Sponsored

How many of you have NEVER owned a Mustang previously?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GTPP
My 2017 Ecoboost Mustang was my first Mustang. I was a VW guy but in the 90's my dad was a manager of a Ford dealership so I spent a lot of time hanging around Fox Bodies and SN95s. I fell in love with New Edge Cobras and was always a huge fan of the 65-68 Mustangs. Now I traded my 2017 EBM for a 2017 GT PP and I am happy I did. I almost moved into an Audi S6 or S7 but I am happy for now that I have the GT.
Sponsored

Glenn 70

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
1970 mach 1 mustang
I am an Aussie ,so owning a mustang was a dream for most of us till late 2015 . Saying that I have owned around 12 classic mustangs and 2 S550 mustangs . 😁

Al Reit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach1
I’ve driven mopars most of my life. The first time I saw an s550 mustang, I was surprised at how good a mustang can look. Finally bought a Mach 1. Looks great, sounds great and it’s a blast to drive.

mc68386

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium
My 2017 was and is my first Mustang. But in high school I had a 1978 Ford Fairmont, which had the 302 V8 and the Fox body (before the Mustang did!). So that must have planted the seed.

Sponsored

Kurt in VT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kurt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium, 2014 Toyota 4Runner
(Raises hand)

I’ve wanted a GT for 30 years or so, but the timing was never “right.” I just took delivery of a 2021 GT Premium with the six-speed and PP, and I’m a very happy camper.

I suspect I’ll be even happier once the break-in is done.

Redfuzzbutt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT
Grew up in a Ford family, through out the years had a 87 Thunderbird turbo coupe (probably my favorite car up till my mustang) 88 Cougar XR7 (wanna be fox body), a few TBird Souper coupes, and a 92 GT fox that I had to sell about 10 years ago after getting married and having kids for a more practical vehicle.
Loved every year change, followed them closely and fell even more in love with the coyote when introduced.
Never once did I drive a S550, refused to do it before timing was right because it would just be torture to know what I was missing out on. Recently found a 17 GT that checked off nearly all of my boxes in what I wanted, made emotional decisions, and drove to buy it with my wife, a used car with mods on it. Literally did all the paperwork before even test driving, 0 regrets.
Couple of months later, love the car and lurking on this forum to learn all that I can.

tomdwa

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
white mustang ecoboost hpp
Grew up in a Ford family, through out the years had a 87 Thunderbird turbo coupe (probably my favorite car up till my mustang) 88 Cougar XR7 (wanna be fox body), a few TBird Souper coupes, and a 92 GT fox that I had to sell about 10 years ago after getting married and having kids for a more practical vehicle.
Loved every year change, followed them closely and fell even more in love with the coyote when introduced.
Never once did I drive a S550, refused to do it before timing was right because it would just be torture to know what I was missing out on. Recently found a 17 GT that checked off nearly all of my boxes in what I wanted, made emotional decisions, and drove to buy it with my wife, a used car with mods on it. Literally did all the paperwork before even test driving, 0 regrets.
Couple of months later, love the car and lurking on this forum to learn all that I can.
Looks awesome John 😍 !!!

hellohello123

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Johnny
Vehicle(s)
2022 California GT: Black
ive hated the ford brand in general, and would never touch any of them except a mustang!

yes, im a complete hypocrit:like:

thunderstrike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium 6 spd
I was a VW guy
Me too, VW and Audi guy. Glad to have jumped to Mustang GT. Love the muscle and sound of cruising. I don't think I could ever to back to VW or Audi now. I got turned off with their weak arse water pumps.

Sponsored

Falcon1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
1972 GTO, 2017 Accord Coupe v6 6mt
My 2021 is the second Mustang for me. The first new car I ever bought was an 88 LX hatch. Had lots of fun with that car, regret selling it.

SilverNv

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Myles
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt
My first Ford and it happens to be a 2019 mustang gt pp1. I have been commuting 70 miles a day for work and driving my 2nd gen dodge diesel and a Prius for the last few years. I felt my manhood shrink away driving the Prius and decided to go try some fun cars out to make my commute a bit more fun. Living in Reno, Nv and commuting to Lake Tahoe it is a necessity to have an awd/4wd vehicle for the winters average 400+ inches of snow . I’m keeping my truck and the Prius will keep someone else happy with mpg’s.
39A7BB90-274F-42EA-9DA8-85B67A98AA31.jpeg

Last edited:

MCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium
This is my first Mustang.

I was just typing out all the cars I've enjoyed and wow the list. I'll summarize. 3 Camaro, 1 Prelude, 2 Civics, 2 Jeeps, 1 Tribute, 1 Mazda 6, 1 Cx-5, 1 C300, 1 F4i and even a Cavalier at one point somewhere around college.

MCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium
(Raises hand)

I’ve wanted a GT for 30 years or so, but the timing was never “right.” I just took delivery of a 2021 GT Premium with the six-speed and PP, and I’m a very happy camper.

I suspect I’ll be even happier once the break-in is done.
Me too me too. I take delivery on Monday. Had it shipped from three Provinces over because local dealers couldn't source for me. Getting hard to find the good stuff with the shutdowns and chip shortages.

Kurt in VT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kurt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium, 2014 Toyota 4Runner
Me too me too. I take delivery on Monday. Had it shipped from three Provinces over because local dealers couldn't source for me. Getting hard to find the good stuff with the shutdowns and chip shortages.
Congratulations, MCS. You’re going to love it!
Sponsored

Reactions: MCS