NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
Pretty sure most people on here would recommend against the canned tunes, but fair point, I suppose it still gets you more than just the Pedal Commander.
I had them for years. Very pleased with them.

vanquishvzla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 50th anniversary
i have a Sprint Booster V3 Power Converter if you wanted... $150

pretty nice gimmick, it doesn't make the car faster, just feels faster...

Sponsored

Grintch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
People who’ve used it will recommend it, people who haven’t will not.
I had one in my Mustang and liked it, but removed it to install a supercharger instead. Really doesn’t make your car any faster, but does make it seem like it’s snappier downy at the bottom of the RPMs. The tune for my blower seems to do the same thing.
Or pushing the pedal harder. I don't even like "Sport Modes" that provide magnified & non linear throttle programming. Just gets in the way of proper throttle modulation.

tcman54

Stanghead
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Guess you people are better drivers than me, try driving the car in the rain with pedalmax at 100%, its impossible, so it has to be turned down, no problem unless you forget to do it and then remember to turn it back to 100% for normal conditions, once again great if one remembers to do it, if not then one gets surprised every time, its no fun, uninstalled it.

TC

Bluemustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Base GT
Guess you people are better drivers than me, try driving the car in the rain with pedalmax at 100%, its impossible, so it has to be turned down, no problem unless you forget to do it and then remember to turn it back to 100% for normal conditions, once again great if one remembers to do it, if not then one gets surprised every time, its no fun, uninstalled it.

TC
That's probably not why. You might be smarter though. Good on you for realizing you had introduced a dangerous situation and took it off your car.
I still can't understand why so many people insist on using these. It's a dangerous piece of crap product if you ask me.

Alejandro038

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alejandro
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang gt
Honestly I would avoid Pedal Commanders, I haven't heard of issues directly related to Mustangs, but over on the Toyota forums, several instances of Pedal Commanders sending too much voltage fried the ECU. It is just a risk to have your throttle position intercepted and boosted back to the ECU in my opinion. Not to mention the huge price.
Hi, I know I'm a little late to this conversation but I had a pedal commander until today and I'd like to express my honest opinion on how it performed and why is no longer on my car. Just today I had to tow my car to a mechanic because my pedal commander was decided to fail and send my car into limp mode even when it was off, I don't know what these products do to archive better pedal response times but it sure as hell end up damaging your car. I have a 2015 mustang GT premium and had lots of troubles in the past couple months and it turns out it was all the pedal commander (I had it installed for a year and it started to make my car go into limp mode randomly for the past month). To help you even further and not decide to buy the garbage pedal, my older brother also had a pedal commander for about a year on his alfa Romeo and had the same issues only difference being his car just shuts down as a precaution instead of going into limp mode like the mustang. I hope this helps anyone deciding whether they should get one of these or not. If you really wanna make your car feel better and snappier spend the money and get it professionally tuned is well worth the cash. Good day to you all.

Sponsored

Racinjason65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium PP1M-82
All of the pedal commander type devices are garbage. Get a decent tune from a reputable tuner and get performance, mpg and the quicker responding throttle without having to waste money on a gimmick POS device.

Shadowdriver

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 1994 Corvette 1984 Corvette 2015 Kawasaki ZX14R 2000Suzuki TLR1000
I bought a similar product from a forum member. Still NIB . After a few adjustments I found a setting that did exactly what I was looking for. Good throttle response and not jerky. Running the FP Tune and exhaust and quite happy with this combo.

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
People who’ve used it will recommend it, people who haven’t will not.
I had one in my Mustang and liked it, but removed it to install a supercharger instead. Really doesn’t make your car any faster, but does make it seem like it’s snappier downy at the bottom of the RPMs. The tune for my blower seems to do the same thing.
Sounds like a poser pedal .......... LMAO

Matthewstorm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium

codereddew

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)