Sponsored

Track Handling Package review

FivepointOHYEAH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium 6M
I have a BMR and Steeda modded rear end that has no hop, GT PREMIUM.

Drove great and is an amazingly handling car as it was. But as all owners want, I wanted more, thus I began asking friends and this forum and researching the most fun upgrades, and for me and my wallet suspension was the way to go.

The track pack was back ordered so I bought it from AM who had it for $1299 and 3 day shippiing vs $1160 and 3 week shipping from other places.
I chose this package because it is THEE best deal hands down, nothing comes close, but hey to each his own.

INSTALL : Very fast, didnt waste time on instructions because Im pretty intuitive and my father lended a hand who use to be a mechanic in the 70's.
took both of us 5 hours. Might have been faster had we agreed on how to do things more often but nonetheless very easy except front sway bar really needs 2 people and rear springs needs to people to make this easy.

Performance: New car, car doesnt ,I repeat does not have any understeer at 30-40-50 mph 90 degree turns left or right. My front tires are 275/35/20 S04's btw. Glues to the road, rear end doesnt come lose at all unless you try, I mean try , the front and rear talk now so if you are slightly use to your mustang you will never accidentally have the rear end come around. there is no body roll at speed and so little at apex corners.
Turn in is instant, literally immediate.
Braking is improved, way improved. now all 4 brakes do work vs before with nose dive the front did 80%.
love the change , cost $1300 , day to install, I cant wait to drive my car like back when I first got it, I have 17,000 miles on my baby and this upgrade feels like its a whole new girl.

if you are on the fence between this or a $600-$900 components of other brands Id highly recommend this one

BTW As i am sure you guys have read I can vouch and say it feels safer and better now as far as nvh. It feels better , bumps, uneven ground, everything it feels better than stock, fiance' says it feels better too, she was surprised it felt actually better.
Sponsored

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
Got this on my car, love it, I installed sway with front set to soft and rear soft. I have a little push but I am still on stock GT PP tires, but might try setting rear sway to stiffer setting. :)

Stang_inang_yan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Thanks for the review!

I'm going to install mine this coming Saturday. I'm still on my stock 20" foundry wheels. Can you post pics of your car lowered on this kit?

NWFreerider

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lance
Vehicle(s)
2016 Silver GT PP
Does this kit come with different alignment specs than stock, such as more negative camber?

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
Does this kit come with different alignment specs than stock, such as more negative camber?
Yes download the instructions as they are included.

Sponsored

Budnr22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 - Oxford - Tech Pack
Ordered the track struts and shocks last night. I am going to mate them with Steeda ultralight springs. I have steeda sways and other suspension goodness. I can't wait

Goflight2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP Ingot Silver
Ordered mine today! So excited!!!

marjen

2015 Mustang Ecoboost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang Ecoboost premium
I wonder how this whole ford setup compares to say a whole BMR or steeds setup. I know its hard to say since neither has shocks/struts yet. I currently have Steeda progressive springs. I just ordered the BMR CB005 and Steeda differential bushing pieces. But I need shocks/struts and sway bars. I have an ecoboost with no PP. Part of me is wondering if the whole ford system together would be more cohesive than various parts from various vendors.

TrackpackGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT PP
Didn't realize the FRPP shocks are adjustable. Great to hear another great review on the FRPP kit.

redtrack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1 10AT
I have a BMR and Steeda modded rear end that has no hop, GT PREMIUM.

Drove great and is an amazingly handling car as it was. But as all owners want, I wanted more, thus I began asking friends and this forum and researching the most fun upgrades, and for me and my wallet suspension was the way to go.

The track pack was back ordered so I bought it from AM who had it for $1299 and 3 day shippiing vs $1160 and 3 week shipping from other places.
I chose this package because it is THEE best deal hands down, nothing comes close, but hey to each his own.

INSTALL : Very fast, didnt waste time on instructions because Im pretty intuitive and my father lended a hand who use to be a mechanic in the 70's.
took both of us 5 hours. Might have been faster had we agreed on how to do things more often but nonetheless very easy except front sway bar really needs 2 people and rear springs needs to people to make this easy.

Performance: New car, car doesnt ,I repeat does not have any understeer at 30-40-50 mph 90 degree turns left or right. My front tires are 275/35/20 S04's btw. Glues to the road, rear end doesnt come lose at all unless you try, I mean try , the front and rear talk now so if you are slightly use to your mustang you will never accidentally have the rear end come around. there is no body roll at speed and so little at apex corners.
Turn in is instant, literally immediate.
Braking is improved, way improved. now all 4 brakes do work vs before with nose dive the front did 80%.
love the change , cost $1300 , day to install, I cant wait to drive my car like back when I first got it, I have 17,000 miles on my baby and this upgrade feels like its a whole new girl.

if you are on the fence between this or a $600-$900 components of other brands Id highly recommend this one

BTW As i am sure you guys have read I can vouch and say it feels safer and better now as far as nvh. It feels better , bumps, uneven ground, everything it feels better than stock, fiance' says it feels better too, she was surprised it felt actually better.
Are the shocks adjustable?
please post a side pic...
thanks

Sponsored

ForTehNguyen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
where did he say shocks were adjustable. He set the sway bars

Doctor Fishtail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
I have the Ford Racing Struts/Shocks and sways. Am not very impressed with the dampers. They are a improvement for sure but I was expecting more.

Ecoboosted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Mustang GT, 19' Road Glide
I am waiting on this kit to ship out. Can't wait to start installing it.

VTECSAUCE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB PP GT w/ RECARO's & ITR swapped '94 hatch
Im waiting on reviews on Koni. Had them before and they were great.

TrackpackGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT PP
My bad, didn't see the word sway. Thx
Sponsored