Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

kluke15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kenny
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GTPP

MustangPapi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jordan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Almost done and no this is not the redline interior. This is a base 300A model with a few upgrades.

Where did you get the arm rest cover and red door panels? I have been seeing members pulling this off but can't find out where to purchase them. Thanks kindly, it looks amazing!

Coconut

Poptart
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Magnetic manual
Where did you get the arm rest cover and red door panels? I have been seeing members pulling this off but can't find out where to purchase them. Thanks kindly, it looks amazing!
Thanks. The console lid cover and door inserts came with my leather seat kit, it's by Alea Leather. Katzskins also sells a leather seat kit. It includes the door inserts but not the console lid cover. You can get just the console lid cover from JPM Coachworks, Redline leather goods or any local auto upholstery shop make it for you.

2015Etrac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2016 Mustang GT Premium 401a
Thanks. The console lid cover and door inserts came with my leather seat kit, it's by Alea Leather. Katzskins also sells a leather seat kit. It includes the door inserts but not the console lid cover. You can get just the console lid cover from JPM Coachworks, Redline leather goods or any local auto upholstery shop make it for you.
The fit looks really good on the seats too. I notice a lot of the aftermarket installs seem to fit a little looser than they come from the factory, but that fit looks perfect.

Sponsored

Coconut

Poptart
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Magnetic manual
The fit looks really good on the seats too. I notice a lot of the aftermarket installs seem to fit a little looser than they come from the factory, but that fit looks perfect.
Exactly the reason why I chose to go with the Alea Leather kit. Seen too many wrinkly Katskinz installs. I like how Alea includes color matched leather seatbelt straps and center console lid. They are also much more customizable in that you specify which parts of the kit you want leather and which parts vinyl. I had a very specific color/pattern/material combo in mind and I tried working with a local Katzskins dealer and then an online dealer. These middlemen just weren't able to input in all the specific details and quote it accordingly. I came across Alea Leather, they have a warehouse nearby me so I was fortunate enough to deal with them directly and not some middleman.

CCCP1999

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
CHAS
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
The red looks good fred.

Gigantor

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wes
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT Premium
SEMA 2015 SHOW FEATURING CUSTOM MUSTANGS

[ame]

shobbs007

Forensicator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT - Race Red/PP; 2009 Tundra RW
Stalled at a red light this morning. Dam hill assist. But, that was the first time with the Stang :D

Then proceeded to curb a tire pulling into my parking spot at work. Luckily no wheel damage :headbonk:

USAF

#GTFOsquad_0047
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 1993 GT
where and how do i get that deck lid cover?
That's Airbrushed....not a wrap
Done by Freddy @Killer Kreations aka BHFV Phila,PA

Sponsored

16_DIB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hector
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Stalled at a red light this morning. Dam hill assist. But, that was the first time with the Stang :D

Then proceeded to curb a tire pulling into my parking spot at work. Luckily no wheel damage :headbonk:

I hate the hill assist. I turned it off after a day or two of fighting the hill assist lol.

16_DIB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hector
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
I don't get it... How are you fighting the hill assist?
It honestly made it harder for me. I guess I'm used to blipping and feathering the gas as you let out the clutch to prevent roll backs on hills. With the hill assist, it was causing me to almost stall out. I just didn't find it helpful at all.