Sponsored

Grabber Lime Revealed for 2020 Mustang Lineup, Including GT350 and GT500

Speedbump

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None yet
One of the cars making the rounds at car shows is Twister Orange, so it's probably a lock unless they discover something wrong with the paint compatibility (unlikely.)
That’s good to hear. They need to get the proper Lime Green out because a color like that isn’t something people will rose sight unseen.
Sponsored

kwpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach1
I like it however, I don't think I'd have the cajones to order it. I do think the grabber lime on the old Mach 1 is more in line.

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
Personally I think the Original images are one of the ugliest greens I've ever assn. and I LOVE green it's my favorite color. The later, pastel/muted green that looks more like the original is GREAT looking to me. I'd love to see that Green next to Twister Orange, Grabber Blue, and School Bus Yellow. it would really feel like a 60's car line-up.

Dmesser92

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylan
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang Ecoboost
When the press images dropped I couldn’t have been more disappointed. I was expecting the classic Grabber Lime from the 70s and instead we got dookie metallic green. I’m excited to see the color is actually more in line with the classic Grabber Lime. I might even consider trading in my Grabber Blue Mustang on one next year!
Sponsored