Sponsored

0% for 84 months Financing on 2019 Mustangs (not including GT350)

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
they really never put "specialty" models on 0%. best bet is to just call or show up and find out.
Sponsored

hossman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
19 Roush Stage 3’s are 0% at 84 months

scober

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3 Mustangs
This may be of interest to others, but I talked to Lebanon Ford and their infamous blower cars are eligible for 0%

scober

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3 Mustangs
Sorry for the shitty blown-out showroom iphone pics, but it rained after I picked it up last night.
It's a base, 10A, PP1, 301A, active exh AND MagneRide.

Holy shit is MR a @#!^%#*& game changer. I'm just STUNNED by the suspension. Traded in a MK7 GTI and it's common knowledge their suspension is soft and squishy as a semi-performance car and it rode great but handled just ok, as expected. This Mustang rides better than the GTI, but has literally zero perceptible body roll in turns. It's amazing. It's my favorite option on the car already.

The 10A is also impressive. The logic seems spot on, it doesn't lug in too tall of a gear or hunt for gears. Shifts soft (almost imperceptible) when you're light on throttle and it shifts harder as you apply more throttle just like it should. I have yet to wring it out so I can't comment on that.

The base + 301A 9-speaker sound system is, not good. I had low expectations and am disappointed, but I'll mess with the settings more maybe I missed something.

The active exhaust settings make more of a difference than I thought they would. I was messing with them on the highway coming home and the difference is immediate and noticeable with each setting. Damn this car sounds good.
IMG_2896_1.jpg
IMG_2894.jpg

FordBlueHeart

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Torr
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT 301A PP1 A10 Magneride
Sorry for the shitty blown-out showroom iphone pics, but it rained after I picked it up last night.
It's a base, 10A, PP1, 301A, active exh AND MagneRide.

Holy shit is MR a @#!^%#*& game changer. I'm just STUNNED by the suspension. Traded in a MK7 GTI and it's common knowledge their suspension is soft and squishy as a semi-performance car and it rode great but handled just ok, as expected. This Mustang rides better than the GTI, but has literally zero perceptible body roll in turns. It's amazing. It's my favorite option on the car already.

The 10A is also impressive. The logic seems spot on, it doesn't lug in too tall of a gear or hunt for gears. Shifts soft (almost imperceptible) when you're light on throttle and it shifts harder as you apply more throttle just like it should. I have yet to wring it out so I can't comment on that.

The base + 301A 9-speaker sound system is, not good. I had low expectations and am disappointed, but I'll mess with the settings more maybe I missed something.

The active exhaust settings make more of a difference than I thought they would. I was messing with them on the highway coming home and the difference is immediate and noticeable with each setting. Damn this car sounds good.
IMG_2896_1.jpg
IMG_2894.jpg
Nice! I bought the twin to it last week. Well, I didn't sign the paperwork yet and the incentives are different than they were. 0% for 87 months. Lowered the payment $15/mth despite losing $500 in D plan customer cash.

Sponsored

scober

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3 Mustangs
Nice! I bought the twin to it last week. Well, I didn't sign the paperwork yet and the incentives are different than they were. 0% for 87 months. Lowered the payment $15/mth despite losing $500 in D plan customer cash.
^^^^^^
Congrats!

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
https://www.shelby.com/en-us/Ford-0-Financing-April-2020

0% APR for 84 Months now on Shelby Mustangs LOL!! now that beats Ford offer since you get the offer on a Super Snake while you cannot on a Bullitt or 350, but however.... if only for those of you who can afford a Shelby...

hossman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
I got a GT premium plus, 401a, pp2, active exhaust, b&o sound, 0% with a terrible terrible credit score but good income.
What was your terrible score that you got the 0% at? It would help a lot of people out.

PatrickMorris

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
What was your terrible score that you got the 0% at? It would help a lot of people out.
630s. I had some special circumstances (low debt to income, no late payments or missed payments on anything ever) and they were able to make a good case to Ford credit for me. I also purchased on the last day of the month.

Sponsored

hossman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
Awesome thanks for sharing!

vanquishvzla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 50th anniversary
630s. I had some special circumstances (low debt to income, no late payments or missed payments on anything ever) and they were able to make a good case to Ford credit for me. I also purchased on the last day of the month.
lmao... that's not terrible anything... i wish my customer were on the 600 credit score.... i deal a lot with 450-500, a good 24.95%-27% apr

PatrickMorris

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I was mid to high 700s for a decade until we separated so to me it’s terrible lol

geru

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2005 Focus SE Manual
Hello I'm new to the forum, I live in easter WA state, I don't have a Mustang yet but I got a quote for a 2020 GT manual with active exhaust for $37,098 out the door that with ford finance is $515 a month 72 month 0 interest. I was wondering if this is a good deal in your opinion.

Ecoboosted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Mustang GT, 19' Road Glide
Hello I'm new to the forum, I live in easter WA state, I don't have a Mustang yet but I got a quote for a 2020 GT manual with active exhaust for $37,098 out the door that with ford finance is $515 a month 72 month 0 interest. I was wondering if this is a good deal in your opinion.
what was the price on the window sticker?
Sponsored