Sponsored

0% for 84 months Financing on 2019 Mustangs (not including GT350)

Mustang Maverick

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Convertible; 2006 Mustang GT Convertible
Vehicle Showcase
Man the dealers near me won't come off msrp. Hell one had the car for 285 days. Both where base 10spd with performance package.
There are a lot of questionable dealers out there.
I'm a hard sell when I buy cars and I will travel for the right car and right deal.
I've bought my last 5 cars from out of town and even out of state.
When the dealer plays game, double talks, or pulls out surprises, I walk away and write them off.
Remember one thing when negotiating, their job is to sell cars, but you don't have to buy their car.
Sponsored

GMONSTAH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
Vehicle Showcase
[QUOTE="Spykexx, post: 2844442, member: I had been searching orange and green exclusively, with neither having any good deals or good packages. Almost every dealer wanted full msrp for those colors. I stepped out of that requirement and found this one and absolutely love the velocity blue!.[/QUOTE]

Funny you mention this, the only other color i would have considered is that velocity blue. I thought about it for a bit too....

Spykexx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Prem M6, 2019 Charger Scat Pack Plus
[QUOTE="Spykexx, post: 2844442, member: I had been searching orange and green exclusively, with neither having any good deals or good packages. Almost every dealer wanted full msrp for those colors. I stepped out of that requirement and found this one and absolutely love the velocity blue!.
Funny you mention this, the only other color i would have considered is that velocity blue. I thought about it for a bit too....[/QUOTE]

I always loved lightning blue, and wanted it when I got my 2017. But After a string of black vehicles (NEVER AGAIN), I went sublime green on a charger. For the mustang I wanted something bright as well to match with the charger. Just so happens when we got it home...the VB matches up perfectly to compliment the sublime green!

irmoviper

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium
I bought a 2018 A10 GT Premium for 31k and it only had 2,100 miles on it, It has everything I wanted minus the digital dash, I now have a digital dash purchased aftermarket. 7 year 100k Warranty and 1.9%. Even with my Z plan pricing, I would spend more to get the 19, just not worth it for me.

vanquishvzla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 50th anniversary
that's why you have to low ball the
There are a lot of questionable dealers out there.
I'm a hard sell when I buy cars and I will travel for the right car and right deal.
I've bought my last 5 cars from out of town and even out of state.
When the dealer plays game, double talks, or pulls out surprises, I walk away and write them off.
Remember one thing when negotiating, their job is to sell cars, but you don't have to buy their car.
This!

i'm the F&I manager at my dealership, and there's only 2 things that give you power at the time of buying... cash in hand (enough cash, some idiots think because they have 10k cash, they can buy a 25k vehicle lol) and excellent credit... why? because with money or guaranteed finance approval you can buy anywhere... and that's the only power you need... unless you are buying something extremely hard to find, you can go anywhere and buy anything... the dealership needs you more than what you need them and i apply the same thing as a customer... when i was looking for the wrx, i had my bank check with me.. it was this is the deal i want or i walk... they want to play hard, just walk away... you have the money, they need to sell... if you don't buy there, you can buy somewhere else...

i was trying to buy a fully loaded forester for my wife, and the guys at this toyota dealership told me "this is too much car for you" because if what i wanted to pay... then they told me "this is a really hard to find vehicle" and i told them "there is like 50 coming to Mannheim auction next week, don't worry"... i ended buying a wrx instead of the forester and then the dealership called me like 5 times, dropped the price of the forester 3 times... they said "we can do the numbers you want"... nah, thanks... i already bought somewhere else... thank you. (that's the best passive aggressive answer you can give us lol)

Sponsored

D Bergstrom

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Saw the 0% for 84 months last Sunday. I currently have a 2017 Base Gt that I bought summer of 17 with 0%-72 months. My first thought was maybe it is time to upgrade to something with more options. (Would love to have magneride and some of the technology stuff.) After searching Ford's inventory on their website in surrounding states, I haven't really found anything with all the options I want in a 2019 model with a manual, but can find quite a few with an automatic. Now I am considering an auto, but not sure I can do it, I enjoy shifting gears! Although at times, I do think it would be nice. I did find a Performance Pack Level 2 though nearby, just not crazy about the color, but we will see.....of course, I have already done quite a few mods to my 2017, so not sure I want to part with it. Thats the problem I have while working at home, way to much time on my hands to think about this stuff! lol

I will say if they offered 0%-84 on a 2019 Bullitt, I would probably buy one the day they announced it.

Doug

likeaboss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Corvette Z51
2020's are likely next after the blow through the remainder of the 2019s.

TTown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 4Runner; '19 CRV; '06 Explorer; '17 Civic
Plus, they'll even throw in ticking with the engine as an extra perk.

5.Oh Crush

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ra
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I'm seeing dealers advertising 2020s @ zero for 84 and 3/6 months.

Sponsored

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
yeah so much BS to sort through with dealers and deals / rebates / pricing.

they usually advertise the left over stock with all available rebates taken out which most folks wont apply for. then the say you can not get rebates if you take the financing special. blah blah blah. i tried to get a deal with Lebanon Ford for a left over 19 with supercharger added. they made it to difficult to decipher what the damn deal was or wasnt. dont fall for the crap where they try to make you feel like they are doing something for you.

Balr14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
BMW Z4 M40i
I wish I had the nerve to take advantage of these 0% interest deals, like many of you have done. But, I just can't stand the uncertainty of having to meet monthly payments.

BeastieDawg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
At the end of 2019 I had been looking for a used 2016-2018 and most all that I found seemed to be either too close to price of new car or either ragged. I looked at new but wanted to keep the cost down and just decided to pull the trigger on a plan jane base model GT. Of course now I regret not going ahead and getting leather, and digital dash, nav, etc. I got a good end of the year deal but no zero % on base model. Just would get smoked on getting rid of car this soon, but I am already wanting to change seats, radio, speedo, wheels.
Sponsored