Sponsored

Edelbrock E-Force Troubleshooting Manual

ForYourOwnGood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue 5.0
Is it a mechanical gauge? If so, they are sensitive to bumps, drops, and NVH, it can throw off the internals and cause it to read wrong. Thats why I prefer electric ones, they self calibrate to ambient pressure every start up. If yours is electric maybe the sensor got damaged, some gauges include little filters you can add to the boost hose to prevent debris and small particulates from getting into the sensor
It is mechanical but the vacuum side reads spot on. Its an Autometer Cobalt.
Sponsored

rum_punch_ruby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Supercharged 17 GT Premium, Performance Pack
Vehicle Showcase
I got mine at harbor freight. I ended up buying the discs, but they don’t give you any leverage. I had to smack it with a box end while my neighbor held the line in place.
Perfect. Need a fuel line removal tool as well.
What step in the instructions will need this tool?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Jobodizo

Jobodizo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT
Vehicle Showcase
The EB kit was on AM’s “best seller” list this morning. Pretty cool that it’s becoming mainstream.
C12315F5-9F4A-465D-9350-A61DB07DD139.png

rum_punch_ruby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Supercharged 17 GT Premium, Performance Pack
Vehicle Showcase
Delivery! Thanks to @SoCalTim for the quick shipment and killer deal.

Everything looks good and inventory went well with a small hardware discrepancy in "bag #1".

Gotta get things set up over the next couple days when I have some time. Planning on install Monday.

Can't wait!
20190626_105723.jpg

Braski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Traded 2015 Blk GT Prem PP on 2019 Corvette GS 2LT M7
Vehicle Showcase

Everything looks good and inventory went well with a small hardware discrepancy in "bag #1".

Gotta get things set up over the next couple days when I have some time. Planning on install Monday.

Can't wait!
20190626_105723.jpg
Before you do anything make sure you e-mail the calibration team with all your info including weather or not your S/C has the brass fitting. You will also want to set up your sct device so you'll be ready when they e-mail the tune to you. Sorry if you already did these steps but I over looked this and had to put off my install a couple of weeks until I had another block of time freed up.

OP
OP
Jobodizo

Jobodizo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT
Vehicle Showcase

Can't wait!
20190626_105723.jpg
:rockon:

Just a quick note because I don’t think it was ever mentioned anywhere in this entire thread… You WILL have extra hardware when you’re finished. Just so you don’t freak out, haha.

Sponsored

Kona 18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang
:rockon:

Just a quick note because I don’t think it was ever mentioned anywhere in this entire thread… You WILL have extra hardware when you’re finished. Just so you don’t freak out, haha.
yep, I didn't use any of the injector clips bc I ran DW95's instead of their Lu47s. Also have a lot of other left over things here and there. Put them all away case in my random bolts bin

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Why did you choose to do that? Just curious.
Disappointment mainly.
The Whipple makes me giggle.
The Edelbrock will give me sore ribs with it’s ridiculous power delivery in the lower rev range. :rockon:

ForYourOwnGood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue 5.0
Disappointment mainly.
The Whipple makes me giggle.
The Edelbrock will give me sore ribs with it’s ridiculous power delivery in the lower rev range. :rockon:
I've never driven a Whipple car but even my measly 2300 kit hits really hard down low. I got a smoking deal on my kit otherwise I probably would have stayed stock motor for a while longer.
Sponsored