Sponsored

0% for 84 months Financing on 2019 Mustangs (not including GT350)

Copperhead73

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derrick
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium Convertible PP1, A10, Mag, B&O, A/E, S&S

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60

vanquishvzla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 50th anniversary
i was tempted... 2 things are stopping me...

1. my car is almost paid off... i've never trade a full paid car in order to get a new loan...

2. local dealership doesn't have anything that i like... i won't go from a 50th to a base model or even a fully loaded without the digital cluster...

but yes... i was very very very tempted.... if subaru do the same with the wrx or the sti, i'll change the 2017 wrx in a heartbeat

Spykexx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Prem M6, 2019 Charger Scat Pack Plus
i was tempted... 2 things are stopping me...

1. my car is almost paid off... i've never trade a full paid car in order to get a new loan...

2. local dealership doesn't have anything that i like... i won't go from a 50th to a base model or even a fully loaded without the digital cluster...

but yes... i was very very very tempted.... if subaru do the same with the wrx or the sti, i'll change the 2017 wrx in a heartbeat
Yea we had travel in order to find anything. We have two big dealers here but they are TERRIBLE, and one I won't ever work with again no matter what. Luckily we had this one pop into our radar the day before we drove three states over to pick one up. I had been searching orange and green exclusively, with neither having any good deals or good packages. Almost every dealer wanted full msrp for those colors. I stepped out of that requirement and found this one and absolutely love the velocity blue!

Also remember, you lose all rebates going 0% for 84. But some dealers are still giving great numbers even without the rebates.

Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
I took the 0%/72 a year ago when I got my 19' GT/CS. When I did all the numbers, the cost of the car, the value of my trade and the savings in finance charges it was also a no brainer. Also keep in mind the interest you making on the monies not going to pay those finance charges.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
Thats a long time to pay on a car..not sure I would go for a term that long.
That's the really cool thing about 0%. No penalties for paying it off early. I can pay the loan down or even off whenever I want to. I could have paid cash but I'd rather Ford pickup the interest on the loan and I'll pick up the interest on the money sitting in my investments.

vanquishvzla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That's the really cool thing about 0%. No penalties for paying it off early. I can pay the loan down or even off whenever I want to. I could have paid cash but I'd rather Ford pickup the interest on the loan and I'll pick up the interest on the money sitting in my investments.
usually there's no penalty on paying a loan off.. unless you have a shitty subprime lender... paying a car sooner on a 0% apr is pointless... you are not saving anything... now, paying the car sooner when you don't have a low apr is good, bank won't charge you interest on the time you didn't use... but on 0%? what's the point? paying in 2 years or paying in 7, is the same thing.

Spykexx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thats a long time to pay on a car..not sure I would go for a term that long.
Nothing stopping you from paying more. Just less of it going to interest. Take what you would have paid in interest, and put it towards the principle.

Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
usually there's no penalty on paying a loan off.. unless you have a shitty subprime lender... paying a car sooner on a 0% apr is pointless... you are not saving anything... now, paying the car sooner when you don't have a low apr is good, bank won't charge you interest on the time you didn't use... but on 0%? what's the point? paying in 2 years or paying in 7, is the same thing.
Didn't say there was one, just the fact that you have the options if you want them. Depending what your financial needs are not having any outstanding loans could be advantageous.

sabtaj1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 Mustang GT, 1965 Fairlane 500 wagon
one of our local dealers offering the same along with no payments for 6 months.

TexasRebel

Gearshifter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 YZ GTPP - PP2
Um... when did the auto loan folks adopt the points system?

$11.90 per $1,000 to get 0%? Paying 1.2% up front is kind of hidden in the fine print. I'd like to see how that stacks up against 2% over 84 months. Ford Finance is definitely going with the bird in the hand theory.

Spykexx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Um... when did the auto loan folks adopt the points system?

$11.90 per $1,000 to get 0%? Paying 1.2% up front is kind of hidden in the fine print. I'd like to see how that stacks up against 2% over 84 months. Ford Finance is definitely going with the bird in the hand theory.
How so? $11.90 * 40 (Just an easy number) = 476.
40000 \ 84 months is 476.

11.9 is just the breakdown of what the cost is per 1000 when using 84 months as the term. It would go up for shorter, and down for longer when APR is 0.

2% APR would be 511.

vanquishvzla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
one of our local dealers offering the same along with no payments for 6 months.
i just saw that... ford will pay the first 3 months... and then, no payments for the next 3 months (they will just move them to the back of the loan)... meaning, you don't have to pay anything for 6 months until all this shits recovers... but your actual debt will be 81 months because ford is paying 3 months...

i may stop by on one and try to low ball the shit of them lol...
Sponsored