So how many of us none seniors own S550's

13GetThere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lynn
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP2 Magnet Grey
Okay, I don't qualify, but I was wondering how many forum members under the age of 62 own S550 Mustangs.
I'd like to know your approximate age, rather you have an Ecoboost or a GT, and why you chose a Mustang.

I'm not associated with ANY company, marketing research, or any data collection firm. I just thought that since there was almost the same question for seniors, I'd like to know how the S550 fares with non-seniors, and why.

Have fun with it.

I'll even start out.

I'm 65+, I have a 2019 GT Premium PP2, and I got it because I loved my 2013 GT premium Brembo, but the 19 PP2 took care of issues I had with the 13's suspension.
Sponsored

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels

2015 GTPP, the latest of the Mustangs in my sig. Best Mustang I've owned to date, turns out it's 1 of 1 as optioned. Tentative plans to move to a GT500 in a year or so.

MarkGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 1966 Mustang (289)

2017 GT base MT. My first car was a 66 Mustang with a 289, it's still in my garage. Had a daughter, got a family car, daughter got older, ditched 4 door and went back to a mustang. My wife is happier with the safety features vs the older mustang. I'm loving every min of ownership. Most days I hear "go faster daddy" :)

nastang87xx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
33. had a 2011 GT Brembo Pack car and had some great times in that machine. Wasn't even interested in the S550 until the GT350 came out. Almost ended up in a C7 Z51 until the 350 was teased. Weighing the pros and cons of a GT500. Most likely will rebuild my Voodoo engine in a year or two to my liking.

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
I'd like to know your approximate age, rather you have an Ecoboost or a GT, and why you chose a Mustang.
Well damn, forgotten so soon ;(

I'm 26 and have the V6. I love the looks of the S550 and it was a big upgrade from my 2014 Corolla I had before it. Have made it my own over the past three years and I still love it. I'm hoping I still feel that way over the next 5+ years so I can make some good financially responsible decisions and then do another big upgrade after that.

Sponsored

compprep

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
19 GT PP1,1986 SVO, 2020 Ridgeline(SOLD!)
61 in a month, purchased a GT PP1, A10, AE, B&O, etc almost exactly 1 yr ago. It joins the 86 SVO I've owned for 30 yrs now. As I have the Ecoboost's grand father, I went with the loaded GT as I fear all the NA engines are being writing into the history books. Most likely the last NEW car I'll ever purchase and wanted a fast, comfortable crusier!

LxMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Gt.
Vehicle Showcase
59 and I have had my 2017 for 6 months now. My niece told everyone that I just had my " midlife crisis" and did 'something". I've had mustangs before so I decided to see how they have changed , so I did some research and after a test drive or two I found one I liked. My last mustang was a 93 fox body hatchback. Lotta change!!

Johnnybee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 convertible
Heading toward 58 in the fall but was about two months shy of 56 when purchased. EB, as I didn't feel I needed the V8, nor wanted to spend the extra coin for it. My first Mustang but in the past had a '75 MG Midget and '80 Triumph TR8 as summer toys. Looked at going that route again but chose to buy something I could drive and enjoy every day. It's sunny today here in Toronto and expected to hit 5C, so it will probably be a top down drive home from the office!

DavisCustoms

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ecoboost Premium

2019 Ecoboost Premium all blacked out (every car we've owned has been shiny and chromed, time for something different)
Would've bought a GT but we already own 3 trucks with 5.0's and 5.8's so needed something with better than single digit gas mileage for road trips...lol
Also in the slow process of building a FFR Daytona Coupe with the drivetrain from a 1971 Mustang GT.

moses19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Moses
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium PP
Started off with a 3 Valve S197 at 21 years old. Currently 23 years old and have been in an S550 GT for about 9 months.

I come from a family of Mustangs so they've always been around and after messing with Japanese cars in my teens, I was finally able to afford getting into a Mustang.

Sponsored

traktrbeam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Oxford GT Premium PP1
59 here, 2019 Oxford GT Premium PP1 Auto bought a year ago. Before that '17 Focus ST3, '03 Cobra bought new...sold in '17, also '90 GT. Love Mustangs and performance cars in general. Had a couple Grand Nationals as well.

Crayon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic Ecoboost "Maggie"

marks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Race Red Manual
34, it appears Mustang buyers in the UK are much younger on average than in the US. Maybe im wrong.

YoloBathsalts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT - PP1

2018 GT PP1 MT-82. Didn't like Mustangs until the S550 came out, Then I saw one on the highway one day and found myself following it to get a better look. Bought a 16 Ecoboost 4 months later. Tracked and modded that sucker for two years and wanted more. Bought my GT PP1 and it's my only car.

Why'd I go Mustang? bc its cheap, beautiful, and fast as balls. Ford makes the best sounding V8's, easy. 460hp is no joke. The thing handles like an M3 (yeah I said it bite my ass I've had both.) The interior while made of plastic feels special and unique. Yeah you could argue the Camaro meets most of those qualification but it looks awful, especially the 2019//2020. No thanks Ill go for sexy before making visual compromises or pretending its not ugly AF.

Not to mention I'm track capable out of the box, Change the brake fluid, (RBF 660), pads and rotors, and I'm hammering laps like an animal.
I'm driving it everyday, it's the only car I own. I'm living the dream every time I get in the car to goof about on my commute. I actually leave early to take the long way to work and genuinely get upset when I have to get out of it. I've trained my peripheral vision so that I can stare back at the car as I walk away from it. For 35k I get to drive a missile to work everyday. I feel sad when I think about the people that have to drive camry's and civics everyday. I'm debating building a trunk kit with a portable Hamilton beach electric grill and a mini icebox so I can pull over and make taco's in parking lots so I can have lunch with my car everyday. I'll go as far to say that anyone not living like this is an idiot.

I Bleed Ford Blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2023 grabber blue metallic Mach 1
53 here, always loved mustangs. My mom had a 65 convertible with a 289 and a 4 speed when I was a toddler, don't remember it but I've seen pictures. Grew up within walking distance of the Cleveland engine plant so my parents always had fords and so have I. Bought my first mustang, and also my first new car while I was home on leave from the US Navy, a white 89 GT/5 speed. Then life, wife, kids happened so I didn't get another mustang until two days after my last kid moved out, and I got lucky and found exactly what I wanted sitting on a lot. Now my two daughters are fighting over who gets it when I'm gone.
Sponsored