I am so NOT messing with this car.

icormba

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Jeep SRT8 / GT350R / FocusRS
You're trolling this board for one reason, you want a GT350. And you want one more than what you have now. And you obviously envy those who have one by trying to discount its awesomeness by comparing it to a GT with a blower. Your argument is weak. Do not take that sauce to the county fair...:D
You know I gotta say... My 1st choice was a GT350. If I couldn't get one, my next choice was a Hellcat.
3rd choice was a toss-up between a GT with Roush C.A.R.B. exempt supercharger and all the other items added to make me happy. Including new wheels, suspension, brakes, and all that added $10-$20k to the $38-$41k total. Tied with the standard Challenger SRT8 as is.

Sure glad I got the GT350!!!!
Cheaper, in the long run, than mod'ing a Mustang GT to my specs.

Sponsored

AZStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium /Performance
I hate to break it to GT350 owners, but not every guy who mods a GT is to compete with a 350. Look! We all get it you guys have the better car:hail:

My point earlier to the creator of this lame thread was don't tell people their modded GTs are jacked up as he put it.

I would love to see some GT350 owner come talk that trash to me at a car meet to my face...wouldn't happen without a problem.

icormba

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
I hate to break it to GT350 owners, but not every guy who mods a GT is to compete with a 350. Look! We all get it you guys have the better car:hail:

My point earlier to the creator of this lame thread was don't tell people their modded GTs are jacked up as he put it.

I would love to see some GT350 owner come talk that trash to me at a car meet to my face...wouldn't happen without a problem.
His first post reads like this...

"I removed the clutch spring, will do window tint, clear bra, maybe get rid of the resonators and that's it. There's really nothing left to do that will do a hell of a lot of anything imo. Tires for track days and that's it. Those who want more power, go buy a GT500 or a Hellcat. Otherwise you're just going to jack up your car."

He did not mention anything about the standard Mustang GT in the original post. Not even sure how the "standard" Mustang GT got mentioned??

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
He did not mention anything about the standard Mustang GT in the original post. Not even sure how the "standard" Mustang GT got mentioned??
Started around post #15 is seems.

icormba

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
I'm a GT350 owner and I am offended, I take this personally, and you have no idea who I am, so...
;)
If I was to look into this statement with my glasses on I would assume a few things:
1. You're in Arizona
2. You would likely need to back this up with a legit CCW because you have no idea who has a GT350 or how proficiently skilled they are at protecting themselves physically or financially. CCW = all men/women are equal, which are typically not legal in Ca. :frusty:
3. You come to California where your CCW is illegal... you would have the PROBLEM. I'm gonna go tell Obama to get the ATF on your a$$ to rescind any constitutional rights you might have! ;)
4. You have no idea if any of "us" GT350 owners are LE or not. If so, you're done with these perceived threats, regardless.
5. Did I mention your post is and can be perceived as a threat? That's just not cool! No one here threatened you, did they?

This Post is about not needing to modify the GT350. I agree. As is... there is, currently, no need to do anything to it. If you have a need, however... then do it. What's the big deal? :cheers:
p.s. most of my post here is not all that serious... we are all car lovers, can't we just get along? :doh:

Sponsored

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
Started around post #15 is seems.
It started at post 13 when AZ took his post out of context, seemingly to excite this type of argument. I took it to mean that he was satisfied with the balance of the car and that the power was sufficient for him. For those of us with some experience with modding Mustangs recognize this car to be more focused and purpose-built than most previous models and like any great car from any manufacturer, modifying them very commonly upsets the balance of the cars....especially when typical Mustang-hooligan mods apply.

To that, I suggest that the GT is the best car for modding. It's always been about making the car what you want; it starts out as an exceptional value and that perfect blank canvas. If someone purchased a GT350, for the most part, it's because it was already built in the style they preferred.

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showpost.php?p=998762&postcount=13

PS - as for your internet threat... Do you live in a world where someone is going to walk up to you at a car show and talk $hit about your car to the point where you'd retaliate with violence? I think you need to come down to reality. I live in a world where, if I was at a car show that I knew you were attending, I'd ignore you...not for fear of getting into an argument (at a car show, lol) but because I don't associate with people like you.

84venom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Cobra R, 2016 GT350 TP DIB w/White Stripes
I removed the clutch spring, will do window tint, clear bra, maybe get rid of the resonators and that's it. There's really nothing left to do that will do a hell of a lot of anything imo. Tires for track days and that's it. Those who want more power, go buy a GT500 or a Hellcat. Otherwise you're just going to jack up your car.

Congrats on the car!!! I need to decide by tomorrow on my color combo and leaning heavily toward yours.....

DrumReaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 429CJ Mach 1, 2012 Boss 302

Looks like some butt-hurt up in here that wasn't directly intended to the butt-hurt people.

A 350 is what it is... A factory generated track weapon. A GTPP is what it is... An entry level, everyday working man/woman's track-capable piece that anyone can have fun with at an affordable price point. I respect that. No one tainted that here, but if you expect to venture over to the 350 forum and play with the guys in the 350 forum then your GTPP will need some help to get to that level.

Either car, IMHO, is worlds better of a purchase than a thrown together parts bin Camaro. :ford:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Rated R

Rated R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco FE

Just like you won't see many GT350 owners posting in the GT board, you also won't be speaking with many of them unless you're the initiating the contact at a meet...;)

Sponsored

mattlqx

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mach 1, '16 F-150, '14 Fiesta ST, '14 Audi A7
Yeah, please, make more aggressive statements like this. You're great for the "scene".

ForTehNguyen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
any factory car will have weak points aka design compromises for cost, whatever. Aftermarket is there to correct them.

The mod bug will bite you eventually

Dramad1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, PP, Blk
The beginning 20 sec of this video is what I'm talking about
Nice color choice, looks bad ass
Sponsored