Do not panic. Do not close this thread

geokots

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang EB Premium
I'm convinced that this isn't real. He posts something crazy then disappears for a couple days while we fill-up the thread. Then he comes back and thinks oh look at all these responses. Let's keep it going.

I find it hard to believe that someone finds this somehow more plausible than what we can see with out own eyes. A map from the 1890s must be more accurate than satellite imagery. And NASA being created to cover-up something that was confirmed hundreds of years is beyond stupid.

The person that asks for an open mind has the most closed narrow view of all.
Sponsored

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
Definitely getting some laughs on this thread ... but I think he's actually serious.

Sponsored

speedaholic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black base GT

Glenn G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
15 DIB 6MT base Ecoboost
The Antarctic Ice Wall

Winter is coming.....er is already here

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
This is probably what Obama means when he mentions stronger background checks.

GTBOB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT, Royal Crimson, 10 speed, Active Exhaust
Vehicle Showcase
This is the 1st time I've come down to the bowels of this forum and clicked "Off Topic".

I will never do this again.

Sponsored

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
Essentially it is very simple. If anyone uses the 1892 Gleason Map, and they have enough funds to pay for fuel and supplies, they can go on an Expedition and travel past one of the ice walls (Ice wall meaning Antarctica as shown in the 1892 gleason map) and you are very likely going to discover a completely different world or country, and this country probably has technology BETTER than the tech we have right now.

In Fact, this all makes sense now. Someone from "that world" (beyond the ice wall) flew their advanced ships over to check out "our world" which we all were told was a sphere. It just so happens that their ship crashed for whatever reason it was. After it crashed, (in 1947 at Roswell) We pilfered this technology. We reverse engineered this wreckage. The wreck was from people just like us. But they live on the other side of the Antarctica ice wall.

The ice wall is the perfect barrier to keep their world separate from ours. Now it stands to reason that someone can fly over this ice wall to reach "their world", which is probably Atlantis. Admiral Byrd DID FLY there. He made a report and he flew I believe at least 1000 miles past the Antarctica ice wall.

This explains why flights are restricted from flying too far past the coast of Antarctica. No one is allowed to fly that far. Otherwise you will probably see that the ice disappears and you start to see normal weather. This is what Admiral Bryd says that he saw. Any advanced ships that he saw probably were man made, but it was just built by more advanced mankind.

Here is a link that pretty much covers all of this info.
http://nova-gaia.com/our-flat-earth/

I myself would have never, ever thought the earth was flat. I never believed in that. I have plenty of empathy for everyone who is "panicked" and starts to sling insults when anyone talks about flat earth. I understand this because we all were raised to never believe in that.

If none of the flat-earth topics is true, then in a way, this is great because that means I cannot get into any kind of trouble for talking about it.

When you go to that link, what you will find out is that the real "space missions" are not people heading into outer space. These missions are people who want to travel past the ice wall to go to Atlantis, or Narnia (or whatever this other world is called).

All of this makes much more sense.
Another video I watched shows how someone can create a mechanical device, which would stretch over a 2-mile length, and by using a basic leveling tool, which you use to level beams, you can make a fence such that the top rail is always "level" with the earth, but on this fence, there is a second rail below it, where the rail is not leveled with the earth. There is a way to prove the curvature of the earth and it can be mechanical shown, but for some reason no one has built this "fence" yet. What will happen is once you go to the other end of the fence, the top rail (level with earth) will become closer to the middle rail which is designed to remain perfectly straight with no earth curvature. This youtube video where a structural engineer explains how to build a device to measure earth's curvature is: watch?v=kTnQwXOTh_A

We are living a "Hunger Games" type existence for the pleasure of some aliens.

It all makes sense now.

GT_Dave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mach 1 408EFI , 2016 GT350
People like yellowragtop are the ones I worry about having access to guns.
People like yellowragtop are the ones I worry about having access to cars and the public at large!

Glenn G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
15 DIB 6MT base Ecoboost
Drops mike

/Thread
h6BD6256F.png

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0
If you're paddling upstream in a canoe and a wheel falls off, how many pancakes fit in a doghouse? None! Ice cream doesn't have bones!!!

Step away from the keyboard, Jaden Smith.
Sponsored