Sponsored

Edelbrock E-Force Troubleshooting Manual

ForYourOwnGood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue 5.0
Also, I cut out my grilles and put mesh like on my 2016 and added a Velossa Tech big mouth, it keeps the IATs so low when driving with this kit. Today was 90F and I was seeing only 99-100F while moving at 50mph.
Sponsored

Torinate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Convertible
Also, I cut out my grilles and put mesh like on my 2016 and added a Velossa Tech big mouth, it keeps the IATs so low when driving with this kit. Today was 90F and I was seeing only 99-100F while moving at 50mph.
Did you notice a difference with the Velossa or do that from the get go?

ForYourOwnGood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue 5.0
Did you notice a difference with the Velossa or do that from the get go?
I did them at the same time. The stock grille has only a little tiny opening, no point in putting the big mouth on there at all if you don't at least cut out the honeycomb where its blocked off. Hoping it helps keep the heat exchanger cool too.

20190629_073512.jpg

OP
OP
Jobodizo

Jobodizo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT
Vehicle Showcase
@Torinate just noticed your profile pic...my daughter has the same thing! Had to find a blue one to match daddy’s car.

Torinate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Convertible
@Torinate just noticed your profile pic...my daughter has the same thing! Had to find a blue one to match daddy’s car.
Lol.

That pic was taken at the Grand at Moon Palace in Cancun. They let me drive it around lol. So yea, I guess I’ve raced in Mexico... lol

Like father like daughter...

Sponsored

rum_punch_ruby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Supercharged 17 GT Premium, Performance Pack
Vehicle Showcase

rum_punch_ruby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Supercharged 17 GT Premium, Performance Pack
Vehicle Showcase
Plastic ring set worked like a charm. Took about 4 seconds. Also removed the pill from the bypass valve hose. Have a decent head start on this project but the guts of it will be done tomorrow.

Hopefully the updated harness and bolts I need arrive tomorrow and I can get it up and running by tomorrow night.

Braski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Traded 2015 Blk GT Prem PP on 2019 Corvette GS 2LT M7
Vehicle Showcase
Plastic ring set worked like a charm. Took about 4 seconds. Also removed the pill from the bypass valve hose. Have a decent head start on this project but the guts of it will be done tomorrow.

Hopefully the updated harness and bolts I need arrive tomorrow and I can get it up and running by tomorrow night.
I'm really curious to see the difference with and without the pill. With it 1st gear is spin city and once full boost comes in so is 2nd. I'm actually pretty happy with the drive ability of this kit. Just cruising around its really smooth unless you find yourself under 2k in a parking lot, it can get a little jerky but I've seem to be able to drive around that now. Partial throttle feels a bit sluggish but full throttle is absolutely awesome! 3rd and 4th gear just keep pulling and pulling! Eventually I'd like to get a different tune but I'm still debating who to go with.

Last edited:

CraigJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 97 Westfield SEW
I'm really curious to see the difference with and without the pill. With it 1st gear is spin city and once full boost comes in so is 2nd. I'm actually pretty happy with the drive ability of this kit. Just cruising around its really smooth unless you find yourself under 2k in a parking lot, it can get a little jerky but I've seem to be able to drive around that now. Partial throttle feels a bit sluggish but full throttle is absolutely awesome! 3rd and 4th gear just keep pulling and pulling! Eventually I'd like to get a different tune but I'm still debating who to go with.
I can recommend Rob at Palm Beach dyno.
He has remote tuned my UK car. Stock EB 2300 with a BAP and Dyno’d 632whp last week.
Normal drivability is spot on too.

Last edited:

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
He has remote tuned my UK car. Stock EB 2300 with a BAP and Dyno’d 632whp last week.
Good to hear. I have Rob all set to work his magic on mine once it arrives.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Jobodizo

Jobodizo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT
Vehicle Showcase

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
@Burkey when’s the due date?
It keeps changing.
It was meant to have left the US last week but a mix-up delayed it a little. Basically it should arrive about a fortnight after it leaves. It just has to actually leave :headbang:
@Edelbrock Tech has been awesome to talk with. Couldn’t be happier with Nicks commitment to the product. :thumbsup:

Braski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Traded 2015 Blk GT Prem PP on 2019 Corvette GS 2LT M7
Vehicle Showcase
Do you still have the pill in?

CraigJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 97 Westfield SEW

Torinate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Convertible
What exactly do you notice with the pill removed? What are the differences between in and out?
Sponsored