Sponsored

0% for 84 months Financing on 2019 Mustangs (not including GT350)

Crowd Hunter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
$hitbox
I just picked up a 2019 GT with PP1, x-plan pricing, 0% for 84 months, first 3 months deferred.
20200426_192613.jpg
View attachment 466600
Sponsored

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0

Coloradoeco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 eco pp
Congrats to anyone who bought a brand new mustang and took advantage of the 0% financing.

0% financing for 72-84 months is not a bad choice for anyone. Especially if you are gonna keep the car, modify it and keep it for years to come.

I get a kick out of people who criticize people for their own purchasing decisions. Yes sure 84 months is a LONG time, but if it gets you into a new GT over a Ecoboost its worth it in my opinion.

7 years is a long time.... especially these days. I was raised by an accountant so im generally a cheap skate. I got the ecoboost because of the cost savings and I didnt really trust myself with the GT, especially living downtown in Chicago it seemed like a waste at the time. 4 years later Im already planning to replace it with a truck as my circumstances have changed. That being said I have loved the ecoboost even if people think its garbage, I dont regret it one bit. Not having a car payment the past year has also been great!

The more i think of it though 0 is 0 so you dont have much to lose

Last edited:

ivantwilliams

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium with Performance Package
Vehicle Showcase
Even with 72 or 84 months, since it is zero percent finance, at least you can send more, on your payments. Thus reducing the time to pay it off.
Currently, that is what am doing. I am seriously trying to make this the first car I pay off, without traded it in, and rolling over any amount.

But, in all honesty, who am I fooling. I know me; some new sparkling new Mustang will come out in a year or two, and I will be right there, "Sir, can I have more please..."

scober

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3 Mustangs
Even with 72 or 84 months, since it is zero percent finance, at least you can send more, on your payments. Thus reducing the time to pay it off.
Currently, that is what am doing. I am seriously trying to make this the first car I pay off, without traded it in, and rolling over any amount.

But, in all honesty, who am I fooling. I know me; some new sparkling new Mustang will come out in a year or two, and I will be right there, "Sir, can I have more please..."
No kidding! I'll be right there doing the same thing lol

Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
looks good. How much was MSRP and how much is X Plan pricing?
Honestly X plan on a 2019 is not great. Even doing better on a 2020 shouldnā€™t be that difficult. That said, if you find the car you want and youā€™re satisfied with the deal, thatā€™s all thats counts.

The Ford X Plan is basically a supplier discount that members of certain companies who are affiliated with Ford. The Friends and Neighbors X Plan can be used by employees and retirees to sponsor purchases made by family and friends. Here's how it's calculated: Invoice > 0.4% plus $275 program fee

DarthMalice

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 M0960; AT; Fighter Jet Gray
I am surprised at how stubborn the dealers near me are in PA right now. I made a fair offer on a 2020 but it was well informed by comparing what I could get from a dealer in VA. The offer was significantly under MSRP, but I have seen these cars sit for over a year and it is only getting worse. I told the guy I will check back in late fall to see if he is serious about making a sale. I want to get back into a mustang but I am content to wait. I know it will still be sitting there, and I would offer even less then. He has a 2019 Bullitt that has been on the lot for over a year now...has come down very little on it. I don't know anything about owning a car dealer, but it seems like this would not be a good way to run a dealership right now.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
I am surprised at how stubborn the dealers near me are in PA right now. I made a fair offer on a 2020 but it was well informed by comparing what I could get from a dealer in VA. The offer was significantly under MSRP, but I have seen these cars sit for over a year and it is only getting worse. I told the guy I will check back in late fall to see if he is serious about making a sale. I want to get back into a mustang but I am content to wait. I know it will still be sitting there, and I would offer even less then. He has a 2019 Bullitt that has been on the lot for over a year now...has come down very little on it. I don't know anything about owning a car dealer, but it seems like this would not be a good way to run a dealership right now.
These dealers are holding on waiting for the market to go back up again. Their inventory cost is most like being subsidized by Ford and/or their bank. That means the cars can sit and not cost them anything. To them that's better than selling for little to no margin or worse, below their actual cost.

As far as your waiting, why? Go to where the deals are. Hit up Koons and see what kind of a deal they can put together for you. Your not that far away. It's only May. Wht give up an entire Summer of pleasure just to buy locally?

Ruby_Ruby19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brevin Cuckold
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
You have to watch dealers here in PA. I was dealing with one that just would not budge on price, nor would they want to look at 0% financing. They wanted to sell their car for over sticker as it was a PP2.

Sponsored

Mustang5ohMan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
A
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
You have to watch dealers here in PA. I was dealing with one that just would not budge on price, nor would they want to look at 0% financing. They wanted to sell their car for over sticker as it was a PP2.
they are crazy as all hell!

Blownfx

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullit
Vehicle Showcase

Blownfx

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullit
Vehicle Showcase
I had a choice of price drop 47,600 or 84 months 0% finance. I took the 51,000 no interest. Here in the Lehigh valley.

Mustang5ohMan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
A
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
I had a choice of price drop 47,600 or 84 months 0% finance. I took the 51,000 no interest. Here in the Lehigh valley.
Both of those sound like horrible deals! :frown: Absolutely terrible. (If MSRP was 51k) but enjoy the car either way!

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
I have loved the ecoboost even if people think its garbage, I dont regret it one bit
EB == garbage is total nonsense. It's more fun to drive/toss around than the GT IMO.
@DarthMalice what are you looking for? Koons Falls Church finally got serious about getting rid of their '19 Bullitt. It's down to 42k asking on 53.5 msrp.
Sponsored