Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
Twat waffle?
Neal: I'm with you, that conjured up all kinds of humor not to mention thinking about making one. Do you think butter and syrup would be appropriate? ;-)
Sponsored

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Neal: I'm with you, that conjured up all kinds of humor not to mention thinking about making one. Do you think butter and syrup would be appropriate? ;-)
Hold the hair please

Nfs1000f

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Neal
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 & 2019 Ford Fusion SEL Hybrid
In most cases it would be required. If you know what I mean.

Sponsored

Devil5oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Nothing I love more on this forum than the old farts who make threads to bitch non stop about these youtubers. Sucks the kid is 19 years old and makes more on youtube than your salary. Its the day and age of social media influencing, get with it. Glad this kid got his before any of you haters got yours. Enjoy sitting down and listening to a 19 year old produce content about a car youre sitting at home waiting all day for LMAO

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Auto Ruby Red
Nothing I love more on this forum than the old farts who make threads to bitch non stop about these youtubers. Sucks the kid is 19 years old and makes more on youtube than your salary. Its the day and age of social media influencing, get with it. Glad this kid got his before any of you haters got yours. Enjoy sitting down and listening to a 19 year old produce content about a car youre sitting at home waiting all day for LMAO
Lot of people here are plunking down $80,000 -$120,000 for this car.
Some of them are complaining to much in my opinion but your LMAO comments will not help.
Please think about it before you post stuff like that.
Thanks.

JR369

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 Iconic

:ontheloo:

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
Possibly, and that's still anyone's guess. YouTube does not generate a lot of money unless you're trending. A click isn't a click isn't a click and therefor one click will generate different income for different channels. YouTube's algorithm has higher payouts for trending topics that at the end of the day will generate the most ad revenue for the mother ship. This also goes for channels that aren't as big either. Depending on your channel's algorithm which takes into consideration your content, your channel's popularity, the content's trending, and your trending, you can expect to earn between $.50 - $3, MAYBE $3.50 per 1000 views. Some channels can be higher. And that's not linear either. It can change over time, even minute by minute. 5,000,000 views barely gets you into the conversation about "income" and that's not livable. More often than not, these channels are side gigs or like gas stations, gateways to other higher margin products like merchandise and services. I have a friend who's a full time content creator in the woodworking industry. He makes about 50% of his income on YouTube revenue. The rest comes from merchandise, selling machine plans, raw material, interviews and demos, travel, and completed projects like furniture. From what I can gather, I'd guess his yearly income through all sources is around $120 - 130K a year and growing. Remember he's a full time content creator too. He has no benefits, no investment services, and no healthcare supporting 3 little ones. That's all coming out of his pocket. Luckily his wife is a divorce lawyer lol.
I went off the average of a few sites that estimate payout on his channel. They all put him between a min of 1.8k and max 5.8K so I assume the average of that is more accurate. That said there is still taxes coming out of that ~3-4K. So pre-taxes hes making about 48K/yr from views. He doesn't have a huge following and he's likely not selling much merch. Even if he made another 50% off merch that's under 75K/yr If hes paying rent or mortgage there is no way he's be able to afford a GT350 and GT500 within a couple years of each other. Or even just the GT500. He is either making huge financial mistakes, or he's funded some other way, 2nd job, got in early on bitcoin, or his parents.

Funny enough he made a video saying that his channel paid for his car, but that was when he also barely had 16K subs. There was NO way that 16K subs was paying for a 70K track prepped GT350R, but claimed that he was doing professional Video/Coding work when he was like 15-16. Yeah I don't buy that. I know a few guys that were doing block chain work when they were in HS and were hired right out of HS to well paying jobs, none were making enough to buy Shelby's the same year they got their license, mostly due to child labor laws. I feel like the REAL story is mommy/daddy paid for a good chunk, he has a side job, and then YT. YT is mostly covering the cars ONLY at this point, and the rest his real job is covering for, while probably living with mom/dad or using them as his backup funds, and he likely has some VERY long term loans.

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
Hes maybe making 48-50k/yr off his channel. That's not gonna pay for a GT500 unless he has a 2nd job, or mommy/Daddy are backing him.

Sponsored

Dunk812

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 Rapid Red
I have zero against any YouTubed good on them for taking advantage of a market that has grown out of the internet. I’m overall very happy for SP he seems genuinely excited about getting his car so happy to see that excitement for people. Now with all that being said I wish people would do a little research and fact finding before posting to stir the pot... per social blade which is recognized as the best place to find analytics on you tubers and their content Speed Phenom is making around 55K a year from his channel so his channel is a nice little source of income but that can’t be where he is getting all his money to have his cars. I don’t care where he is getting it and I am very pleased he is enjoying his new car for him again he seems very honest in his excitement.

Nfs1000f

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Neal
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 & 2019 Ford Fusion SEL Hybrid
If my parents bought me a GT350R, a GT500, and a GT500 carbon fiber pkg, which I understand he also has ordered, I wouldn’t give a shit what anybody thought about me.

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
So you’re an inspiring Youtuber huh?

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
So what will we get first?The I wrecked my GT500. Or the 5 things I hate video?

Ninjak

Posting from the Shadows
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2019 Harley Davidson F150 68 GTA
Or maybe the 5 things I love....who cares ? As I said this thread is disappointing because people are hating on a guy who happens to POST he received his car. Which btw is how he earns his extra income. People who may have received a vehicle may have not simply post it here. MG6 is not the end of all of all things Mustangs.
Sponsored