Do not panic. Do not close this thread

ScottsGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, DIB
This explains why flights are restricted from flying too far past the coast of Antarctica. No one is allowed to fly that far. Otherwise you will probably see that the ice disappears and you start to see normal weather. This is what Admiral Bryd says that he saw. Any advanced ships that he saw probably were man made, but it was just built by more advanced mankind.
Well I don't believe Admiral Byrd, but I do believe what my late daddy told me. He was there and here's a photo of him that was published in Nat Geo back in the July '57 edition. He helped build McMurdo Station and flew all over the place down there.

He's the guy standing in the middle.
Of course I also found out later in life that he learned to speak German from being in the Berlin Airlift and he also flew missions for the CIA. So he might be part of this grand cover up that we live on a flat planet.
Sponsored

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
The stupidity is spreading, Tila Tequila (best known for being a dumbass on MTv and a stint as a whore) is also on the flat earth dipshit train.

stoli

Fat Guy Racing
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'15 Black GT/PP
Isn't Jenny McCarthy the matriarch of the movement?

Sponsored

Glenn G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
15 DIB 6MT base Ecoboost
I live in Germany, I used to live in the US. I occasionally fly home to see my family and there is a significant time difference which kicks my ass on the way back. I am 100% sure that my Dad and mom and the rest of my family are not part of the conspiracy to make me believe the earth is flat.
Sometimes I skype with family or colleagues and I see it's Daytime there while it's night time for me.

I found a drawing by an 8 year old explaining why it would be impossible to have a flat earth and full day or night at the same time ANYWHERE on it.
Flat earth.png

ScottsGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, DIB
Your wide angle lense tomfoolery will be exposed! You can't hide the truth forever!

Wake up sheeple!
OMG! That planet front porch has a giant monster that resembles a dog ruling it!

Dat37tho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 64A
I dunno, are flat earthers the same as anti-vaccinators?
Might as well be. Their right up there with the "our government is actually lizard people/aliens" and the "the worlds uber-rich want to control everything and take it all over to enslave us for something but we don't know what" people.
It's sometimes fun to browse their websites that are made by someone who doesn't know HTML :lol:

Sponsored

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
I say send all the "moon landing deniers" to the frickin' moon, and just leave them there ... then they might believe it. :)
You aren't worried they'd start a flat-moon society?