Edelbrock E-Force Troubleshooting Manual

BlueCollarDaily

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT 400a
@Speedbump I agree. I had the same conversation with them when I was having trouble with mine. Seems like maybe they could get Lund to write them a base tune for those of us who don’t give a F about CARB. That’s the real reason they won’t change anything.
Yeap they cant hurt their carb exemption....it was frustrating for me are first too ( early on plastic IAT sensor) though I didnt have remotely the problems to the degree most are here and stage 2 93 ended up real good on the 3.75 pulley.....
When I had TB issues it ended up being the harness ( a pin had slightly backed out ) I havent touched any of that in a LONG time.......

I supposed you checked if the air filter come off the MAF horn that got me more than once....if your having misfires though that's bad get any codes P0300,P0315-315? P0301-8?
Sponsored

BlueCollarDaily

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT 400a
After my piston went using their carb tune I built a motor and have lund tuning it shop has said it is much better expensive price to learn though I’ll tell ya
Same with Coyote Car Guy his whipple tune broke a secondary ring land ( that's what happens to me on mine as well, is your secondary ring land ) he did a built motor on the same stock whipple tune that broke his stock piston nearly a year with no issues....these engines have a fair amount of problems on their own.....
Its actually all good if you ended up with a forged piston and a lund tune your ALL set!!!!!

Speedbump

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None yet
Yeap they cant hurt their carb exemption....it was frustrating for me are first too ( early on plastic IAT sensor) though I didnt have remotely the problems to the degree most are here and stage 2 93 ended up real good on the 3.75 pulley.....
When I had TB issues it ended up being the harness ( a pin had slightly backed out ) I havent touched any of that in a LONG time.......

I supposed you checked if the air filter come off the MAF horn that got me more than once....if your having misfires though that's bad get any codes P0300,P0315-315? P0301-8?
I haven’t checked to see what code it threw.

BlueCollarDaily

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT 400a
I haven’t checked to see what code it threw.
That would be very useful to us and you if you dont mind....

Best of Luck stay the coarse....all vendors are having failures lately...its why LFP stopped warranty anything but Roush and Edelbrock

Stymee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
That would be very useful to us and you if you dont mind....

Best of Luck stay the coarse....all vendors are having failures lately...its why LFP stopped warranty anything but Roush and Edelbrock

It’s because the WARRANTY TUNES other than Roush suck

FACT

Sponsored

BlueCollarDaily

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT 400a
It’s because the WARRANTY TUNES other than Roush suck

FACT
Then your calling the owner Josh a liar because he openly stated it was because the other companies wouldnt stand behind their products and they were blowing up, whipple, hellion and procharger THATS the fact....

The other fact is you don't have the Roush and I do have the Stage 2 Edelbrock which operates just fine on Stage 2 93 octane tune with 3.75 pulley near perfection....however nothing is as good as a custom tune.....

When you ever get a blower comment in fact send me logs I cant wait to look them over, I'm open to a new reality.....

Stymee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Then your calling the owner Josh a liar because he openly stated it was because the other companies wouldnt stand behind their products and they were blowing up, whipple, hellion and procharger THATS the fact....
Please don't bring Josh into this, I never called anyone a liar.

He Lund tuned his car for one reason, it runs better than the BS EB tune, his words....Fact?

Nothing to look at bud, Roush cars run in their canned tunes and everything else has blown up in canned tunes?

Is that a factual statement?

Speedbump

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None yet

it shows a P0300

BlueCollarDaily

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT 400a
it shows a P0300
Shit that's random misfire code generally speaking ( can just need a crank relearn ) seen before the PCM gets enough data ( its amazing at it) before it can determine the cylinder P0301-8....compression check time

BlueCollarDaily

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT 400a
Possibly I seem to recall Roush failures as these engines blow up bone stock but it DOES stand to reason the weakest kit will blow up the least....
We have to get the phase 2 out at least 8 months before we could possibly know.....
Coyote Car guy blew up on stock canned whipple tune, and then built and engine with correct piston for the bore being used and run that tune for a year and went 10.60s....what was the variable the tune ( stayed same) or the shit stock engine ( answer is the shit stock engine which is the root issue even Lund will admit it they all will actually )

Sponsored

Stymee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Possibly I seem to recall Roush failures as these engines blow up bone stock but it DOES stand to reason the weakest kit will blow up the least....
We have to get the phase 2 out at least 8 months before we could possibly know.....
Coyote Car guy blew up on stock canned whipple tune, and then built and engine with correct piston for the bore being used and run that tune for a year and went 10.60s....what was the variable the tune ( stayed same) or the shit stock engine ( answer is the shit stock engine which is the root issue even Lund will admit it they all will actually )
I don’t remember seeing a Roush lettering go but I’m sure one or two have (even for how weak it is, lolol) no question there’s some funny business with the ring gaps in these engines, so good and some bad, I’m the end I’m happy with my decision

Last edited:

BlueCollarDaily

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT 400a
I can't wait seriously when is the install date? I paid a little more for my install than you I think it was right at 1600 labor from ASE tech I was SO paranoid back then when I thought it mattered, I filled out a form to make sure his ASE cert was valid and current hehe...these days I'm like shit I'll make it how it needs to be myself nothing stock is ever good enough

Stymee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Waiting for the kit to arrive, hopefully I’m the 7-10 days, install will take around 2-3 days

Hoping to have the car back by the 15th

wsfrazier

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 M6 401a
Few places sell Edelbrock specific kits, the rails are ORB 6, you can run a 8AN return just fine, you can also run a 6AN return line as well on a dual pump system. I run a 6AN return with dual walbro 450s(F90000274)
Sorry for late reply.

Are the Whipple rails similar to our Edelbrock rails? As far as the ORB 6 fittings and such? I see a few kits have an option for Whipple rails, such as the Fore L1E kit. Wondering if they are close enough to be fine, I imagine so.

Kona 18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang
Sorry for late reply.

Are the Whipple rails similar to our Edelbrock rails? As far as the ORB 6 fittings and such? I see a few kits have an option for Whipple rails, such as the Fore L1E kit. Wondering if they are close enough to be fine, I imagine so.
Both Whipple and Edelbrock use ORB 6 ports in their rails
Sponsored