Sponsored

Edelbrock E-Force Troubleshooting Manual

illtal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Anyone have experience with Lethal's Fuel System specific to the Edelbrock blower? With it being on sale right now, it's pretty hard to to beat against a Fore Level 2 setup with dual regulators. About to pull the trigger.

I noticed the Lethal kit runs the fuel rails in a series, vs Fore using a parallel setup with a Y off the feed. Is there an advantage to either configuration?
I have a lethal triple kit for edelbrock, but haven't installed it. everything in there is tits and the lines are pre-assembled.
My research basically says there's no difference, remember the factory is set up like this as well. There IS a difference in where the regulator is placed in the system however.
Before or after the rails, and this dictates whether you dead head return or fuel rail bypass, which i believe the only way you can do that on this setup is to move the regulator to the side after the rails have been fed either in series or with a y block. There isn't really any space to put it up front nor would all of that heat make it a suitable location either. I also believe there isn't any space to make a front loop either because of the water hoses and throttle body.

I'll be dead heading mine, feed after the regulator. I don't want to return any heated fuel back to the tank. I read that it sacrifices some (extreme) high end pressure but it shouldn't be a problem for me.
Sponsored

wsfrazier

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 M6 401a
I am glad your kit looks like quality, makes me feel better since it doesn't seem like a lot of cars are running their stuff right now.

illtal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
it's fragola lines and aeromotive regulators, haven't opened up the fittings, I have 3 274 pumps. There isn't a lot of people willing to try different stuff. I think velgen wheels and some other peeps use it on on here.
As for this diagram i would probably do feed y block to both regulators, Single feed to HPFP and stock location for fuel rails, plug the HPFP side with a -6an orb plug. I'm not sure on this configuration. can you post the url?

Sponsored

Kona 18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang
I run a single regulator kit on mine, takes up less space in the engine bay, running about 13psi and it's given me no trouble at all. This is with dual F90000274 in the tank
IMG_1258.jpg

illtal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
this is ok, I saw it i just wondered where you got it from.

here's what I would do.

phantom_diagram-04.jpg

Obviously in this case you'll need to feed two regulators.

wsfrazier

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 M6 401a
With a single regulator, isn't it advised not to run vac/boost reference? Vacuum will pull fuel pressure away from the HPFP (which I believe needs to see 58psi).

Sponsored

illtal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
With a single regulator, isn't it advised not to run vac/boost reference? Vacuum will pull fuel pressure away from the HPFP (which I believe needs to see 58psi).
That makes sense, if you set it to 58 it will just pull it back down in the 40's. That's also an option, run a single regulator, keep one as a back up lol.

Kona 18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang
This is outdated info, you can drag the HPFP below 58psi just fine, I myself how ever run a static 62psi, that gives me a delta pressure of 49psi, which is more than enough for my injectors, they're barely at 45% IDC.

I do plan to switch to vacuum/boost reference though, will prob run 60psi base pressure, should be around 50 at idle and 73-ish during WOT

wsfrazier

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 M6 401a
Pulled the trigger on the Lethal fuel system and have 1050x injectors and Lund tuning. So I think my bases are covered to go full E85

What pulley would everyone recommend for a Stage 1 kit with the above fueling? I'm still on the included pulley which I think is around 10psi? I'd like to bump to 14-15 psi with E85, but I still have factory cats. Would that much airflow be bad with OEM cats?

illtal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Pulled the trigger on the Lethal fuel system and have 1050x injectors and Lund tuning. So I think my bases are covered to go full E85

What pulley would everyone recommend for a Stage 1 kit with the above fueling? I'm still on the included pulley which I think is around 10psi? I'd like to bump to 14-15 psi with E85, but I still have factory cats. Would that much airflow be bad with OEM cats?
That's a lot either way for the 6 rib and the engine if your stock. Every 1/4" drop on the 6 rib is 1-2 lbs of boost. I see 11 on the gauge with the 3.25 upper. Drop to a 3 and u maybe you'll see 13 lbs max. I wouldn't recommend running 14 lbs that would like a 2.8~2.75 belt slip would be likely. Run a griptech pulley if you can.

I also have the lethal kit also, congrats. If ur running e85 exclusively I believe it's nicer on the cats because it burns cooler. You would be better served to go catless like most of us with blowers that way you eliminate a potential problem.

I'm catless LTH

Kona 18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang
I make 13psi on a 3.00" Griptec with LTH headers, since you have stock headers, you might see 14-15psi though....I dont recommend it. When we pulled my stock headers out, both cats already had cracks in them and I was only boosted for a few months when they came out
Sponsored