Sponsored

How many GTs are Owned by Seniors?

DRB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 5.0 Performance Pack convertible, Rapid Red
I'm mildly troubled by these young 50-somethings who consider themselves "old." :wink:
Sponsored

David Schmidt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium MT82 PP1 401A
OP
OP
kinchy

kinchy

Kinchy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wayne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium - Magnetic Black Accent -Manual Previous was 2016 GT Premium PP-Magnaflow -Short Throw Shifter
I'm mildly troubled by these young 50-somethings who consider themselves "old." :wink:
As the genesis of this awakening - the outpouring of a key demographic certainly seems to justify a dedicated thread.
Some youngsters sound like they want to join our demo before their qualified?
Unfortunately my branding skills are beyond lacking. The only names I could come up with suck.
Senior Muscle
Linelock 55+
All suggestions welcome....
W

Sponsored

1 old racer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2018 Royal Crimson GT PP1 prem., and others
Vehicle Showcase
As the genesis of this awakening - the outpouring of a key demographic certainly seems to justify a dedicated thread.
Some youngsters sound like they want to join our demo before their qualified?
Unfortunately my branding skills are beyond lacking. The only names I could come up with suck.
Senior Muscle
Linelock 55+
All suggestions welcome....
W
How about "vantage stallions"

Qcman17

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cam
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT A10 Velocity Blue 301A
Well where I live Senior's discount starts at 55 so I think that's what some of us are going by. But admittedly compared to some of the member ages there very well could be a few of us in our 50's that are stil using breast milk on our Rice Krispies LOL.

frank s

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fsheff.com
First Name
frank
Vehicle(s)
Stang '19 Magnetic, EcoBoost™, Vert, MagneRide® PP
Vehicle Showcase
"The Fifty-Plus Kids Are All Right"
"Geezer Quest"
"The Older I Get The Faster I Was""
"Gray Muscle"

Sponsored

Abby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Vehicle Showcase
Do not disagree
63 and this is my second Mustang. The first was a 1977 Mustang II Cobra, yup, one of those Charlie’s Angel cars.
Judging by the rate this thread is growing, it might be easier for the moderator to move the “under 50’s” to a side thread of there own.

Rover

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scotty
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT , Porsche Boxster S, BMW X5d, FORD Transit Diesel, 2500 Ram Diesel, Mazda CX5
Vehicle Showcase
Yep I’m 72 and have driven performance cars all my life. When I was a teenager we would build performance engines by blueprinting and by shaving heads from junk yard cars. Mostly hemi’s and big block fords. They we’re for straight line and oval track racing mostly. In the 2000’s the Germans got their act together and started producing performance cars. They are good cars but not muscle cars. I ordered a 2016 Mustang GT, manual shift with the PP option and love it. I get most of the “hold onto the seat of your pants” from days past. It’s got cloth seats that don’t get hot and nothing extra you don’t need. My only gripe is the shifter mount. It’s only half mounted to the trans in an effort to elevate vibration. It’s to slow and the vibration is part of the RAW experience you look for in a muscle car. I hope all you gear heads love your Mustangs and wring them out safely. I’ve been doing it for over 50 years hope you can to.
Nice 1st post, Mike D.

For what it's worth... I dropped a note to Admin asking them to review this thread and consider your request with a new topic area. This could be met with enthusiasm or disinterest. There's no tellin'. There is much they will have to consider before making such a move and work involved should they decide to cater to your requests. But the more requests you posts... well I can't hurt.
GL experienced ones and thanks for the camaraderie posted here. Now I'll be looking for more old guys to thumb-up when I'm out in my Stang :like:

huachucastang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ecoboost Premium 6MT PP
I'm 66. Love my EB with a Performance Tune. So much fun whenever I drive it.

Telvis

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I’m 54 and just bought my first Mustang GT. I had the Roush SC and FP Track performance suspension installed by the dealer. Love this car! I have always been a Mopar guy. I wanted a Hellcat but this Mustang is heads and shoulders better and a lot cheaper.
Sponsored