Sponsored

Track Handling Package review

AttiS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
I got mine installed from local dealer was $900 they matched Levittown's install price..I got the Track Pack from them. Yep discount is about shipping.
There are a lot parts and time to do it, how you got them to do it for less than 300 bucks is a miracle. My dealer was over 1200 until I told them the price at Levittown and then they matched. The parts are well made really firms the car up. On bad roads/train tracks it is rough but have not really driven enough to get a good feel for it.
Yeah I was at my dealer yesterday asking them about the install. They said $135.00/hour and I have to imagine the install will take 6-10 hours and I think ford will go for extra hours. Getting a dealer to do it for under 300 seems almost impossible....

I am definitely still going to purchase the kit but may go a different route on installation. :cheers:
Sponsored

M3Convert

American Muscle Noob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Deep Impact Blue GT Premium
I was charged for 6 hours labor/disposables at a Ford dealer.

I would think about camber plates too. If I was to go again, I would have added camber plates to help the alignment.

SpeedLu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Premium PP1 Mustang GT, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
I got mine installed from local dealer was $900 they matched Levittown's install price..I got the Track Pack from them. Yep discount is about shipping.
There are a lot parts and time to do it, how you got them to do it for less than 300 bucks is a miracle. My dealer was over 1200 until I told them the price at Levittown and then they matched. The parts are well made really firms the car up. On bad roads/train tracks it is rough but have not really driven enough to get a good feel for it.
I have a friendly relationship with my dealership's service department. They're a master Roush dealer and I assume probably the same for FRPP. All their stuff is slightly discounted and they cover warranty issues without question as long as it's Roush and FRPP. That's pretty much why all my mods are from one of those two companies.

Alloy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 EB
So I've been following this thread due to the fact that I wanted to also purchase the track pack. Mine is a DD but I wanted to do some road racing as well so I thought the track pack would fit the bill nicely. I have a '16 EB PP so I'm not to sure what would be duplicated by purchasing the track pack. Suspension wise, all I have are Eibach Pro's. So I'm unsure how those compare to the springs which already come with the kit. I was also intending to purchase the cradle lock out kit and some bits from the stop the hop kit.

Initially I was going to purchase Eibach sway bars but didn't know where to go from there. So once I came upon this kit, I started thinking it might be my best bet.

However, as noted above, I didn't want to have any issues with the front sway bar moving out of position and if the Eibach springs were at least on par with the springs that come with this kit, then I didn't want to be paying for something I already have. Thoughts?

racer24crm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chase
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red GT
So I've been following this thread due to the fact that I wanted to also purchase the track pack. Mine is a DD but I wanted to do some road racing as well so I thought the track pack would fit the bill nicely. I have a '16 EB PP so I'm not to sure what would be duplicated by purchasing the track pack. Suspension wise, all I have are Eibach Pro's. So I'm unsure how those compare to the springs which already come with the kit. I was also intending to purchase the cradle lock out kit and some bits from the stop the hop kit.

Initially I was going to purchase Eibach sway bars but didn't know where to go from there. So once I came upon this kit, I started thinking it might be my best bet.

However, as noted above, I didn't want to have any issues with the front sway bar moving out of position and if the Eibach springs were at least on par with the springs that come with this kit, then I didn't want to be paying for something I already have. Thoughts?
http://www.aftermarketsuspensionparts.com/dll138

Someone posted these on another thread to stop the sway bar from moving on the track pack.

JamesinLittleSilver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red Ecoboost Premium

From what I understand Eibach is who designed the springs and sway bars I think......the springs are progressive I don't know if yours are or if they are linear? In any case there are a couple "packages" without the springs, shocks and dampeners are well liked.
Sponsored