took it out for a little drive tonight, we have some decent twisty country roads, nothing crazy. I would have to be going insane speeds to upset this car on the street around here. I do plan on hitting one track day at the local race track (Putnam Park). The rev match downshifting is good, brakes are awesome, shifter is okay. Overall, I'm extremely happy to be back in a mustang. Since the ecoboost I had a C6 for a couple years, then the 2018 F150 ecoboost that I traded in today. The truck was faster than the GT, but not so much fun on back roads LOL.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
shifter is okay
Steeda clutch spring and the Steeda shift bracket will solve that right up.
https://www.steeda.com/steeda-s550-mustang-shifter-base-bushing-bracket-kit-2015-all-555-7092.html And dump that trans oil for some good stuff in 500 mi.

This part is also a must-do: https://www.summitracing.com/parts/bmr-rh017
It's not a 'mod' it's a vitally necessary fix to prevent a needless failure in the future. Just need to do the 2 long bolts with the collars, the rest you can leave alone.

Sponsored

Ecoboosted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Mustang GT, 19' Road Glide
Brought home a Velocity Blue 2019 GT PP1, MT82, 300A today. Paid 1000 under invoice and used the 0 for 84. I previously had a 2016 non PP ecoboost. This is way better. Wife told me no mods, but I already ordered an x pipe res delete. I ordered it before I bought the car though, so im not breaking any laws. haha. Not planning to do a lot of mods, probably like wheel spacers, x pipe, E85 tune and upgrade to sync 3. I have a 1986 Capri 5.0 with an on3 kit if I have the urge to get my hands dirty and break stuff. Took it out for a little drive tonight, we have some decent twisty country roads, nothing crazy. I would have to be going insane speeds to upset this car on the street around here. I do plan on hitting one track day at the local race track (Putnam Park). The rev match downshifting is good, brakes are awesome, shifter is okay. Overall, I'm extremely happy to be back in a mustang. Since the ecoboost I had a C6 for a couple years, then the 2018 F150 ecoboost that I traded in today. The truck was faster than the GT, but not so much fun on back roads LOL.
Congrats.
I traded my 15’ GT for a 09’ C6 for about a year but got bored with it and traded it for my 18’ GT.

I really wanted a C7 but the prices at the time were too high. Didn’t know what an on3 kit was until I looked it up. Seems like reasonably priced compared to what something for the s550 would cost.

Flimflamman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT A10 & 301A
Vehicle Showcase
I would have thought so too.
During my recent '19 shopping, the discounts were consistently $3500-$4000 off msrp for 0%.
This was my experience as well. I got my '19 just before the end of March.

Coloradoeco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 eco pp
Picked up a “new” 2019 GT with A10 and the 400a package 8k off sticker plus 0% for 72 months. I’ll add the digital instrument cluster myself, lol.
44E27873-59D2-4494-9CB0-1FF046D38917.jpeg
I wouldnt even bother with the digital instrument cluster, the analog wont ever break! Plus I dont know how people can stand led backlighting in their face during night driving.
Sponsored