Modifying As-Built Data Guide

mjb1994

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 EcoBoost Premium
I see a lot of posts about turning the ENC and ANC off, BUT are there any known changes for having the ENC always act as if the vehicle is in sport mode?

OP
OP
AngelDeath

AngelDeath

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'20 Shelby GT500 Rapid Red / '01 Metallic Red C5 / '17 White Overland
EU has electric folding mirrors, but no reverse tilt. The function is a simple connection between button and mirror motor, so no programming is possible.
BTW, I'm speaking of 15-17 mustangs, don't know about the 18 ->
You are correct sir, I knew you guys had something we didnt :D I dont know what I was thinking when I answered this. I spoke to a friend in Ford and apparently they removed this feature from all there cars cause they were having issues with the units not resetting and getting stuck in that position, but I like that feature too, my Grand Cherokee Overland has that, love it.

I see a lot of posts about turning the ENC and ANC off, BUT are there any known changes for having the ENC always act as if the vehicle is in sport mode?
If your speaking about the mode switch staying in Sports mode so you dont have to set it to that on every start up, I have not seen an answer to that as of yet, I have asked about that since I started this post and no one has been able to answer that, or I missed it since my heart attack and recovery.

mjb1994

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 EcoBoost Premium
I am talking about, how if you put the vehicle into sport mode, the tone/volume of the ENC/ANC is enhanced and/or increased. I personally enjoy how it makes the vehicle sound without me having to purchase an aftermarket exhaust.

OP
OP
AngelDeath

AngelDeath

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'20 Shelby GT500 Rapid Red / '01 Metallic Red C5 / '17 White Overland
I dont believe it, but I didnt like the exhaust sound of the stock, so I got an aftermarket exhaust, worth every single cent.

Sponsored

jake_zx2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks bro I meant actually finding that data in forscan for my vehicle it seems i may need a better OBD plug to read the IPC, so that arrives tomorrow and most likely was my issue
It's in the BCM

Go look at the active exhaust install thread

Sponsored

300mag

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
17 Ecoboost Prem Vert
yea i cannot find this line of coding or values in order to edit...

Untitled_zpslm86phhf.jpg
do you have switch on your obd device to switch to MS-CAN? if not looks like your scanner isn't MS-can compatible on only reads HD-can.

s550_kratos

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Manny
Vehicle(s)
18' GT Premium Lightning Blue
for those of you taking your time to help and reply just wanted to say thanks..

the configuration in this menu below?

Untitled3_zpsxrmqx5w3.jpg
Sponsored